Applications are invited for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor to reach the undersigned on corporate office, address with DD of Rs 600/- .
Westfort college of Pharmacy (WCP) is the new feather in the cap of Westfort higher Education Trust, which has vast experience and tradition in the field of professional education. Westfort higher education trust is recognized as a synonym to high quality education and widely appreciated for their committed and dedicated efforts in moulding each individual to become proficient in the selected discipline.
Bharat institute of Technology-Pharmacy (BIT) was established in the year 1999 by the CHMR Educational Society with the noble aim of imparting quality Pharmacy education to students aspiring to become responsible pharmacists and to cater to the needs of pharmacy profession. The college is situated in a sprawling 120 acres of campus situated 24 kms from the heart of the city. The focus of the architecture of the gigantic pharmacy building is to provide the right ambience needed for the overall growth of both the students and faculty.
Post : Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
|Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India|
Programmes Offered : Post Graduate/Executive Diploma in :
Faculty of Clinical Research
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practices
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
Faculty of Product Management
Faculty of Nanotechnology
Academy of Medical Coders India
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
Faculty of Chemical Technology
Faculty of Health Safety and Environment
Faculty of Cosmetic Technology
Faculty of Nutraceuticals
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Food:
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
Certificate Programmes (1 Month duration)
GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
Drug Registration (India)
Professional Certifications (Pharma)
Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional.
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician
Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP)
Certified in Technology Transfer in Pharmaceutical Industry
Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional
Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional
Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional
Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional
Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional
Certified Validation Professional
Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional
Professional Certifications (Food)
FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor Training
Certified Food GMP Professional
Certified Food Quality Manager
Certified Food Quality Auditor
Certified Quality Risk Management Professional
Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Certified Food Quality Technician
PROGRAMMES HIGHLIGHTS :
1. IGMPI Accreditations:
Global accredited training & certification provider
Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Govt. of India
Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
Approved by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organisation registered under The Societies Registration Act,1860 Government of India
International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
Affiliated with Life Sciences and Food Industry Sector Skills Council (SSC) set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
Training | Certification | Education | Research
2. Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
3. Placement Assistance by our Corporate Resources cell to kindle the flame of talent
4. Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration.
5. Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
6. Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2015 certified laboratory facility.
7. A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
8. E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
9. Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
10. A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
11. In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1100 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For free career counselling by our experts or Prospectus,
get in touch on: +91 8587838177 | +91 8130924488 | 0120-2427175 | 0120-4375280
or : email@example.com mentioning name of the course of your interest
and your mobile number.
Visit us on: IGMPI | Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
REGULAR, PART-TIME & DISTANCE CUM E-LEARNING MODES
Bharat School of Pharmacy, Hyderabad was established with the objective of imparting quality pharmacy education in India. The mission statement of the institution was defined in the year 2007 be a fully equipped Postgraduate studies and Research centre. Today the college is a largest postgraduate and research institutions, imparting quality pharmaceutical education at graduate and postgraduate level.
Post : Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in Pharmacy Department
Shivalik College of Pharmacy, Nangal is providing advanced technical education in the field of Pharmacy to the rural youth of this area since 1983. The college is affiliated to PTU and approved by AICTE New Delhi, and also approved by Govt of Punjab. The college is being financed by Municipal Council Nangal and managed by Managing Committee constituted by the Honble Governor of Punjab. The Director & Secretary, Local Govt. of Punjab is the Chairman of the Managing Committee.
Post : Lecturer/Assistant Professor
Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Nursing & Paramedical Sciences, Unnao is a pioneer College in this region for Nursing and paramedical education. The College has been established by Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust under the guiding principles of Shri Dev Murti, Managing Trustee, to commemorate and advocate the inspiring principles of his father Late Shri Ram Murti Ji – A man with a vision and A man with a mission.
Post : Assistant Professor
Bangalore | Hyderabad | Pune | Mumbai
Become a Job Ready Professional for Clinical Research Industry.
Join Short Term Clinical Research Training
Advance Program in Clinical Research & management (APCRM, Full Time- 4 Months), helps you with the knowledge and skills required for making a successful career in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Drug Development, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance. The program has been designed in a way so as to compliment the basic education and to provide a platform for the students to enter the pharmaceutical and biotech industry as a clinical research professional.
1. Training Session by Certified Industry Subject Matter Experts.
2. Globally recognized Program Content and Course Materials.
3. Case Studies.
4. Get an in-depth learning in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management and Pharmacovigilance Industry.
|WHY CLINI INDIA|
* Via this course CLINI INDIA is also providing training on the therapeutic areas like Oncology, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Respiratory etc..following :
* ICF (Informed Consent Form) via WHO Standard Template.
* CRF (Case Record Form) Design.
* Clinical Study Protocol (CSP) Preparation.
* CSR (Clinical Study Report) Preparation.
* Case Processing Samples Preparation for Pharmacovigilance.
* An In- campus Advanced Diploma programme in Clinical Research & Management. It is designed specifically to meet career consolidation goals of Pharma, Life Science and Medical Graduates.
* A Legacy of Excellence.
* Value-education, global outlook and interdisciplinary.
* Career Mentors to help with interview techniques & employment.
* Industry oriented modular program.
* Classroom / Practical Based Training.
* Placement support.
Clinical Trial Management
Clinical Data Management
Pharma Candidates B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D
M.Sc./ B.Sc (Life Sciences)- Biological sciences (microbiology, biotechnology, zoology), basic science (chemistry), nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social sciences with work experience in clinical research.
Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech) etc
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of many Life Science students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global CRO, Pharma and IT Companies more details - Click here
Check out our recent placement success event - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe1JwrOnFGg
Crescent Tower 4 Prestige Shantiniketan,
Swathi Plaza, Behind Honda Showroom,
Near Yashoda Hospital,Somajiguda ,
6th Floor, Pentagon 2,
Pune, Maharashtra 411013
Sahar Road, Andheri East
|Phone - 9758644222||Phone - 7799400500||Phone - 7066457703||Phone - 8095973922|
The Ali-Allana College Of Pharmacy was established in 2006 by the Jamia Islamia Isha-atul Uloom’s trust. The college is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E.) New Delhi, Govt. of Maharashtra & is affiliated to the North Maharashtra University (N.M.U.) Jalgaon. The college imparts education leading to Four Years Degree Course in Pharmacy. The college premise is spread in an independent spacious building constructed as per the norms and specifications of the A.I.C.T.E. & P.C.I. New Delhi.