This is the web site of PharmaTutor.org, India
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, no information on consumers who browse our Web page.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site and .
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- Device Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Device identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Device Data"). Device identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: machine id or device id or android advertisement id to uniquely register each device and send push notification to users.
- PharmaTutor Edu Labs uses the collected data for various purposes: Send push notification of new notifications to device register with machine id or device id.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses.