Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited, KAPL Bengaluru is a Government of India Enterprise. Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited is a Joint Sector Company of Government of India with shareholding from Government of Karnataka through Karnataka State Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation KSIIDC. From a modest beginning in 1984, KAPL has grown exponentially in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs.
- Admission open for MPharm, BPharm at Apeejay Stya University
Thu, 09/23/2021 - 12:15
Apeejay Stya University India's 1st Industry-Centric Technology & Liberal Arts University focused on Research & InnovationTM UGC Recognised School of Pharmaceutical Sciences B.Pharm, M.Pharm and D.Pharm programmes at the School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Apeejay Stya University, have been designed in collaboration with pharmaceutical organizations of repute. R&D center for the pharmaceutical research ensures holistic and experiential learning for the students.
The students at the School would be familiarised with the knowledge of formulation development from basic drug designing to the final stages of clinical trials. The Dean of school has been awarded as "Best researcher in women category" in 2015 by SPER (Society of Pharmaceutical Education and Research), India"
ASU Global Collaborations
Diploma in Pharmacy (PCI Approved)
B.Pharmacy (PCI Approved)
M Pharm in Pharmaceutics / DRA (PCI Approved)
PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences
D. Pharm and B.Pharm
Educational Qualifications : 10+2 from CBSE or equivalent with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as optional subjects individually.
Educational Qualifications : B.Pharm. or equivalent with minimum 55% aggregate.
Other Criteria : Written assessment and interview.
PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Academic Qualifications : Masters in Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) or equivalent with first division.
Other Criteria: Written assessment and interview.
As one of the top B. Pharmacy colleges in India, SPS, ASU offers several scholarships and financial aid programmes on merit-cum-means basis to students. These are available to students who have achieved certain minimum performance standards in competitive examinations (or qualifying examinations) or to students who are genuinely unable to meet their higher education expenses. The admission committee and financial aid committee evaluates each candidate on a case-by-case basis.
Training & Placements
ASU Campus: Apeejay Stya University, Sohna-Palwal Road (South of South Delhi), Sohna, Delhi- NCR- 122103.
ASU City office: Apeejay Stya University Admission office, Plot No.23, Sector-32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana-122001.
- Vacancy for Area Sales Manager at Alchem International Pvt. Ltd
admin Fri, 11/19/2021 - 17:04
Founded in 1935, Alchem International Pvt. Ltd. is a pioneer in the field of Phytochemicals with over 75 years of experience in providing plant derived active ingredients to the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic and Nutraceutical industries across 35 countries globally. We have over 1000 employees worldwide, with 3 manufacturing sites across India and 4 International divisions with offices in India, Europe, Hong Kong and the United States. Alchem International Pvt. Ltd. is an export orientated company with sales in over 35 countries.
- JOIN TODAY FOR PATENT AGENT EXAM TRAINING 2022
admin Tue, 11/16/2021 - 13:32
The Controller General of Patents invites online applications from eligible candidates under Section 126 of the Patents Act, 1970, willing to appear in Patent Agent Examination-2022 which is likely to be held on 08/05/2022. Online registration of candidates shall start from 22/11/2021 (02:00 PM). The last date for registration is 27/12/2021 (05:30 PM). The examination will be conducted in two sessions namely Paper-I (objective type, two hours duration) & Paper-II (descriptive type, three hours duration).
INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS, INDIA [IPAI] is providing professional training in Patent Law and Practice for candidates to appear for Indian Patent Agents Examination 2022, conducted by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry through Patent Offices and obtaining qualifications necessary to practice as a Patent Agent under the Patent Act and Rules.
CAREER SCOPE FOR PATENT AGENTS
1. Patent Agents can file International Patent Applications (PCT) on behalf of Indian Applicants.
2. Foreign Applicants can file Patent in India through an Indian Patent Agent only.
3. Patent Specification Drafting is outsourced to Indian Patent Agents from US, Canada, Australia and Europe
4. Patent agent can work as a Freelancer in Patent specification drafting for Indian & Foreign IP Law Firms
5. Very Attractive Remuneration/Salary package for Regd. Patent Agents in Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Engineering, Other R & D Firms.
6. Patent Agents can start their own IP Law Firms and Consultancy Services.
7. A Chance to work English Speaking Foreign Law Firms as In-House Drafting Attorney
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?
Degree holders in Science(All Science subjects), Pharmacy, Engineering, and Technology.
[No Age Bar]
INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS, INDIA. (IPAI)
WhatsApp No. 9810395199
- Admissions open for M.Pharm in Shri Guru Ram Rai University, Dehradun
Wed, 10/27/2021 - 12:34
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences (formerly known as Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences ) was established in the year 1997 under auspices of Shri Guru Ram Rai Education Mission funded by Shri Guru Ram Rai Darbar Sahib, a 344 years old, philanthropic and religious organization having numerous institutions in northern India. Presently, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences comes under the umbrella of Shri Guru Ram Rai University, which was established by religious and philanthropic leader, Shri Mahant Devendra Dass Ji Maharaj in year 2017 with the objective of producing skilled professionals.
Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance,
Minimum Duration : 02 years
Eligibility Criteria : Passed B.Pharm. with minimum 55% marks from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India
• Modern and state of the artinfrastructure.
• Highly qualified, dedicated and experienced faculty members.
• Enriched library and information center.
• Research-driven education.
• Novel Pedagogy methods.
• Attached with Shri Mahant Indiresh Hospital, a 1500 bedded super speciality tertiary care hospital
• Modular labs with high tech instruments
• A complete Training & Placement cell to provide 100% Placement assistance
What set us apart
• Outstanding educational opportunities for the future leaders of India.
• Positive environment that supports and fosters scholarly pursuits among faculty.
• Provide a better environment for research, consultancy and patenting research work.
• Increase use of technology tools by students.
• Help students better visualize the process of drug development.
• Improve students understanding and retention of materials.
• Develop better problem solving skills.
• Improve effective verbal and written communication.
• Drug Information Centre
• ADR Monitoring Centre
• Herbal Garden
• Automated Library
• Smart Class Room
• Seminar Room
• Language Labs
• Girls Hostel
Facilities @ Library
• Digital Library Service
• Print version Journals and Magazines
• Magic Software for Specially Abled
• Reprographic Facility
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Shri Guru Ram Rai University,
Patel Nagar, Dehradun- 248001 (Uttarakhand)
Phone: (0135) 2726209, 2726457.
Admission Helpline: +917248889111, +917248889222, +917900210707, +917900210808
Toll free number 1800120102102
Mobile: Dean, Dr. Alka N Choudhary (+919760860145)
Dr. Prashant Mathur (+917895221122)
Online Registration Details: http://fees.sgrru.ac.in/registration-2021/newRegistration.aspx
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Vacancy for Senior Project Associate at IMTech | Doctoral Degree in Pharma apply
admin Fri, 10/22/2021 - 17:13
Established in 1984, the Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTech) is one among the chain of 37 national laboratories, 6 units and 39 outreach centres of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Set-up to be a fore-runner in the niche domain of microbial biotechnology, the Institute in its initial years functioned from a start-up laboratory that provided a truly world-class R&D ambience in an area of over 10,000 sq. ft. to its researchers.