CSIR and UGC provide Research Fellowships to bright young men and women for training in methods of research under expert guidance of faculty members/scientists working in University Department/ National Laboratories and Institutions in various fields of Science. Only bonafide Indian citizens are eligible for this test. CSIR/UGC Fellowships are tenable in Universities/IITs/Post Graduate Colleges/Govt. Research Establishments including those of the CSIR, Research & Development establishments of recognized public or private sector industrial firms and other recognized institutions. CSIR/UGC Fellowship is tenable in India. The programme is aimed at National Science & Technology Human Resource Development.
Mrinmoy Nag*1, Souvik Mukherjee2, Deepronil Roy3, Rakesh Kumar Paul4, Mir, Saidul Ali5
1School of Natural Product Studies,
Jadavpur University, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
2 Department Of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products,
Central University of Punjab, Bathinda, Punjab, India
3 Department of Zoology,
Chandernagore College, Chandernagore, Hooghly, West Bengal, India
4Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry,
JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty, Karnataka, India
5 Department of Chemical Technology,
Central University Tripura, India
ABSTRACT: Chickpea is the seed of the chickpea plant, Cicer arietinum, which belongs to the family fabaceae. It offers a range of health benefits which includes lowering cholesterol, regulating blood sugar level, aiding weight loss, improving heart health, fighting nervous system disorders, improving digestion and relieving constipation. So in this article we emphasis on the different solvent extraction and its chemical tests have been shown from the seeds collected from local market of Siliguri district of West Bengal, India.
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER, Kolkata) has been created as a centre of excellence for higher education, research and development in pharmaceutical sciences. The Institute offers in M.S.(Pharm.) in Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Products and Pharmacoinformatics. The Institute admits students for the M.S(Pharm.) through a common entrance test conducted by NIPER, Mohali. In future the number of M.S. programs would be increased and Ph.D programs would also be started in various disciplines of pharmaceutical sciences every year.
Post : Junior Project Assistant
Executive MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
(2 Years Weekend Program)
As the environment gets highly competitive, it's more critical to enhance skills and create newer capabilities. In the context of pharmaceutical industry, the business model with people component has become vital. Executive MBA at NMIMS is aimed to benefit individuals in pharmaceutical and healthcare space. The programme is designed to make individuals understand the business in a holistic way. This programme provides the learning of best practices of full-time MBA program.
|Why Join Us?|
● Ranked “A+” by NAAC with 3.59 CGPA
● Awarded the category 1 status by UGC/MHRD.
● Highly focussed course structured to match the working professionals.
● Well-designed course relative to the current and future industry trends.
The course is designed to nurture emerging leaders in the pharmaceutical industry, ensure managerial talent development and retention. The executive management draws all the goodness from full-time management course in terms of courses, faculty etc. The course aids the individuals to learn the business in holistic way and nuances in them and provides them a competitive edge than, just understanding the niches which they were working.
1. Lectures from best faculty and industry experts.
2. The pedagogy of teaching via case studies and assigning projects helps in understanding the course better.
3. Aspiring students trained to meet wide-ranging industry demands.
4. Emphasis on holistic pharma business learning.
A graduate in any discipline from a reputed university and three years of work experience in the industry.
The programme is designed to be completed in 2 years. In order to accommodate all the working professionals, the timings are limited to weekends throughout the course. The course uses Indian and International case studies extensively in the programme to augment their decision-making capabilities
The selection process is in two phases
● Phase 1: Written test on pharma
● Phase 2: Personal Interview
Applications can be made both: on an individual basis as well as company sponsorship.
NOTE: This is two years degree weekend program based in Mumbai campus. Only Mumbai based candidates may apply.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
(Declared as Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956)
V. L. Mehta Road, Ville Parle (W), Mumbai - 400 056, India.
National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) Kalyani is an Institute of Government of India, Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Biotechnology. The Institute has created necessary physical infrastructure and critical platform technologies to support research, translation and training in biomedical genomics.
A position for a highly motivated person capable of working independently as a Postdoctoral Fellow is available for an extramurally funded project being conducted at the National lnstitute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG), Kalyani.
Post : Postdoctoral Fellow
Bose Institute was set up in 1917 by Sir JC Bose, the founder of modern science in the Indian subcontinent. It is Asia's first modern research centre devoted to interdisciplinary research and bears a century old tradition of research excellence. Bose Institute is Asia's first modern research centre devoted to interdisciplinary research. Since inception, the Institute has been visited by numerous stalwarts, such as the writer Aldous Huxley (1926), heads of foreign states like King Albert I of Belgium (1925) and President Brezhnev of USSR (1959).
Post : Research Associate
Hooghly District Unit of National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India, was established in the year 1990. Since its inception NIC, Hooghly has been busy in playing a catalytic role to cultivate IT culture in the government departments of the district. As the office is situated in the Collectores premises, it has become integral part of the District Administration. NIC, Hooghly plays a dual role in implementing State and Central Government IT projects and helping the local administration in exercising day to day IT activities in the district.
Post : Pharmacist
|FACULTY OF FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY®|
Visit Our Website
Food Good Manufacturing Practices
Food Quality Assurance & Quality Control
Food Supply Chain Management
Food & Agribusiness Management
FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor Training
Food Safety in Hospitality Industry
Food Processing & Preservation
Food Analysis & Quality Assurance
Intellectual Property Rights
Organic Farming & Food Production Systems
Food Safety Management System(FSMS) (Industry Certification)
Food Sales & Marketing Management
Hospitality and Hotel Management
Food Regulatory Affairs
Good Agriculture Practice (GAP)
Nutrition and Dietetics
Bakery & Confectionery
Food Science & Technology
Food Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
Bakery Science & Technology
Dairy Science & Technology
Analytical Approaches to Food Safety Issues (Short-term)
Analytical Instrumentation for Food Analysis (Short-term)
Approaches to Proximate Analysis of Food (Short-term)
Sensory Analysis in Quality Control (Short-term)
Diploma in Food Processing
Food Product Management
Health Safety and Environment (HSE)
FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor Training
Certified Food GMP Professional
Certified Food Quality Manager
Certified Food Quality Auditor
Certified Quality Risk Management Professional
Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Certified Food Quality Technician
INTERNSHIP / DISSERTATION / PROJECTS
|Applications are also invited for Internship/Dissertation/ Projects in the areas of Food Science, Food Technology, Nutrition, Dietetics, Food Quality Assurance & Quality Control, Food Processing & Preservation, Analytical Approaches to Food Safety Issues, Proximate Analysis of Food, Sensory Analysis in HACCP, FSMS, Probiotics, Bakery, Dairy etc . Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.|
PROGRAMMES HIGHLIGHTS :
1. Industry Endorsed Programmes - Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing. Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Life Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
2. Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 6 months' duration.
3. A team of experts who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
4. Recorded lectures help the students in their learning process.
5. Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
6. Govt. Approved and IS0 9001: 2015 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility.
7. A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /Weaker Section(EWS)/Ex-servicemen for PG Diploma Courses.
8. Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to kindle the flame of talent.
9. In recent months the Institute has witnessed more and more participation from professionals working with global food giants like Mother Dairy, Dabur, Dharmapal Satyapal, Fortune Cooking Oil, PDIL, Elite Food, Capricorn Food Products, Reliance Fresh, PepsiCo India, etc.
For free career counselling by our experts or Prospectus,
get in touch on: +91 8587838177 | +91 8130924488 | 0120-2427175 | 0120-4375280
or : email@example.com mentioning name of the course of your interest
and your mobile number.
Visit us on: Faculty of Food Safety and Quality | IGMPI
REGULAR, PART-TIME & DISTANCE CUM E-LEARNING MODES
INSTITUTE OF GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES INDIA
Global accredited training & certification provider
Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara | Distance cum e-Leaning
Trusted by organizations & training participants in over 30 countries
Training | Certification | Education | Research
Glimpse of Programmes:
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma/Food:
(Duration: 3-12 months)
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Clinical Research
- Medical Writing
- Clinical Data Management
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Drug as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Drug as major)
- Computer System Validation
- Good Laboratory Practices
Faculty of Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Process Engineering
- Pharma Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing
- Pharmaceutical Technology Transfer
- Food Product Management
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Biopharmaceutical Technology
- Big Data Analytics
Faculty of Medical Device Management
- Medical Device Management
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Medical Device as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device as major)
- Certified Medical Device Professional
- Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical Formulation and Entrepreneurship
- Herbal Drug Technology
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Public Health and Hospital Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Medical Records Technology
- Medical Lab Technology (Medical Lab Technician)
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Medical Coding
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10-CM)
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- CPC Examination Training
- Medical Record Technology
Faculty of Nanotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Faculty of Cosmetic Technology
- Cosmetic Technology
Faculty of Health Safety and Environment
- Health Safety and Environment
Faculty for Food Processing, Food Quality & Food Business
Professional Certification in (Pharma): Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician, Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional, Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional, Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional, Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional, Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional, Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified WHO - GMP Professiona, Certified Data Integrity Professional, Certified Quality by Design (QbD) Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP), Certified Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Certified Good Laboratory practice professional (CGLPP), Certified Natural Health Professional
Certificate Programmes (1-3 Months duration): GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing or Holding of Drugs, GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food, Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies, Process Analytical Technology, Documentation in QA & QC Department, Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions), Drug Registration (European market), Drug Registration (GCC countries), Drug Registration (African countries), Drug Registration (India), Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc), Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF) and Prescription to OTC Switch, Medical Sales Representative, Computer System Validation, Computer Aided Drug Design (CADD), Pharmaceutical Validation, Good Clinical Practices, Natural Health
* Full Time Class Room Programmes
* Part Time Class Room programmes (Weekend classes)
* Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
For the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is advanced programme of 1 month duration.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
- Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material with an international perspective and case study based approach.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Life Science graduate / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc / Ph.d in science disciplines/ any diploma holder or passed outs of Clinical Research degree or diploma courses ,Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing, Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, are eligible for these course. Working professionals of any of the following industry types Drugs manufacturing, Medical Device, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation, Clinical Research, Homeopathic or Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing, Cosmetic, Food, Manufacturing, Biotechnology or any related industry are highly encouraged to apply for the programme.
IGMPI alumni are working with Fortune 500 and global Pharmaceutical, Food and healthcare giants like: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Approved Training Institute of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
- Recognized by Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
- A PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) affiliated training partner.
- Empanelled under ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Institute accredited under Dubai Accreditation Center (DAC), UAE
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
- Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177, +9120 2427175, 4375280 / email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara