Drug Inspector Question Paper 2009 -TNPSC
51. The target site on DNA for Bam HI endonuclease is
52. Quality control of vaccines is carried out by .
A) in vivo B) in vitro
C) in vivo and tn vitro D) neither in vivo nor in vitro.
53.Whooping cough vaccine employs killed cell of
A) BordeteUa pertussis B) Pseudomonas aeruginosa
C) Vibrio cholerae D) Salmonella typhiL
54.Which one of the following is the suitable site of self-injection of interferons
A) Subcutaneous B) Abdomen
C) Legs D) Finger.
55.A significant number of antibodies now in use belongs to Immunoglobulin,
A) Ig G B) Ig H
C) Ig M D) Igl.
56. High concentration of several proteins is obtained from...........serum.
A) monkey B) horse
C) rabbit D) rat.
57. Which drug is used to prevent embolism in the lung and during myociardial infarction ?
A) Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor ( GM-CSF)
C) EPOGEN ( EPO )
D) Human growth hormone.
58. Which enzyme is used by the HIV to form DNA in the host cell ?
A) Restrictive endonuclease B) DNA-directed polymerase
C) Reverse transcriptase D) Both (A) and (B).
59. Which type of cell does not contain double-stranded deoxyribonucleic acid ?
A) Human cells
B) Bacteria cells
CJ Human immunodeficiency virus ( HIV ) cells
D) Fungal cells.
60. Dextrans are used as blood-plasma volume extenders because
A) they are heat sterilized B) they do not carry virus
C) both (A) and (B) D) none of these.
Go to "Next Page" for more questions...