Advance Certification In Clinical Research & Management Training Program
Corporate Job Oriented Program with Assured Placement support For Pharma,Dental, Medical & Life Sciences In TOP MNC's Like Accenture,TCS,Cognizant,Dr.Reddys,Novartis & Paraxel.
· Clinical Research
· Pharmacovigilance (Hands on Practical Software Training in Oracle Argus Safety Database 7.0.6)
· Clinical Data Management (Hands on Practical Software Training in Oracle Inform GTM )
· Clinical SAS (Hands on Practical Software Training in Clinical SAS with CDISC SDTM standards )
· Medical Writing
· Medical Coding (Hands on Practical Software Training in MedDRA 19.1,ICD 10)
· Drug Regulatory Affairs (Hands on Practical Live Project Experience)
About Gratisol Labs:
Gratisol Labs is a leading Contract Research organization(CRO) providing full range of Software services in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management (Oracle Clinical, Inform Architect, Oracle Central Designer& Oracle Inform GTM), Pharmacovigilance (Oracle Argus Safety Database, Oracle AERS & ARISg), Medical Writing, Medical Coding, Medical Billing, Regulatory Affairs, Bioinformatics, Clinical SAS & CDISC SDTM. Labs is engaged in providing quality trained Clinical research professionals to the industry
Top Reasons to join Institute:
- Highest Placement record
- We provide hands on practical training on Software’s used in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Pharmacovigilance, SAS Comprehensive training by Medical Doctors with 10+ years of Industry experience
- Total 150 hours of exposure to theory, case studies and practicals.
- 2 months internship available after rigorous training in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Pharmacovigilance,
- Medical Writing,Regulatory Affairs, Medical Coding.
- Reasonable & Affordable fee
- Strong tie-ups with Pharma, CROs & IT Organizations.
Infrastructure/ Teaching Facilities:
• Fully equipped Life science Centre of Excellence Lab.
• Industry Experts from different Clinical Research Organizations, Pharma & IT Organizations will deliver the sessions.
• A special focus on management skills ensures that all the graduating students are industry-ready and immediately employable.
Gratisol Labs will Provide Internship with Stipend for
Final year Pharm D,M.Pharm & B.Pharm as part of their project work.
Gratisol Labs, 207, KVR Enclave, 2nd Floor, Ameerpet, Landmark : Beside Satyam Theatre & Above ICICI Bank.
Contact: +91 8885198390, +91-9705790302, Web: www.gratisol.com
This LIVE Online Clinical Research Training program trains you on the basics of Clinical Research. Enhance your career to the next level by developing your technical knowledge in the following specialized areas:
Clinical Trial Management
Clinical Data Management
All the above modules are covered under one program (APCRM)
► LIVE Online Training; with
► Learning Management System (LMS Access)
WHO CAN JOIN
B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Phd Life Sciences/ Chemistry
Clinical Research offers great career avenues for Pharma, Life Science, and Medical Graduates.
Work from home opportunities in different verticals.
Diverse employers category including CROs | IT Companies | Pharmaceuticals | Hospitals, etc.
Knowledge Intensive Industry with great career growth opportunities.
WHY CLINI INDIA
LIVE Online Training with Virtual Classroom
Learning Management System Access (LMS) (24X7) - With Video, Presentations, e-books and Podcasts.
Placement Support- with direct team access.
India's most trusted clinical research training institute for Industry oriented training.
HOW TO JOIN
Click on the below link below and send your details, we will help you with the Program details and registration process.
Globally Recognized program and course content
Case Studies Discussion
Soft Skills training and Resume Development
Admissions are open for the August and September 2020 batches.
Seats available- 20 in each batch
Visit website- www.cliniindia.com
LIVE CHAT with us - CLICK HERE
Ribosome Research Centre Private Limited is a leading, Gujarat-based Contract Research Organization providing a wide range of non clinical research services aimed to deliver to a spectrum of industries like Pharmaceuticals, Herbals, Bulk drugs, Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical devices, Food and cosmetics manufacturers. The research facility has employed state-of-the-art facility across its landscape spread over 100,000 sq ft in an 8 acre campus.
Legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.