1. Nernst equation is generally practice in
a. Complexometric titration
d. Non Aqueous titration
ANSWERS OF Rajasthan Drug Control Question Paper 2018, Key for Rajasthan Drug Control Question Paper 2018
Join Weekend Program in Clinical Research and Management at Clini India- Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
Advance Program in Clinical Research & management (APCRM, Full Time- 4 Months), helps you with the knowledge and skills required for making a successful career in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Drug Development, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance. The program has been designed in a way so as to compliment the basic education and to provide a platform for the students to enter the pharmaceutical and biotech industry as a clinical research professional.
1. Training Session by Certified Industry Subject Matter Experts.
2. Globally recognized Program Content and Course Materials.
3. Case Studies.
4. Get an in-depth learning in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management and Pharmacovigilance Industry.
|WHY CLINI INDIA|
* Via this course CLINI INDIA is also providing training on the therapeutic areas like Oncology, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Respiratory etc..following :
* ICF (Informed Consent Form) via WHO Standard Template.
* CRF (Case Record Form) Design.
* Clinical Study Protocol (CSP) Preparation.
* CSR (Clinical Study Report) Preparation.
* Case Processing Samples Preparation for Pharmacovigilance.
An In- campus Advanced Diploma programme in Clinical Research & Management. It is designed specifically to meet career consolidation goals of Pharma, Life Science and Medical Graduates.
* A Legacy of Excellence.
* Value-education, global outlook and interdisciplinary.
* Career Mentors to help with interview techniques & employment.
* Industry oriented modular program.
* Classroom / Practical Based Training.
* Placement support.
Clinical Trial Management
Clinical Data Management
Pharma Candidates B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D
M.Sc./ B.Sc (Life Sciences)- Biological sciences (microbiology, biotechnology, zoology), basic science (chemistry), nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social sciences with work experience in clinical research.
Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech) etc
|Bangalore||12/13 Oct||16/17 Nov||14/15 Dec|
|Hyderabad||20 Oct||17 Nov||22 Dec|
|Pune||13 Oct||10 Nov||08 Dec|
|Mumbai||20 Oct||17 Nov||22 Dec|
|Online Training||22 Oct||27 Nov||26 Dec|
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of many Life Science students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global CRO, Pharma and IT Companies more details - Click here
Crescent Tower 4 Prestige Shantiniketan,
Swathi Plaza, Behind Honda Showroom,
Near Yashoda Hospital,Somajiguda ,
6th Floor, Pentagon 2,
Pune, Maharashtra 411013
Sahar Road, Andheri East
|Phone - 8050040004||Phone - 8886904030||Phone - 7066457703||Phone - 9867428876|
1. As per the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act and rules, the safe custody of “Forms” is with :
(a) Standing committee
(b) Registered Medical Practitioner
(c) Owner of the approved place
(d) Chief Medical Officer
NIA is an apex Institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of INDIA for promoting the growth and development of Ayurveda as a model Institute for evolving high standards of teaching, training, research and patient care and also to invoke scientific outlook to the knowledge of Ayurvedic System of Medicine. The Institute, an Autonomous Body under Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, is registered under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act, 1958.
Post : Pharmacist
1. A technique of using very small metal particles coated with desired DNA in the gene transfer is called:-
(a) Microinjection (b) Biolistic (c) Liposome mediated (d) Electroporation
There is a need to be sure about our career when we join in any industry. Here, we are providing information on top paying pharmaceutical jobs in private sector.
1. In a free radical reaction, free radicals are formed at
(a) Initiation step (b) Propagation step (c) Termination step (d) Both (a) and (b)