NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY (NTA) had successfully conducted the GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST - 2019 (GPAT-2019) for admission to various M. pharma or its equivalent courses across the country. The 800 participating institutes of GPAT-2019 were the institutions which had accepted the GPAT Score.
Bangalore | Hyderabad | Pune | Mumbai
Become a Job Ready Professional for Clinical Research Industry.
Join Short Term Clinical Research Training
Advance Program in Clinical Research & management (APCRM, Full Time- 4 Months), helps you with the knowledge and skills required for making a successful career in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Drug Development, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance. The program has been designed in a way so as to compliment the basic education and to provide a platform for the students to enter the pharmaceutical and biotech industry as a clinical research professional.
1. Training Session by Certified Industry Subject Matter Experts.
2. Globally recognized Program Content and Course Materials.
3. Case Studies.
4. Get an in-depth learning in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management and Pharmacovigilance Industry.
|WHY CLINI INDIA|
* Via this course CLINI INDIA is also providing training on the therapeutic areas like Oncology, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Respiratory etc..following :
* ICF (Informed Consent Form) via WHO Standard Template.
* CRF (Case Record Form) Design.
* Clinical Study Protocol (CSP) Preparation.
* CSR (Clinical Study Report) Preparation.
* Case Processing Samples Preparation for Pharmacovigilance.
An In- campus Advanced Diploma programme in Clinical Research & Management. It is designed specifically to meet career consolidation goals of Pharma, Life Science and Medical Graduates.
* A Legacy of Excellence.
* Value-education, global outlook and interdisciplinary.
* Career Mentors to help with interview techniques & employment.
* Industry oriented modular program.
* Classroom / Practical Based Training.
* Placement support.
Clinical Trial Management
Clinical Data Management
Pharma Candidates B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D
M.Sc./ B.Sc (Life Sciences)- Biological sciences (microbiology, biotechnology, zoology), basic science (chemistry), nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social sciences with work experience in clinical research.
Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech) etc
|Bangalore||18 Nov||16 Dec||20 Jan|
|Hyderabad||18 Nov||16 Dec||20 Jan|
|Pune||18 Nov||16 Dec/ 23 Dec||20 Jan|
|Mumbai||18 Nov||16 Dec||20 Jan|
|Online Training||25 Nov||23 Dec||20 Jan|
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of many Life Science students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global CRO, Pharma and IT Companies more details - Click here
Crescent Tower 4 Prestige Shantiniketan,
Swathi Plaza, Behind Honda Showroom,
Near Yashoda Hospital,Somajiguda ,
6th Floor, Pentagon 2,
Pune, Maharashtra 411013
Sahar Road, Andheri East
|Phone - 8050040004||Phone - 8886904030||Phone - 7066457703||Phone - 9867428876|
Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Public Sector Undertaking, since its inception in 1974 has been manufacturing and supplying essential and life saving medicines to cater the need of the common patients resorting to Government Hospitals in the State of Kerala. As Kerala is a leading State in Public Health Services, we have been under constant pressure to achieve the best of Quality Standards. In fact our logo is "Quality that Cures" with a Highly Dedicated Workforce and Professional Supervision and with our old tradition of providing appropriate coverage without fail.
Post : Worker Grade I (Store)
|Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India|
Programmes Offered : Post Graduate/Executive Diploma in :
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practices
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
Faculty of Nanotechnology
Faculty of Clinical Research
Faculty of Product Management
Academy of Medical Coders India
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
Faculty of Health Safety and Environment
Faculty of Cosmetic Technology
Faculty of Nutraceuticals
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in:
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
Certificate Programmes (3 Months duration)
GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
Drug Registration (India)
Professional Certifications (Pharma)
Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional.
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician
Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP)
Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional
Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional
Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional
Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional
Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional
Certified Validation Professional
Certified Medical Device Quality Auditor
Professional Certifications (Food)
FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor Training
Certified Food GMP Professional
Certified Food Quality Manager
Certified Food Quality Auditor
Certified Quality Risk Management Professional
Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Certified Food Quality Technician
PROGRAMMES HIGHLIGHTS :
1. IGMPI Accreditations:
IGMPI is a global accredited training & certification provider recognized by the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India, approved training Institute of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) and affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). IGMPI us an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organisation registered under The Societies Registration Act,1860. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes in Pharma, Healthcare and Food GMP, Quality Assurance and Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, IPR, Pharma Product Management, Public Health, Hospital Management, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Writing, Medical Coding, Nanotechnology, Drug Design and Discovery, Food QA&QC areas have been approved by Quality Council of India, Government of India. IGMPI Pharma is also licensed by Department of Food Safety & Drug Administration, Government of Uttar Pradesh under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and registered under Food Safety and Standards Act 2006.
The Institute is conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017.
2. Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
3. Placement Assistance by our Corporate Resources cell to kindle the flame of talent
4. Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration.
5. Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
6. Fully equipped laboratory facility for our regular and part time programmes
7. A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
8. E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
9. Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
10. A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
11. In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1100 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For free career counselling by our experts or Prospectus,
get in touch on: +91 8587838177 | +91 8130924488 | 0120-4375280
or : firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning name of the course of your interest
and your mobile number.
Visit us on: IGMPI | Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
REGULAR, PART-TIME & DISTANCE CUM E-LEARNING MODES
The Kpsc is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Post : Analyst Grade - III
VCRC is one of the permanent institutes of Indian Council of Medical Research established in 1975 at Pondicherry. A centre of excellence for research and training in vector-borne diseases and control and a WHO collaborating Centre for Research and Trainining in Lymphatic Filariasis and Integrated Methods of Vector Control.
Post : Project Technical Officer
Amrita Institute of Medical Science (Amrita Hospital) brings together a dedicated team of physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to provide the highest standards of medical treatment. Our full range of primary and specialty care medical services enables cross-specialty consultation, which assures outstanding treatment for each patient.
Post : Hospital Pharmacist
Simply, Artificial intelligence (AI) means machine learning and behaving like humans which ultimately facilitates works of humans.
Whether you do aware or not but in the modern world, we are all surrounded by AI. There are many examples of AI which we are using (may be unknowingly) in our day to day life. For exm, social media, search engines, product recommendations, Email filters etc.
Dedicated to the furtherance of competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials, the Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) functions as an autonomous scientific society under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India. Besides augmenting core competence, C-MET envisions attainment of self-sufficiency in the sphere of Electronic materials, components and devices to cater to India’s strategic and industrial applications, exploiting indigenous resources of raw materials.
C-MET, Thrissur Lab, invites young and talented persons with research aptitude to work as Research Fellow/Project Associate in one of the scientific projects sponsored by Department of Science and Technology, Govt. Of India.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Associate-I