Savitribai Phule Pune University, one of the premier universities in India, is positioned in the North-western part of Pune city. It occupies an area of about 411 acres. It was established on 10th February, 1949 under the Poona University Act. The university houses 46 academic departments. It is popularly known as the 'Oxford of the East'. It has about 307 recognized research institutes and 612 affiliated colleges offering graduate and under-graduate courses.
Siddhi College of Pharmacy, Pune, Maharashtra invites application for the posts of faculty.
Cipla known for its innovative pharmaceutical products backed by latest in technology and creative marketing practices, is enjoying a commanding position among the top pharma companies in the country. Several specialised therapeutic divisions and promising new products have been launched and many more are in the pipeline.
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation. Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
The National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) is an autonomous institution of Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, for a mandate of basic research, teaching & training, and as a national repository for cell lines/hybridomas etc. The centre is located in the midst of academically enriched environment of University of Pune Campus, Pune. NCCS invites applications for following posts purely on temporary basis on the various extramural projects.
PharmaTutor (www.pharmatutor.org) has received award as Best Pharma Career Portal and It's founder Mr. Rajesh Vagh honored with Eminent Pharmacist Award in an event on world pharmacist day, 25th September 2018, at ISF college of Pharmacy, Moga.
|Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India|
Programmes Offered in Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Pharma:
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practices
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
Faculty of Product Management
Faculty of Cosmetic Technology
Faculty of Nutraceuticals
Faculty of Clinical Research
Academy of Medical Coders India
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
Faculty of Nanotechnology
Faculty of Health Safety and Environment
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Food:
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
Certificate Programmes (1 Month duration)
GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
Drug Registration (India)
Professional Certifications (Pharma)
Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional.
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician
Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP)
Certified in Technology Transfer in Pharmaceutical Industry
Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional
Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional
Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional
Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional
Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional
Certified Validation Professional
Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional
Professional Certifications (Food)
FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor Training
Certified Food GMP Professional
Certified Food Quality Manager
Certified Food Quality Auditor
Certified Quality Risk Management Professional
Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Certified Food Quality Technician
PROGRAMMES HIGHLIGHTS :
1. Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
2. Placement Assistance by our Corporate Resources cell to kindle the flame of talent
3. Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration.
4. Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
5. Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2015 certified laboratory facility.
6. A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
7. E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
8. Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
9. A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
10. In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1100 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For free career counselling by our experts or Prospectus,
get in touch on: +91 8587838177 | +91 8130924488 | 0120-2427175 | 0120-4375280
or : email@example.com mentioning name of the course of your interest
and your mobile number.
Visit us on: IGMPI | Faculty of Food Safety and Quality | Faculty of Clinical Research | Faculty of Healthcare Administration | Academy of Medical Coders India
REGULAR, PART-TIME & DISTANCE CUM E-LEARNING MODES
The National Institute of Virology is one of the major Institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It was established at Pune, Maharashtra State in 1952 as Virus Research Centre (VRC) under the auspices of the ICMR and the Rockefeller Foundation (RF), USA. It was an outcome of the global programme of the RF for investigating the Arthropod Borne viruses. Since the studies on arboviruses and their arthropod vectors involve most of the basic principles and techniques of general virology, entomology and zoology, these viruses were also considered to be an ideal group, to begin with, for intensive training and research in virology in our country.
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a next-generation provider of syndicated research, customized research, and consulting services. TMR’s global and regional market intelligence coverage includes industries such as pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others. Each TMR research report provides clients with a 360-degree view of the market with statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Post: Research Associate
Rukmini Knowledge Park,
Kattigenahalli,Yelahanka, Bangalore - 560064
Inviting applications for "Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research" of Pharma, Life Science and Medical Graduates
The Post Graduate Diploma In Clinical Research (PGDCR, Full Time), helps you with the knowledge and skills required for making a successful career in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Drug Development, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance. The program has been designed in a way so as to compliment the basic education and to provide a platform for the students to enter the pharmaceutical and biotech industry as a clinical research professional.
The exposure to advancing technology and an impressive career growth progression of Clinical Research, makes considering careers in Clinical Trials and Clinical Research worth it, especially for individuals with Pharma and Life science backgrounds in:
- Clinical Research Operations
- Clinical Research Associate/Manager
- Clinical Data Management Expert
- Pharmacovigilance Associate
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Medical Writing
- Quality Assurance Executive/Manager
- Audits & Inspections
Program Name- Post Graduate Diploma In Clinical Research (PGDCR)
Duration- Full Time,Post Graduate Diploma Programme with Dissertation / Project work
Campus- REVA University, Bangalore
Upcoming Batch:- November 26, 2018
Library & Information Centre
Sports & Fitness
Hostel & Transportation
University Brand Store
NCC and Voluntary work
PROGRAM FEATURES :
- Advanced Clinical Research Course Delivery.
- Industry Experienced Faculty.
- Practical Delivery with Real World Examples.
- Hands on with Advanced Software Snapshots.
- Assignments on Cancer, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Studies etc..
- Project Assignment on CRF Design on Phase II & Phase III Clinical Trials.
- Case Processing in Pharmacovigilance.
- PSUR & DSUR Reports Preparation.
- Protocol Template with real World Examples for Medical & Scientific Writing via Protocol Preparation.
- Soft Skill and Interview Preparation Seminars.
DISSERTATION / RESEARCH WORK
Via this course REVA University is also providing 3 months Clinical Research Dissertation / Research work by Industry Experienced Faculty on the therapeutic areas like Cancer, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Respiratory etc..following :
- ICF (Informed Consent Form) via WHO Standard Template
- CRF (Case Record Form) Design
- Clinical Study Protocol (CSP) Preparation
- CSR (Clinical Study Report) Preparation
- Case Processing Samples Preparation for Pharmacovigilance
WHY TO SELECT THIS COURSE @ REVA UNIVERSITY?
- Wi-Fi Enabled Green Campus
- 800+ Full Time Faculty
- 250+ Employers
- 220+ Research Scholars
- 1500+ International Journals
- 21+ Country's Students Pool
- 15+ Academic Units
- 20000+ Alumni Network across Globe
- Association with Multiple Foreign Universities
- 12000+ Students mix to call as your classmates and Friends
Bachelors Degree or Post Graduate degree in Science including Biological Sciences/ Life sciences, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Allopath, Homeopathy and Nursing with a minimum of 45% (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) of marks in aggregate from respective University/ Institution or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to.
Prospective Employers - IQVIA, COVANCE, COGNIZANT, TCS, ACCENTURE, PPD, PFIZER, ASTRAZENECA, NOVO NORDISK, QUARTESIAN, PAREXEL, ICON, IMS HEALTH and more...
For more details call/WhatsApp- 08095973922 or <<CLICK HERE>>