PharmaTutor had conducted Pharma Ascent, Pre GPAT Mock Test on 5th of August 2018. Students from various colleges and universities were participated in this test. Out of all below ten are top scorers of this test:
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India. It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 94 domestic and international destinations. The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share.Over 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents.
INSTITUTE OF GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES INDIA
Global accredited training & certification provider
Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara | Distance cum e-Leaning
Trusted by organizations & training participants in over 30 countries
Training | Certification | Education | Research
Glimpse of Programmes:
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma/Food:
(Duration: 3-12 months)
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Clinical Research
- Medical Writing
- Clinical Data Management
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Drug as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Drug as major)
- Computer System Validation
- Good Laboratory Practices
Faculty of Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Process Engineering
- Pharma Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing
- Pharmaceutical Technology Transfer
- Food Product Management
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Biopharmaceutical Technology
- Big Data Analytics
Faculty of Medical Device Management
- Medical Device Management
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Medical Device as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device as major)
- Certified Medical Device Professional
- Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical Formulation and Entrepreneurship
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Public Health and Hospital Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Medical Records Technology
- Medical Lab Technology (Medical Lab Technician)
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Medical Coding
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10-CM)
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- CPC Examination Training
- Medical Record Technology
To attend free Introduction to Medical Coding session by our CPC and ICD 10 certified expert and Faculty on 11th Aug at our Noida campus (11 am - 1 pm), Pl write to email@example.com
Faculty of Nanotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Faculty of Cosmetic Technology
- Cosmetic Technology
Faculty of Health Safety and Environment
- Health Safety and Environment
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
- FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor
- Food and Agribusiness Management
- Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Food Processing and Preservation
- Food Good Laboratory Practices
- Food Good Manufacturing Practices
- Food Regulatory Affairs
- Food Safety
- Food Product Management
- Food Sales and Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing
- HACCP Certification
- Clinical Nutrition (Industry Certification)
- Food Safety Management Systems (Industry Certification)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Probiotics in Food
- Organic Farming and Food Production systems
- GAP Certification
- Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Food Packaging
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Bakery Science and Technology
- Dairy Science and Technology
- Certified FSMS Lead Auditor
- Diploma in Food Processing
- Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Food Science and Technology
Professional Certification in (Pharma): Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician, Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional, Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional, Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional, Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional, Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional, Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified WHO - GMP Professiona, Certified Data Integrity Professional, Certified Quality by Design (QbD) Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP), Certified Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Certified Good Laboratory practice professional(CGLPP)
Professional Certification in (Food): FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor, Certified Food GMP Professional, Certified Food Quality Manager, Certified Food Quality Auditor, Certified HACCP Auditor, Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Food Quality Technician, Certified Validation Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional, Certified FSMS Internal Auditor, Certified FSMS Lead Auditor, Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist, Certified Nutritional Counselor.
Certificate Programmes (1-3 Months duration): GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Good Clinical Practices, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs, GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food, Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies, Process Analytical Technology , Documentation in QA & QC Department, Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions), Drug Registration (European market), Drug Registration (GCC countries), Drug Registration (African countries), Drug Registration (India), Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc), Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF) and Prescription to OTC Switch, Medical Sales Representative, Computer System Validation, Computer Aided Drug Design (CADD), Pharmaceutical Validation
* Full Time Class Room Programmes
* Part Time Class Room programmes (Weekend classes)
* Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
For the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is advanced programme of 1 month duration.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
- Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material with an international perspective and case study based approach.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Life Science graduate / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc / Ph.d in science disciplines/ any diploma holder or passed outs of Clinical Research degree or diploma courses ,Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing, Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, are eligible for these course. Working professionals of any of the following industry types Drugs manufacturing, Medical Device, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation, Clinical Research, Homeopathic or Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing, Cosmetic, Food, Manufacturing, Biotechnology or any related industry are highly encouraged to apply for the programme.
IGMPI alumni are working with Fortune 500 and global Pharmaceutical, Food and healthcare giants like: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Approved Training Institute of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
- Recognized by Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
- A PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) affiliated training partner.
