Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt, of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health.
Post : Research Officer (for Tuberculosis Lab)
Executive MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
(2 Years Weekend Program)
As the environment gets highly competitive, it's more critical to enhance skills and create newer capabilities. In the context of pharmaceutical industry, the business model with people component has become vital. Executive MBA at NMIMS is aimed to benefit individuals in pharmaceutical and healthcare space. The programme is designed to make individuals understand the business in a holistic way. This programme provides the learning of best practices of full-time MBA program.
|Why Join Us?|
● Ranked “A+” by NAAC with 3.59 CGPA
● Awarded the category 1 status by UGC/MHRD.
● Highly focussed course structured to match the working professionals.
● Well-designed course relative to the current and future industry trends.
The course is designed to nurture emerging leaders in the pharmaceutical industry, ensure managerial talent development and retention. The executive management draws all the goodness from full-time management course in terms of courses, faculty etc. The course aids the individuals to learn the business in holistic way and nuances in them and provides them a competitive edge than, just understanding the niches which they were working.
1. Lectures from best faculty and industry experts.
2. The pedagogy of teaching via case studies and assigning projects helps in understanding the course better.
3. Aspiring students trained to meet wide-ranging industry demands.
4. Emphasis on holistic pharma business learning.
A graduate in any discipline from a reputed university and three years of work experience in the industry.
The programme is designed to be completed in 2 years. In order to accommodate all the working professionals, the timings are limited to weekends throughout the course. The course uses Indian and International case studies extensively in the programme to augment their decision-making capabilities
The selection process is in two phases
● Phase 1: Written test on pharma
● Phase 2: Personal Interview
Applications can be made both: on an individual basis as well as company sponsorship.
NOTE: This is two years degree weekend program based in Mumbai campus. Only Mumbai based candidates may apply.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
(Declared as Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956)
V. L. Mehta Road, Ville Parle (W), Mumbai - 400 056, India.
|FACULTY OF FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY®|
Visit Our Website
Food Good Manufacturing Practices
Food Quality Assurance & Quality Control
Food Supply Chain Management
Food & Agribusiness Management
FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor Training
Food Safety in Hospitality Industry
Food Processing & Preservation
Food Analysis & Quality Assurance
Intellectual Property Rights
Organic Farming & Food Production Systems
Food Safety Management System(FSMS) (Industry Certification)
Food Sales & Marketing Management
Hospitality and Hotel Management
Food Regulatory Affairs
Good Agriculture Practice (GAP)
Nutrition and Dietetics
Bakery & Confectionery
Food Science & Technology
Food Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
Bakery Science & Technology
Dairy Science & Technology
Analytical Approaches to Food Safety Issues (Short-term)
Analytical Instrumentation for Food Analysis (Short-term)
Approaches to Proximate Analysis of Food (Short-term)
Sensory Analysis in Quality Control (Short-term)
Diploma in Food Processing
Food Product Management
Health Safety and Environment (HSE)
FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor Training
Certified Food GMP Professional
Certified Food Quality Manager
Certified Food Quality Auditor
Certified Quality Risk Management Professional
Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Certified Food Quality Technician
INTERNSHIP / DISSERTATION / PROJECTS
|Applications are also invited for Internship/Dissertation/ Projects in the areas of Food Science, Food Technology, Nutrition, Dietetics, Food Quality Assurance & Quality Control, Food Processing & Preservation, Analytical Approaches to Food Safety Issues, Proximate Analysis of Food, Sensory Analysis in HACCP, FSMS, Probiotics, Bakery, Dairy etc . Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.|
PROGRAMMES HIGHLIGHTS :
1. Industry Endorsed Programmes - Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing. Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Life Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
2. Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 6 months' duration.
3. A team of experts who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
4. Recorded lectures help the students in their learning process.
5. Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
6. Govt. Approved and IS0 9001: 2015 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility.
7. A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /Weaker Section(EWS)/Ex-servicemen for PG Diploma Courses.
8. Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to kindle the flame of talent.
9. In recent months the Institute has witnessed more and more participation from professionals working with global food giants like Mother Dairy, Dabur, Dharmapal Satyapal, Fortune Cooking Oil, PDIL, Elite Food, Capricorn Food Products, Reliance Fresh, PepsiCo India, etc.
For free career counselling by our experts or Prospectus,
get in touch on: +91 8587838177 | +91 8130924488 | 0120-2427175 | 0120-4375280
or : email@example.com mentioning name of the course of your interest
and your mobile number.
