- Pullulan in Pharmaceutical
admin Tue, 03/23/2021 - 16:15
Vinay Kumar Singh.
Kumar Organic Products Research Centre Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru
- APIC guideline on Cleaning Validation, 2016 : Relaxation in Rating Procedure
admin Tue, 03/16/2021 - 16:54
Department of Quality Assurance, Mankind Pharma Ltd., Bermiok Elaka, South Sikkim, Sikkim, Pin code- 737126, India
- THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPLICATIONS OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC IN INDIA : A REVIEW
admin Tue, 03/09/2021 - 16:07
Manas Kumar Jha1, Anjali Sharma2, Tarun Virmani2
1. Institute of Pharmaceutical Research, GLA University, Mathura (281406)
2. School of Pharmaceutical sciences, MVN University Palwal, Haryana( 121102)
- A REVIEW OF NEW INDIAN COSMETICS RULES 2020
admin Mon, 03/08/2021 - 14:57
Mohd Riyaz Beg
Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW ON THE BIOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF EMERGING BENZOTHIAZOLE
admin Fri, 03/05/2021 - 15:38
Ekta Khare*, Saswati Sharma, Yuvraj Singh, Priyanka Keshri
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, I.T.M. University, Gwalior,
Madhya Pradesh-474001, India
- PROVISIONS FOR MANUFACTURING OF AYURVEDIC DRUGS
admin Wed, 02/10/2021 - 17:02
*Anzar Alam, Sanjay Kumar, H S Tiwari
Multani Pharmaceuticals Limited T-10,
Okhla Industrial Area Phase-II, New Delhi
- A Short Communication on Molecular approaches of Morphine Opioids
admin Thu, 01/28/2021 - 17:09
School of Pharmacy, I.T.M. University, M.P., Gwalior, India
Email id: email@example.com
- FACT SHEETS OF INDIAN COVID-19 VACCINES
admin Sat, 01/16/2021 - 11:22
Precautions and Contraindications for COVID-19 Vaccination
1. Authorized Age Group: Under the EUA, COVID-19 vaccination is indicated only for 18 years and above.
2. Co-administration of vaccines: If required, COVID-19 vaccine and other vaccines should be separated by an interval of at least 14 days
3. Interchangeability of COVID-19 Vaccines is not permitted: Second dose should also be of the same COVID-19 vaccine which was administered as the first dose.
- Role of Pharmacist in Transforming Global Health
admin Fri, 09/25/2020 - 10:28
Dr. R. S. Thakur
Pharmacists are transforming global health by empowering patients and other health care providers through counselling, drug information and motivation for rational use of medicines. Pharmacists strive to eliminate medication errors and ensure strict patient compliance to achieve desired therapeutic outcomes. Pharmacists produce quality medicines and assure quality of medicines until expiry date by proper storage and preservation. While dispensing the prescription Pharmacists enhance efficacy and safety of medication by motivating patients for compliance of dosage regimen. Actually it is patient compliance which is important for optimum therapeutic outcome. In this plight patient counselling assumes eminent role. The counselling aspects and content differ from patient to patient, prescription to prescription and dosage form to dosage form. A comprehensive plan based on these three pillars of patient counselling must be meticulously designed and its effectiveness assessed repeatedly to improve upon and validate the counselling process. In the gigantic task of transforming health pharmacists role and priorities are discussed at length.
The efforts of pharmacist drastically reduces health care cost, disease burden and crowd in health system on the one hand and improves therapeutic outcomes, quality of life and happiness to patient on the other.
- IR SPECTROSCOPY
admin Thu, 09/17/2020 - 16:16
• Spectroscopy is the branch of science dealing with the study of interaction of electromagnetic radiation with matter.
• Infrared spectroscopy is the spectroscopy which is concerned with the study of infrared region of electromagnetic spectrum (i.e. light having a longer wavelength & a lower frequency than visible light), which results in vibrational transitions i.e. Study of interaction between infrared radiations & matter.