National Research Institute of Ayurvedic Drug Development (NRIADD) formerly known as Central Research Institute of Ayurveda which was earlier established as Regional Research Institute (Ay.) on 1971 at Jagannath Dutta Lane, Kolkata and then the Institute was shifted to Bidhannagar, Kolkata on 1997 in its own building. Govt. of West Bengal had provided 3 acres land in the most posh area of Kolkata (SEZ) for the present campus. National Research Institute of Ayurvedic Drug Development is presently functioning with six departments, namely Hospital (OPD & IPD), Pathology & Biochemistry, Pharmacognosy, Chemistry, Pharmacology and Pharmacy.
Mir Sahidul Ali1, Souvik Mukherjee2, Debayan Roy2, Gargi Pal3, Subhajit Makar*2
1Department of Chemical & Polymer Engineering, Tripura University (A Central University), Suryamaninagar, Tripura 799022, India.
2School of Basic & Applied Sciences, Central University of Punjab,Bathinda-155110, Punjab, India.
3 Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology, NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata- 700053, India.
ABSTRACT: Asparagus racemosus (A. racemosus) is a well-known medicinal plant due its various application in Ayurveda. It contains various type of secondary metabolite active natural products (or ingredients) such as steroids, alkaloids, flavonoids, furan derivatives and essential oils. In the present scenario due to growing catastrophic effect of diseases in human life, researchers are trying to stop synthetic drugs by replacing with herbal drugs. Herbal drug treatments are in general used to provide first-line and public health provider, both to persons abode in faraway areas the place it is the only on hand wellness service, and to people residing in bad areas the place it offers the one cheap relief. In this point of view A. racemosus can show a new path of herbal treatment.
Direct recruitment of 03 (THREE) Inspector of Drugs lying under the Directorate of ISM Drugs Control under the Department of Health & Family Welfare.
Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine (CSTM), is one of the seven such Institutions dedicated to research, care and cure of tropical diseases. CSTM was founded by Sir Leonard Rogers way back in 1914. The corridors of CSTM had regular footfall of eminent researchers like Leonard Rogers, Ronald Ross, R Knowels, UN Brahmachari, JB Chatterjee, RN Chopra and many others. The foundation stone of the Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine was laid by the Governor.
Bangalore | Hyderabad | Pune | Mumbai
Become a Job Ready Professional for Clinical Research Industry.
Join Short Term Clinical Research Training
Advance Program in Clinical Research & management (APCRM, Full Time- 4 Months), helps you with the knowledge and skills required for making a successful career in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Drug Development, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance. The program has been designed in a way so as to compliment the basic education and to provide a platform for the students to enter the pharmaceutical and biotech industry as a clinical research professional.
1. Training Session by Certified Industry Subject Matter Experts.
2. Globally recognized Program Content and Course Materials.
3. Case Studies.
4. Get an in-depth learning in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management and Pharmacovigilance Industry.
|WHY CLINI INDIA|
* Via this course CLINI INDIA is also providing practice on the therapeutic areas like Oncology, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Respiratory etc..following :
* ICF (Informed Consent Form) via WHO Standard Template.
* CRF (Case Record Form) Design.
* Clinical Study Protocol (CSP) Preparation.
* CSR (Clinical Study Report) Preparation.
* Case Processing Samples Preparation for Pharmacovigilance.
* An In- campus Advanced Diploma programme in Clinical Research & Management. It is designed specifically to meet career consolidation goals of Pharma, Life Science and Medical Graduates.
* A Legacy of Excellence.
* Value-education, global outlook and interdisciplinary.
* Career Mentors to help with interview techniques & employment.
* Industry oriented modular program.
* Classroom / Practical Based Training.
* Placement support.
Clinical Trial Management
Clinical Data Management
Pharma Candidates B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D
M.Sc./ B.Sc (Life Sciences)- Biological sciences (microbiology, biotechnology, zoology), basic science (chemistry), nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social sciences with work experience in clinical research.
Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech) etc
|Bangalore||26th Nov||18th Dec||22nd Jan|
|Hyderabad||26th Nov||20th Dec||21st Jan|
|Pune||26th Nov||17th Dec||21st Jan|
|Mumbai||25th Nov||23rd Dec||20th Jan|
GET YOURSELF ENROLLED FOR OUR UPCOMING BATCHES BEFORE 20TH NOV AND GET 10% FEE WAIVE OFF
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of many Life Science students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global CRO, Pharma and IT Companies more details - Click here
No.104 EPIP Zone, Whitefield,
2nd Floor, Prestige Omega,
Bangalore, KA 560066
Swathi Plaza, Behind Honda Showroom,
Near Yashoda Hospital,Somajiguda ,
6th Floor, Pentagon 2,
Pune, Maharashtra 411013
Sahar Road, Andheri East
|Phone - 8050040004||Phone - 8886904030||Phone - 7066457703||Phone - 8095973922|
A walk-in-interview will be held at the Officer of the Director, School of natural product Studies, Jadavpur University on November 19, 2018 at 03.00 p.m. for the post of Project Fellow to carry out research work in the research work in the research project entitled “Medicinal plants of Cucurbitaceae family-Metabolomic Study and Therapeutic Evaluation” sponsored by Science & Engineering Research Board(SERB), New Delhi under the supervision of Prof.
|Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India|
Programmes Offered in Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Pharma:
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practices
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
Faculty of Product Management
Faculty of Cosmetic Technology
Faculty of Nutraceuticals
Faculty of Nanotechnology
Faculty of Clinical Research
Academy of Medical Coders India
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
Faculty of Chemical Technology
Faculty of Health Safety and Environment
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Food:
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
Certificate Programmes (1 Month duration)
GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
Drug Registration (India)
Professional Certifications (Pharma)
Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional.
