- Basics and Essentials of Medical Devices Safety Surveillance
admin Wed, 09/29/2021 - 15:32
Vivekanandan Kalaiselven, Shatrunajay Shukla, Nikita Mishra and Pawan Kumar
- AN OVERVIEW OF NEW DRUG DISCOVERY AND DEVELOPMENT
admin Mon, 09/27/2021 - 15:48
KAMALAKSHI PANDURANGAN COLLEGE OF PHARMACY,
TIRUVANNAMALAI-606601, TAMILNADU, INDIA.
- Pharmacy, Always trusted for your health
admin Fri, 09/24/2021 - 15:58
Dr. R. S. Thakur
Chief Editor, Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy
Chikkabellandur, Carmelram Post, Bengaluru-560035.
- Transdermal Drug Delivery System : A Review Article
admin Fri, 09/24/2021 - 15:44
Bhupal Nobles’ College of Pharmacy, BN University, Udaipur (Raj.), 313001
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adverse Drug Reactions Associated with Anti-Tuberculosis Therapy
admin Tue, 09/14/2021 - 16:44
Vivekanandan Kalaiselvan, Shatrunajay Shukla, Santhanakrishnan Ramesh Kumar,
Nikita Mishra, Pawan Kumar and Rajeev Singh Raghuvanshi
- Niosomes as Novel Drug Delivery System : A Review Article
admin Sat, 09/11/2021 - 16:33
Bhupal Nobles College Of Pharmacy, BN University, Udaipur Raj., 313001
- DRUG UTILIZATION PATTERN AND ANALYSIS OF ANTI-FUNGAL DRUGS USED IN DERMATOLOGY
admin Tue, 07/13/2021 - 17:02
Sourabh B. Desai, Rushikesh N. Chougale, Akash D. Patil
- Mucoadhesive Buccal Films : A Recent formulation approach for Buccal Drug Delivery System
admin Fri, 07/09/2021 - 16:19
Maneesh Banyal*, Swati joshi
Department of pharmacy, Lala Birkha Ram College of Pharmacy, Golpura, Haryana
- Maintain good oral hygiene with antimicrobial products to fight against viral or fungal infections
admin Tue, 06/01/2021 - 16:12
Worlds population is greatly affected due to current SARS-CoV-2 virus. This corona virus is also bringing a lot of different diseases along with it. Body fights with COVID and in the process it also becomes weak.
Why people are suffering from black fungus infections?
Most of the people suffer from unusual infections even after COVID recovery. This might be due to side effects of the medicines taken during treatment of corona or hospital induced infections.
- List of Clinical Research Organizations in India
admin Sat, 05/22/2021 - 15:21
A Contract Research Organisation or Clinical Research Organization (CRO) is a service organization that provides support to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries in the form of outsourced pharmaceutical research services. They provide services like Clinical Research Services, Consulting, Outsourcing Services, Medical Communications, Medical Affairs etc.
Here, the list of top CROs from India.