- Empanelled under ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Institute accredited under Dubai Accreditation Center (DAC), UAE
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
- Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177, +9120 2427175, 4375280 / email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Post : Senior CDC
Website Link- https://reva.edu.in/
PGDCR Program Link- https://reva.edu.in/socabs/post-graduate-diploma-in-advanced-clinical-re...
Admission Link- https://admission.nopaperforms.com/reva-university/pgd-acrm
University Video Link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=uVhLP6skZUA
Clarivate Analytics is the global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. Building on a heritage going back more than a century and a half, we have built some of the most trusted brands across the innovation lifecycle, including Web of Science, Cortellis, Derwent, CompuMark, MarkMonitor and Techstreet. Today, Clarivate Analytics is a new and independent company on a bold entrepreneurial mission to help our clients radically reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations.
Post : Associate Research Analyst - Pharmacology
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post : Program Lead- Clinical Data Sciences
Saveetha Medical College is committed to being a leader in advancing human health care through the integration of education, patient care, research, and community service.
Are you ready to step into Clinical Research Industry? Do you want to do a full-fledged Advanced Program from Clini India !
WE ARE DEDICATED FOR YOUR TRAINING AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT
India is advantageously positioned for the conduct of clinical trials for a several reasons:
India offers a large and diverse genetic pool of a treatment-naive population for clinical trials.
With the highest disease burden among all countries, India specifically offers a tremendous opportunity in contributing data for oncology trials as
(a) the Indian oncology community is increasingly using genomic testing for their patients;
(b) India has an increasing ability to generate quality genomics data and identify patients based on their genomic profiles; and
(c) India has a cancer incidence of one million patients and a prevalent population of 2.5 million cancer patients.
India has the highest number of FDA-approved manufacturing plants outside the U.S. With increasing focus on constraining healthcare costs in the U.S
Who we are?
CLINI INDIA – India’s First Award winning Clinical Research Institute for Best Placements in Clinical Research Industry. We are offering advanced training in following sector.
CLINI INDIA has supported many candidates to make their dream realize and be able establish landmark in this area of Industry. (know more at www.cliniindia.com)
The prerequisite for this field is an educational qualification in clinical research. We are very proud to provide the required professional training to students through Industry experts themselves. This is not just, we are also providing opportunities to students to head-start their career in multinational CROs/Hospitals/IT Companies (Iqvia, Bio-Clinica, Accenture, Sunpharma, PPD, Paraxel, Covance, Wipro to name a few). CHECK OUR PLACEMENT RECORDS HERE
VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.cliniindia.com
Program: Join Advanced Program in Clinical Research and Management
Duration: 4 Months Program
Mode: Full time / Weekend / Online classes
Book your seat today !
|BANGALORE||13th & 20th AUG||13th & 20th SEP||22nd OCT|
|HYDERABAD||21st AUG||18th SEP||23rd OCT|
|PUNE||14th AUG||11th SEP||15th OCT|
|MUMBAI||5th AUG||16th SEP||23rd OCT|
- Training Session by Certified Industry Subject Matter Experts.
- Globally recognized Program Content and Course Materials.
- Case Studies.
- No Examination processing charges.
- Practical exposure on CDM and Pharmacovigilance tools.
- Program Certification.
- Placement Assistance.
- Resume Development.
- Soft Skills / Communication Training.
- Interview Preparation / Pre-recruitment training.
- All Necessary Stationary.
- Exclusive Discount Vouchers for future Learning.
- Referral support for quick placements.
- Clini India Goodies and more
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of many Life Science students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global CRO,Pharma and IT Companies more details - Click here
No.104 EPIP Zone, Whitefield,
2nd Floor, Prestige Omega,
Bangalore, KA 560066
Swathi Plaza, Behind Honda Showroom,
Near Yashoda Hospital,Somajiguda ,
6th Floor, Pentagon 2,
Pune, Maharashtra 411013
Sahar Road, Andheri East
|Phone - 8050040004||Phone - 8886904030||Phone - 7066457703||Phone - 7799400500|