Visit us on: Faculty of Food Safety and Quality | IGMPI
REGULAR, PART-TIME & DISTANCE CUM E-LEARNING MODES
INSTITUTE OF GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES INDIA
Global accredited training & certification provider
Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara | Distance cum e-Leaning
Trusted by organizations & training participants in over 30 countries
Training | Certification | Education | Research
Glimpse of Programmes:
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma/Food:
(Duration: 3-12 months)
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Clinical Research
- Medical Writing
- Clinical Data Management
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Drug as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Drug as major)
- Computer System Validation
- Good Laboratory Practices
Faculty of Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Process Engineering
- Pharma Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing
- Pharmaceutical Technology Transfer
- Food Product Management
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Biopharmaceutical Technology
- Big Data Analytics
Faculty of Medical Device Management
- Medical Device Management
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Medical Device as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device as major)
- Certified Medical Device Professional
- Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical Formulation and Entrepreneurship
- Herbal Drug Technology
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Public Health and Hospital Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Medical Records Technology
- Medical Lab Technology (Medical Lab Technician)
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Medical Coding
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10-CM)
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- CPC Examination Training
- Medical Record Technology
Faculty of Nanotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Faculty of Cosmetic Technology
- Cosmetic Technology
Faculty of Health Safety and Environment
- Health Safety and Environment
Faculty for Food Processing, Food Quality & Food Business
Professional Certification in (Pharma): Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician, Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional, Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional, Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional, Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional, Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional, Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified WHO - GMP Professiona, Certified Data Integrity Professional, Certified Quality by Design (QbD) Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP), Certified Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Certified Good Laboratory practice professional (CGLPP), Certified Natural Health Professional
Certificate Programmes (1-3 Months duration): GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing or Holding of Drugs, GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food, Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies, Process Analytical Technology, Documentation in QA & QC Department, Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions), Drug Registration (European market), Drug Registration (GCC countries), Drug Registration (African countries), Drug Registration (India), Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc), Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF) and Prescription to OTC Switch, Medical Sales Representative, Computer System Validation, Computer Aided Drug Design (CADD), Pharmaceutical Validation, Good Clinical Practices, Natural Health
* Full Time Class Room Programmes
* Part Time Class Room programmes (Weekend classes)
* Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
For the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is advanced programme of 1 month duration.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
- Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material with an international perspective and case study based approach.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Life Science graduate / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc / Ph.d in science disciplines/ any diploma holder or passed outs of Clinical Research degree or diploma courses ,Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing, Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, are eligible for these course. Working professionals of any of the following industry types Drugs manufacturing, Medical Device, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation, Clinical Research, Homeopathic or Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing, Cosmetic, Food, Manufacturing, Biotechnology or any related industry are highly encouraged to apply for the programme.
IGMPI alumni are working with Fortune 500 and global Pharmaceutical, Food and healthcare giants like: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Approved Training Institute of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
- Recognized by Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
- A PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) affiliated training partner.
- Empanelled under ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Institute accredited under Dubai Accreditation Center (DAC), UAE
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
- Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177, +9120 2427175, 4375280 / email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
Lingaya‘s University is guided by the noble patriotic thoughts of the great freedom fighter Late Shri Gadde Lingaya and also by the academic vision of Late Prof GVK Sinha, the founder Chairman of Lingayas Group of Institutions. The motto of the Group is ―Par Excellence with Human Touch. The Lingaya`s Institute of Management & Technology (LIMAT) established in year 1998 was transformed into Lingaya‘s University in the year 2009 as deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956. Lingaya`s Institute of Management & Technology (LIMAT), was approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and was affiliated to M.D. University, Rohtak.
Post : Assistant Professors in Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Pharmaceutics
Lingaya‘s University is guided by the noble patriotic thoughts of the great freedom fighter Late Shri Gadde Lingaya and also by the academic vision of Late Prof GVK Sinha, the founder Chairman of Lingayas Group of Institutions. The motto of the Group is ―Par Excellence with Human Touch‖. The Lingaya`s Institute of Management & Technology (LIMAT) established in year 1998 was transformed into Lingaya‘s University in the year 2009 as deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956. Lingaya`s Institute of Management & Technology (LIMAT), was approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and was affiliated to M.D. University, Rohtak. The Institute received the prestigious Accreditation Status twice, first in the year 2004 and then in the year 2007 from National Board of Accreditation, a unit of All India Council for Technical Education. In recognition of its excellence LIMAT was conferred Deemed to be University status, titled ―Lingaya`s University‖ with the approval of MHRD, Govt of India, under section 3 of UGC Act 1956.
Post : Lab Technician
This year, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the GPAT examinations on January 28, and the admit card is available to download from January 7, 2019. GPAT registration will start from 1st Nov, 2018. The results for GPAT will be declared on February 10, 2019.
The duration of the exam was three hours and a total of 125 questions of four marks each were asked in the GPAT. There was negative marking as well. A total of 841 institutions took part in GPAT, offering about 24,096 seats for candidates. Scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of pharmacy are also provided on the basis of GPAT score.
Our CRACK GPAT program is a unique way to test your preparation level for GPAT 2019, NIPER JEE examination for M.Pharm program.
- SYLLABUS DIVIDED IN PARTS
- ALL TESTs ARE ONLINE. APPEAR FROM ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME.
- PREPARE FOR EACH PART & APPEAR FOR TEST
- GET INSTANT RESULTS
* Our GPAT Test Series is a unique way to test your preparation level in all pharma level entrace exams.
