At Indegene, we look to change healthcare for the better. Being an Indegene employee is not just doing a job, but it is about real contribution and outcomes. We are a global team of over 1,200 employees across 14 global locations. Our singular focus is to deliver real outcomes that are measurable, impactful, and sustainable. This has made us a recognized global leader and partner to some of the largest and most respected healthcare organizations.
Post : Manager Scientific Writing - Pharmacovigilance
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Associate
NCBS would like to have at least 7 YIPs at steady state, and is keen on making at least one new YIP appointment a year. Salary and benefits will be attractive. Accommodation, at nominal rent, will be provided.
Medreich is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company with an established presence across the globe. The company is involved in the CMO & CDMO business of pharmaceutical preparations in various dosage forms catering to diverse Therapeutic categories. Medreich has an advanced state of the art Research and Development centre with proven scientific competence to develop formulations as Patent Non-infringing and Niche generics in differentiated dosage form for global regulated markets.
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country. Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd.
Post : Specialist/ Senior Associate/ Associate Regulatory
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GSK Rx India) is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 5000+ people. Globally, we are a £ 27.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders.
Post : Regulatory Specialist MSR Coordination Senior
FACULTY OF HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION (FHA)
Global accredited training & certification provider
Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award
New Delhi | Noida | Distance cum e-Leaning
Trusted by organizations & training participants in over 30 countries
Training | Certification | Education | Research
Glimpse of Programmes:
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma & Certifications in Pharma, Healthcare & Food:
(Duration: 3-12 months)
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Public Health and Hospital Management
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Hospital Management
- Public Health (Epidemiology as Major)
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Medical Device Management
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control (Medical Device as Major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device as Major)
- Medical Record Technology
- Clinical Engineering and management
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Health Insurance
- Naturopathic Science & Yoga
- Medical Coding
- Clinical Research
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Cosmetic Technology
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Big-Data Analytics
- Medical Writing
* Full Time Class Room Programmes
* Part Time Class Room programmes (Weekend classes)
* Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Certificate Programmes (3 Months duration)
- Good Clinical Practices
- Analytical Testing and Equipment
- Naturopathic Science
- Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices (ISO 13485)
- EU Medical Devices Regulation,
- Natural Health
- European Union (EU) Medical Devices Regulation
- EU IVD Medical Device Regulation
- Medical Devices Directive, CE Marking for Europe (93/42/EEC)
- In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device Directive – CE Marking for Europe (98/79/EC)
- Technical Documentation (93/42/EEC)
For the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Faculty of Healthcare Administration (FHA) Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing.
- Robust and Proactive Placement Cell under the supervision of the Director.
- Classes and practical’s by highly qualified faculty and industry professionals.
- You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly) & Case Studies by submitting your email ID on our website.
- Fully equipped laboratory facility for our regular and part time programmes
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is an advanced programme of 3 month duration.
Life Science graduate / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc / Ph.d in science disciplines/ any diploma holder or passed outs of Clinical Research degree or diploma courses ,Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing, Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, are eligible for these course. Working professionals of any of the following industry types Drugs manufacturing, Medical Device, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation, Clinical Research, Homeopathic or Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing, Cosmetic, Food, Manufacturing, Biotechnology or any related industry are highly encouraged to apply for the programme.
Faculty of Healthcare Administration (FHA) alumni are working with Fortune 500 and global Pharmaceutical, Food and healthcare giants like: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
Faculty of Healthcare Administration Accreditation:
Faculty of Healthcare Administration is a global accredited training & certification provider recognized by the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India, approved training Institute of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) and affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). IGMPI us an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organisation registered under The Societies Registration Act, 1860.
Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes in Pharma, Healthcare and Food GMP, Quality Assurance and Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, IPR, Pharma Product Management, Public Health, Hospital Management, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Writing, Medical Coding, Nanotechnology, Drug Design and Discovery, Food QA QC areas have been approved by Quality Council of India, Government of India. IGMPI Pharma is also licensed by the Department of Food Safety & Drug Administration, Government of Uttar Pradesh under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and registered under Food Safety and Standards Act 2006.
The Institute is conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award.
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177, 4375280 / firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
New Delhi | Noida
LIFE commenced its journey as a retail pharmacy group in 1996 and the strong impulse to perform has nurtured its growth over the last twenty years.
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post : Safety Operations Specialist in Global Safety Team