FACULTY OF HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION (FHA)
Global accredited training & certification provider
Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award
New Delhi | Noida | Distance cum e-Leaning
Trusted by organizations & training participants in over 30 countries
Training | Certification | Education | Research
Glimpse of Programmes:
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma & Certifications in Pharma, Healthcare & Food:
(Duration: 3-12 months)
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Public Health and Hospital Management
- Health Information Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Hospital Management
- Public Health (Epidemiology as Major)
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Medical Device Management
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control (Medical Device as Major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device as Major)
- Medical Record Technology
- Clinical Engineering and management
- Clinical Epidemiology
- Health Insurance
- Naturopathic Science & Yoga
- Medical Coding
- Clinical Research
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Digital Marketing
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Cosmetic Technology
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Big-Data Analytics
- Medical Writing
* Full Time Class Room Programmes
* Part Time Class Room programmes (Weekend classes)
* Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Certificate Programmes (3 Months duration)
- Good Clinical Practices
- Analytical Testing and Equipment
- Naturopathic Science
- Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices (ISO 13485)
- EU Medical Devices Regulation,
- Natural Health
- European Union (EU) Medical Devices Regulation
- EU IVD Medical Device Regulation
- Medical Devices Directive, CE Marking for Europe (93/42/EEC)
- In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device Directive – CE Marking for Europe (98/79/EC)
- Technical Documentation (93/42/EEC)
For the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Faculty of Healthcare Administration (FHA) Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing.
- Robust and Proactive Placement Cell under the supervision of the Director.
- Classes and practical’s by highly qualified faculty and industry professionals.
- You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly) & Case Studies by submitting your email ID on our website.
- Fully equipped laboratory facility for our regular and part time programmes
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is an advanced programme of 3 month duration.
Life Science graduate / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc / Ph.d in science disciplines/ any diploma holder or passed outs of Clinical Research degree or diploma courses ,Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing, Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, are eligible for these course. Working professionals of any of the following industry types Drugs manufacturing, Medical Device, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation, Clinical Research, Homeopathic or Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing, Cosmetic, Food, Manufacturing, Biotechnology or any related industry are highly encouraged to apply for the programme.
Faculty of Healthcare Administration (FHA) alumni are working with Fortune 500 and global Pharmaceutical, Food and healthcare giants like: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
Faculty of Healthcare Administration Accreditation:
Faculty of Healthcare Administration is a global accredited training & certification provider recognized by the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India, approved training Institute of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) and affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). IGMPI us an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organisation registered under The Societies Registration Act, 1860.
Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes in Pharma, Healthcare and Food GMP, Quality Assurance and Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, IPR, Pharma Product Management, Public Health, Hospital Management, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Writing, Medical Coding, Nanotechnology, Drug Design and Discovery, Food QA QC areas have been approved by Quality Council of India, Government of India. IGMPI Pharma is also licensed by the Department of Food Safety & Drug Administration, Government of Uttar Pradesh under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and registered under Food Safety and Standards Act 2006.
The Institute is conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award.
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177, 4375280 / email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
New Delhi | Noida
Here, we have presented with Facts of corona virus (COVID-19) as per World Health Organization (WHO). Do not be panic and follow the instructions by government and other health authorities
ONLINE Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens / Candidates for the under mentioned post in Cantonment Board, Deolali Cantonment, Dist. Nashik, Maharashtra tor engagement on purely temporary and on contract basis on fixed payment for a period of eleven months.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling of following posts in the K. K. Wagh College of Pharmacy institute run by K. K. Wagh Education Society, Nashik
Greetings from CLINI INDIA - India’s First Award-winning Clinical Research Institute for Best Placements in Clinical Research Industry. We would like to invite you for the Training and Certification course in “Advanced Program in Clinical Research & Management" at CLINI INDIA.
Get in touch with us at Click HERE
INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS, INDIA [IPAI] is providing professional training in Patent Law and Practice for candidates to appear for Indian Patent Agents Examination June 2020, conducted by Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Govt. of India) through Patent Offices and obtaining qualifications necessary to practice as a Patent Agent under the Patent Act and Rules.
|CAREER SCOPE FOR PATENT AGENTS|
1. Patent Agent's can file International Patent Applications (PCT) on behalf of Indian Applicants.
|WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?|
Degree holders in Science(All Science subjects), Pharmacy, Engineering, and Technology.
[No Age Bar]
The qualifying examination shall consist of the following papers and marks, namely: -
Paper I – Patent Act and Rules-100 marks,
Paper II- Drafting and interpretation of Patent specification and other documents -100 marks and
Viva-Voce 50 marks: Total 250 Marks.
Patent Agent Exam Structure
Paper -I (Two Hours) Objective type; Multiple Choice Questions having one and/or more than one option correct.
Paper-II (Three Hours) Descriptive and
Viva-Voce. Schedule for Viva-Voce examination will be announced after the completion of written examination. Only those candidates who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in each paper will be allowed to appear for Viva-Voce. Separate list for same would be provided.
A candidate shall be required to secure a minimum of fifty marks in Paper-I and Paper-II and shall be declared to have passed the examination only if he obtains an aggregate of sixty per cent of the total marks.
For further details and application Form E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com, or WhatsApp Your Name, Address and Email id to 9810395199 OR 8700790678
Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) shall issue a separate certificate of training.
PATENT LAW & PRACTICE
INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS, INDIA. (IPAI) Web: www.ipaindia.co.in
INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS, INDIA. (IPAI)
United States half pharmacies are located within drug stores, grocery stores, hospitals, department stores, medical clinics, surgery clinics, universities, nursing homes, prisons, and other facilities. The remaining pharmacies are considered to be independent or privately owned. In USA, average salary of pharmacists is 99000-140000 USD per annum. It can be varied depending on many factors.
NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY (NTA) had successfully conducted the GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST - 2019 (GPAT-2019) for admission to various M. pharma or its equivalent courses across the country. The 800 participating institutes of GPAT-2019 were the institutions which had accepted the GPAT Score.