* PharmaTutor is working since last 10 years for upliftment of pharma society.
* PharmaTutor is awarded as best pharma portal in event hosted by IPA (Indian Pharmaceutical Association).
* And it is no. 1 visited pharma portal in India. Come and join best CRACK GPAT Program offered by PharmaTutor Edu Labs.
GPAT Test series is not only helping you to get success in GPAT entrance exam but its also provide a platform to judge yourself.
Our Study Material:
- It is in form of notes instead of paragraphs which makes you easy to study.
- Our study material covers almost all topics of GPAT.
- It is subject wise reading material which is having 3200 pages.
- All syllabus is online and it can be accessed from any part of India.
- Created by M.Pharm, Ph.D professor.
CRACK GPAT -
|3200 MCQ’s to test your Preparation Level||
3200 MCQ’s to test your Preparation Level
|Syllabus level exams||
Syllabus level exams
|All Tests are online||
All Tests are online
|GET PERSONALISED USERNAME & PASSWORD TO ACCESS SYSTEM||
GET PERSONALISED USERNAME & PASSWORD TO ACCESS SYSTEM
|Total 32 Tests: Each test comprises of 100 questions which need to be finished in a stipulated time of 90 minutes||
Total 32 Tests: Each test comprises of 100 questions which need to be finished in a stipulated time of 90 minutes
ONLINE STUDY MATERIAL IS ALSO AVAILABLE
GATE Previous Year Papers
|24 X 7 Expert support & Tech Support||
24 X 7 Expert support & Tech Support
|AMOUNT: Rs. 2000||
AMOUNT: Rs. 3750
|Buy today & get access to online GPAT World|
CRACK GPAT - Printed
All as CRACK GPAT Course with printed material
Amount Rs. 4500
PAY BY Cheque OR DEMAND DRAFT (D.D): For more details write on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are not preparing for GPAT exam, Kindly forward this email to some one who may find it useful and will benefit by your kind gesture.
PharmaTutor Edu Labs
A 601/A, RJD Gajera Business Hub,
Nr. Nagina Vadi, Katargam,
Surat, Gujarat - 395004
Call on: +91-9558719834
WELCOME to Pharmatutor GPAT Online Test Series,
Benefits of E-Learning: Elearning Provides no. of benefits. Most important it gives you better training part. It provides professional trainings 24 hrs and 7 days of week. It gives better training and better taining provides better service. Watch out this video...
Our GPAT Test Series is a unique way to test your preparation level in GPAT 2019, NIPER JEE examination for M.Pharm program. PharmaTutor is working since last 10 years for upliftment of pharma society. PharmaTutor is awarded as best pharma portal in event hosted by IPA. And it is no. 1 visited pharma portal in India. Come and join best CRACK GPAT Program offered by PharmaTutor Edu Labs.
GPAT Test series is not only helping you to get success in GPAT entrance exam but it also provide a platform to judge yourself.
Rukmini Knowledge Park,
Kattigenahalli,Yelahanka, Bangalore - 560064
Become a Job Ready Professional for Clinical Research Industry.
Join Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (PGDCR)
The Post Graduate Diploma In Clinical Research (PGDCR, Full Time- One Year), helps you with the knowledge and skills required for making a successful career in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Drug Development, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance. The program has been designed in a way so as to compliment the basic education and to provide a platform for the students to enter the pharmaceutical and biotech industry as a clinical research professional.
* Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (PGDCR)
* One year programme (2 Semester) which includes 3 months of personal research work.
* Program is offered by India's leading University- REVA UNIVERSITY, Bangalore.
* Get an in-depth learning in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management and Pharmacovigilance Industry.
DISSERTATION / RESEARCH WORK
Via this course REVA University is also providing 3 months Clinical Research Dissertation / Research work by Industry Experienced Faculty on the therapeutic areas like Oncology, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Respiratory etc..following :
- ICF (Informed Consent Form) via WHO Standard Template
- CRF (Case Record Form) Design
- Clinical Study Protocol (CSP) Preparation
- CSR (Clinical Study Report) Preparation
- Case Processing Samples Preparation for Pharmacovigilance
An In- campus Advanced Diploma programme in Clinical Research & Management. It is designed specifically to meet career consolidation goals of Pharma, Life Science and Medical Graduates.
- A Legacy of Excellence.
- Value-education, global outlook and interdisciplinary.
- Career Mentors to help with interview techniques & employment.
- Industry oriented modular program.
- Classroom / Practical Based Training.
- Placement support.
Clinical Trial Management
Clinical Data Management
Who can join
Pharma Candidates B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D
M.Sc./ B.Sc (Life Sciences)- Biological sciences (microbiology, biotechnology, zoology), basic science (chemistry), nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social sciences with work experience in clinical research.
Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech) etc
Batch Commencing from: 10th Sep 2018
NOTE: Revert to this email for any other query. Call or WhatsApp on 7799400500