The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first Institute of its kind to be set up at in the State of Bihar in the year 2007. It is an autonomous institution of national importance, established under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India under NIPER Act 1998 at Hajipur in Vaishali District of Bihar.
LEARN CLINICAL RESEARCH ONLINE LIVE LECTURES WITH LMS ACCESS
ISO 9001: 2015 | SAS Accredited Institute
Technology-driven Research and Innovative (TRIP) Pedagogy
At the Clini India, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive and cutting-edge training programs to individuals seeking a successful career in the pharmaceutical, life science, and medical fields. Our institute specializes in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Pharmacovigilance, and Medical Writing domains, ensuring that our graduates are well-equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to work in these dynamic industries.
Program Offered- Advance Program in Clinical Research & Management (APCRM)
Duration: 4 Months
Mode: Live Lectures along with LMS Access
Pre-Recruitment Training with Placement Support
- Clinical Trial Operations
- Clinical Data Management
- Medical Writing
- Soft Skills/ Communication Skills Classes
WHO CAN JOIN
B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D
B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Phd Life Sciences/ Chemistry
MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS etc.
BPT/ MPT etc.
WHY CLINI INDIA
LIVE Online Training with Virtual Classroom
- A SAS Accredited Clinical Research Institute
- ISO 9001: 2015 Clinical Research Institute
- Learning Management System Access (LMS) (24X7) - With Video, Presentations, e-books and Podcasts.
- Placement Support- with direct team access.
- India's most trusted clinical research training institute for Industry oriented training.
Upon completion of our training programs, graduates can explore a wide range of career opportunities, including:
- Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC)
- Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
- Clinical Data Manager
- Pharmacovigilance Specialist
- Medical Writer
- Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Clinical Project Manager
- Drug Safety Associate
- Quality Assurance Specialist
HOW TO JOIN
Click on the below link below and send your details, we will help you with the Program details and registration process.
Click to Learn More ▸
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of many Life Science students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global CRO, Pharma and IT Companies like IQVIA, Covance, Parexel, Indegene, Novartis, Pfizer, Novo Nordisk, Accenture, TCS, Cognizant and many more.
Visit website- www.cliniindia.com