There is a need to be sure about our career when we join in any industry. Here, we are providing information on top paying pharmaceutical jobs in private sector.
|Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India|
Programmes Offered : Post Graduate/Executive Diploma in :
Faculty of Clinical Research
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
Faculty of Nanotechnology
Faculty of Nutraceuticals
Faculty of Cosmetic Technology
Faculty of Chemical Technology
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practices
Faculty of Product Management
Academy of Medical Coders India
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
Faculty of Health Safety and Environment
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in:
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
Certificate Programmes (3 Months duration)
GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
Drug Registration (India)
Professional Certifications (Pharma)
Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional.
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician
Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP)
Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional
Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional
Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional
Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional
Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional
Certified Validation Professional
Certified Medical Device Quality Auditor
Professional Certifications (Food)
FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor Training
Certified Food GMP Professional
Certified Food Quality Manager
Certified Food Quality Auditor
Certified Quality Risk Management Professional
Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Certified Food Quality Technician
PROGRAMMES HIGHLIGHTS :
1. IGMPI Accreditations:
IGMPI is a global accredited training & certification provider recognized by the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India, approved training Institute of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) and affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). IGMPI us an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organisation registered under The Societies Registration Act,1860. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes in Pharma, Healthcare and Food GMP, Quality Assurance and Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, IPR, Pharma Product Management, Public Health, Hospital Management, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Writing, Medical Coding, Nanotechnology, Drug Design and Discovery, Food QA&QC areas have been approved by Quality Council of India, Government of India. IGMPI Pharma is also licensed by Department of Food Safety & Drug Administration, Government of Uttar Pradesh under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and registered under Food Safety and Standards Act 2006.
The Institute is conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017.
2. Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
3. Placement Assistance by our Corporate Resources cell to kindle the flame of talent
4. Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration.
5. Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
6. Fully equipped laboratory facility for our regular and part time programmes
7. A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
8. E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
9. Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
10. A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
11. In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1100 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For free career counselling by our experts or Prospectus,
get in touch on: +91 8587838177 | +91 8130924488 | 0120-2427175 | 0120-4375280
or : firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning name of the course of your interest
and your mobile number.
Visit us on: IGMPI | Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
REGULAR, PART-TIME & DISTANCE CUM E-LEARNING MODES
Mizoram University is a Central University being set up on modern standards with excellent academic infrastructure and research facilities including a Central Analytical and Preparatory Facility consisting of sophisticated equipments. Mizoram is one of the most peaceful states in the country despite being located in the NER. Aizawl is connected by Air from Kolkata and Guwahati (daily flights). Nearest railhead is at Silchar (180 km). The climate is mild both in summer and winter.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Bangalore | Hyderabad | Pune | Mumbai
Become a Job Ready Professional for Clinical Research Industry.
Join Short Term Clinical Research Training
Advance Program in Clinical Research & management (APCRM, Full Time- 4 Months), helps you with the knowledge and skills required for making a successful career in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Drug Development, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance. The program has been designed in a way so as to compliment the basic education and to provide a platform for the students to enter the pharmaceutical and biotech industry as a clinical research professional.
1. Training Session by Certified Industry Subject Matter Experts.
2. Globally recognized Program Content and Course Materials.
3. Case Studies.
4. Get an in-depth learning in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management and Pharmacovigilance Industry.
|WHY CLINI INDIA|
* Via this course CLINI INDIA is also providing training on the therapeutic areas like Oncology, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Respiratory etc..following :
* ICF (Informed Consent Form) via WHO Standard Template.
* CRF (Case Record Form) Design.
* Clinical Study Protocol (CSP) Preparation.
* CSR (Clinical Study Report) Preparation.
* Case Processing Samples Preparation for Pharmacovigilance.
An In- campus Advanced Diploma programme in Clinical Research & Management. It is designed specifically to meet career consolidation goals of Pharma, Life Science and Medical Graduates.
* A Legacy of Excellence.
* Value-education, global outlook and interdisciplinary.
* Career Mentors to help with interview techniques & employment.
* Industry oriented modular program.
* Classroom / Practical Based Training.
* Placement support.
Clinical Trial Management
Clinical Data Management
Pharma Candidates B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D
M.Sc./ B.Sc (Life Sciences)- Biological sciences (microbiology, biotechnology, zoology), basic science (chemistry), nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social sciences with work experience in clinical research.
Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech) etc
|Bangalore||26 Aug||24 Sep||July 16 & 22|
|Hyderabad||20 Aug||24 Sep||22 Oct|
|Pune||26 Aug||16 Sep/ 23 Sep||14 Oct|
|Mumbai||25 Aug||22 Sep||20 Oct|
|Online Training||27 Aug||26 Sep||29 Oct|
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of many Life Science students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global CRO, Pharma and IT Companies more details - Click here
Crescent Tower 4 Prestige Shantiniketan,
Swathi Plaza, Behind Honda Showroom,
Near Yashoda Hospital,Somajiguda ,
6th Floor, Pentagon 2,
Pune, Maharashtra 411013
Sahar Road, Andheri East
|Phone - 8050040004||Phone - 8886904030||Phone - 7066457703||Phone - 9867428876|
Rukmini Knowledge Park,
Kattigenahalli,Yelahanka, Bangalore - 560064
Admission open for "Post Graduate Diploma In Advanced Clinical Research and Management" of Pharma, Life Science and Medical Graduates
Clinical Research Industry has grown around the world at an unparalleled rate in the past few years. It has opened up new vistas of employment for a large number of people in India as well. It is one of the most knowledge-intensive industries and complete biography of drug from its inception in the lab to its introduction to the consumer market and beyond. Clinical Research is a systematic study to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of medications or medical devices by monitoring their effects. Clinical research has become a multi-billion and multidisciplinary industry. A number of factors favor India as a clinical research hub.
About the University
REVA University has been established under the REVA University Act, 2012. The University is located in Bengaluru on a sprawling green campus, spread over 45 acres of land, built with state-of-the-art infrastructure creating an environment conducive to higher learning and research.
- Clinical Research Outsourcing
- Implementations of electronic records in Clinical Trials
- Enabling an integrated clinical enterprise
- Efficient IT support
- Course Content
- Clinical Trial Management
- Clinical Data Management
The exposure to advancing technology and an impressive career growth progression of Clinical Research, makes considering careers in Clinical Trials and Clinical Research worth it, especially for individuals with Pharma and Life science backgrounds in:
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Data Management
- Quality Assurance
- Business Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Writing
- Pharma Students B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D- M.Sc./ B.Sc. [Life Sciences)
- Graduate and Post Graduate in: Biological sciences [Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Zoology), Nursing (B.Sc. M.Sc.), Physiotherapy(BPT/ MPT)
- Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech)
- MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BH MS etc.-Candidates with Graduate/ Post Graduate qualifications in Medical and allied Fields like Dentistry, Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Veterinary Science and Pharmacy.
- 2 Semesters
- 7 Months of Classroom Training +3-4 Months of Project Work
❖ Contract Research Organizations
❖ Pharmaceutical Companies
❖ IT Companies
❖ Premier Hospitals
Immediate Job Profiles
- Clinical Research Coordinator / Clinical Research Associate
- JRF / SRF
- Pharmacovigilance Scientist
- Drug Safety Associate
- Clinical Data Associate / Data Process Associate
- Medical Coader
- Document specialist
- Regulatory Affairs
Project work -
To fulfil the program requirement. PGDACR is divided into 2 Parts - Classroom + Dissertation work. Dissertation program will be For three months; will be conducted at Clini India, Bengaluru Campus. Participants will undergo an extensive program in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management.
ABESIT College of Pharmacy, Ghaziabad
Affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow
Approved by PCI & AICTE
ABESIT College of Pharmacy has been established under Ved foundation. It is an initiative under the umbrella of ABESIT group of institution who is already running ABES institute of technology a brand name in the field of technical education in the country since 2007. It is situated on a prominent location at National Highway-24, near Delhi-Ghaziabad Border. The ABESIT campus is decent, green, clean with world class infrastructure for which it is awarded consecutively 7th Rank in all India for Swachh Campus Ranking 2017 and 6th Rank in all India for Swachh Campus Ranking 2018 by AICTE/MHRD, Govt. of India.
The Institute offers four years B.Pharm. degree course which is duly approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (formerly UPTU), Lucknow, U.P.
Career Opportunities in Pharmacy
- It is an incredibly exciting time to pursue a career in pharmacy and students graduating in Pharmacy have a wide-range of career opportunities available to them.
- Pharmacy is a noble profession and pharmacist plays a vital role in the health care systems. Pharmacy profession offers a plethora of career opportunities in pharmaceutical industries, hospitals, drugs administration, drug research, academics etc.