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician
Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP)
Certified in Technology Transfer in Pharmaceutical Industry
Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional
Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional
Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional
Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional
Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional
Certified Validation Professional
Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional
Professional Certifications (Food)
FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor Training
Certified Food GMP Professional
Certified Food Quality Manager
Certified Food Quality Auditor
Certified Quality Risk Management Professional
Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Certified Food Quality Technician
PROGRAMMES HIGHLIGHTS :
1. Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
2. Placement Assistance by our Corporate Resources cell to kindle the flame of talent
3. Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration.
4. Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
5. Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2015 certified laboratory facility.
6. A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
7. E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
8. Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
9. A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
10. In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1100 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For free career counselling by our experts or Prospectus,
get in touch on: +91 8587838177 | +91 8130924488 | 0120-2427175 | 0120-4375280
or : firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning name of the course of your interest
and your mobile number.
Visit us on: IGMPI | Faculty of Food Safety and Quality | Faculty of Clinical Research | Faculty of Healthcare Administration | Academy of Medical Coders India
REGULAR, PART-TIME & DISTANCE CUM E-LEARNING MODES
PharmaTutor (www.pharmatutor.org) has received award as Best Pharma Career Portal and It's founder Mr. Rajesh Vagh honored with Eminent Pharmacist Award in an event on world pharmacist day, 25th September 2018, at ISF college of Pharmacy, Moga.
HLL Lifecare Limited, a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services, is a Government of India Enterprise, under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, with seven manufacturing units and Marketing offices throughout the country.
Healthcare Services & Retail Business Divisions of HLL Lifecare Limited has setup HINDLABS Diagnostic Center and Pharmacy Outlets for which the company is looking for candidates in the following positions on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Post : Pharmacist / Assistant Pharmacist
Rukmini Knowledge Park,
Kattigenahalli,Yelahanka, Bangalore - 560064
Inviting applications for "Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research" of Pharma, Life Science and Medical Graduates
The Post Graduate Diploma In Clinical Research (PGDCR, Full Time), helps you with the knowledge and skills required for making a successful career in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Drug Development, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance. The program has been designed in a way so as to compliment the basic education and to provide a platform for the students to enter the pharmaceutical and biotech industry as a clinical research professional.
The exposure to advancing technology and an impressive career growth progression of Clinical Research, makes considering careers in Clinical Trials and Clinical Research worth it, especially for individuals with Pharma and Life science backgrounds in:
- Clinical Research Operations
- Clinical Research Associate/Manager
- Clinical Data Management Expert
- Pharmacovigilance Associate
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Medical Writing
- Quality Assurance Executive/Manager
- Audits & Inspections
Program Name- Post Graduate Diploma In Clinical Research (PGDCR)
Duration- Full Time,Post Graduate Diploma Programme with Dissertation / Project work
Campus- REVA University, Bangalore
Upcoming Batch:- November 26, 2018
Library & Information Centre
Sports & Fitness
Hostel & Transportation
University Brand Store
NCC and Voluntary work
PROGRAM FEATURES :
- Advanced Clinical Research Course Delivery.
- Industry Experienced Faculty.
- Practical Delivery with Real World Examples.
- Hands on with Advanced Software Snapshots.
- Assignments on Cancer, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Studies etc..
- Project Assignment on CRF Design on Phase II & Phase III Clinical Trials.
- Case Processing in Pharmacovigilance.
- PSUR & DSUR Reports Preparation.
- Protocol Template with real World Examples for Medical & Scientific Writing via Protocol Preparation.
- Soft Skill and Interview Preparation Seminars.
DISSERTATION / RESEARCH WORK
Via this course REVA University is also providing 3 months Clinical Research Dissertation / Research work by Industry Experienced Faculty on the therapeutic areas like Cancer, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Respiratory etc..following :
- ICF (Informed Consent Form) via WHO Standard Template
- CRF (Case Record Form) Design
- Clinical Study Protocol (CSP) Preparation
- CSR (Clinical Study Report) Preparation
- Case Processing Samples Preparation for Pharmacovigilance
WHY TO SELECT THIS COURSE @ REVA UNIVERSITY?
- Wi-Fi Enabled Green Campus
- 800+ Full Time Faculty
- 250+ Employers
- 220+ Research Scholars
- 1500+ International Journals
- 21+ Country's Students Pool
- 15+ Academic Units
- 20000+ Alumni Network across Globe
- Association with Multiple Foreign Universities
- 12000+ Students mix to call as your classmates and Friends
Bachelors Degree or Post Graduate degree in Science including Biological Sciences/ Life sciences, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Allopath, Homeopathy and Nursing with a minimum of 45% (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) of marks in aggregate from respective University/ Institution or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to.
Prospective Employers - IQVIA, COVANCE, COGNIZANT, TCS, ACCENTURE, PPD, PFIZER, ASTRAZENECA, NOVO NORDISK, QUARTESIAN, PAREXEL, ICON, IMS HEALTH and more...
For more details call/WhatsApp- 08095973922 or <<CLICK HERE>>