- Presently, newly approved drugs, latest delivery systems and their technologies to combat diseases are expanding daily; hence it is must to have knowledge of these changes which therefore needed complete updation of the pharmacy professionals.
- The objective of present day pharmacies is to develop the qualified and trained pharmacists who deliver pharmaceutical care to the citizens with acclimatization of recent advances.
What makes ABESIT College of Pharmacy different from other institutions?
The ABESIT College of Pharmacy (ABESITCOP) has started towards becoming a Centre of Excellence in Pharmacy Education and Research with a vision and version of strengthening the Pharmacy Education of the country and world at par with global standards.
The ABESIT College of Pharmacy has got the advantage of being sailing in the same boat with well established ABESIT college of engineering Ghaziabad, thereby ABESITCOP gets access to world class facilities such as central library, corporate resource centre (placement cell), sports ground, seminar hall, auditorium, amphitheatre of 2000 students capacity, healthcare etc. Students are also encouraged to pursue their hobbies and extra-curricular activities in order to not miss out on overall development. In short, the students do not have to search for opportunities; the ABESIT College of Pharmacy presents them with such breaks every other day. Well-qualified and experienced faculty: A potent, powerful blend of academic experience and industry exposure. They employ the latest teaching techniques, making extensive use of modern technology. Adding to this, the laboratories contain world-class modern equipment and there are constant quizzes, competitions and exams to keep us on our toes.
You should choose ABESIT College of Pharmcy for the following reasons:
1. Prominent location in Ghaziabad at National Highway-24 near Delhi-Ghaziabd Border.
2. The campus is very decent, green, clean and world class infrastructure of 17acres provide peaceful and disciplined environment for Curricular, Co-Curricular and Extra –Curricular Activities.
3. Class rooms, tutorial rooms and departmental Labs are well – equipped & centrally air conditioned.
4. Auditorium and Seminar Hall are ultra-modern with latest Audio – Visual aids.
5. In Campus boy’s hostel, girl’s hostel and faculty residence with strict security monitoring provides a conductive culture of learning.
6. Playgrounds for track & field events and hard courts for various games along with Amphitheater of 1200 seating capacity.
7. The role of Career Resource Centre/Placement Cell has been well understood that functions in interaction with Bureau of Training & Development which is recently started to enhance the capabilities of students.
8. The institue has a state-of-the-art library with OPAC system,Book Bank Facility,Text Books Section,Journal Section , Newspaper and Magazine Sections.
9. Competent and qualified faculty with rich academic&industry experience to ensure the rightblend of theory & practical applicability of course concept..
10. In campus facilities such as stationary shop, salon, snackscafe, Laundry shop to meet the personal daily needs of students, faculty and staff members.
11. Goverment Scholarships and Grants to meritorious and deserving students in good number.
Address: ABESIT college of Pharmacy
Contact No: +91-9711060927, 9711060928, 9711060929
MODULES YOU WILL LEARN:
Clinical Trial Management
Clinical Data Management
|Batch Dates||June 19||July 19||August 19|
|Pune||24 Jun||23 Jul||27 Aug|
|Mumbai||No Seats||7 Jul / 30 Jul||20 Aug|
|Hyderabad||24 Jun||22 Jul||19 Aug|
|Bangalore||27 Jun||23 Jul||20 Aug|
|Online||27 Jun||26 Jul||27 Aug|
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed the participation of many Life Science students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global CRO, Pharma and IT Companies more details - Click here
Lloyd is a 15 years old Institute located in Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh) and over the years it has gained prestige for its academic quality and the holistic learning experience gained by students on the campus. We offer the following Pharmacy programs:
• B. Pharm
• D. Pharm
• M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)
• M. Pharm. (Quality Assurance)
The B.Pharm. program of Lloyd is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), MHRD, Govt. of India which is responsible for “Promoting International Quality Standards for Technical Education in India”
Out of more than 600 pharmacy colleges in Uttar Pradesh, only 4 are NBA accredited and Lloyd is one of them.
We are the only Institute in all over India to have collaboration with Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University, (DPSRU), New Delhi.
What sets up apart from other institutions-
• Placements – we find jobs for pharmacy students from other colleges as well from all over India
• Collaboration with Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University, ( DPSRU)
• NBA Accredited B.Pharm.
• Industry linked program
• Overall personality grooming
• Foreign language training
WE OFFER MERIT BASED SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDENTS
For further details call: 9821394572, 9821394573, 9990571481, 9899578978
Lloyd Institute of Management & Technology
Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park-2