|Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India|
Programmes Offered : Post Graduate/Executive Diploma in :
Faculty of Clinical Research
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practices
Faculty of Product Management
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
Faculty of Nanotechnology
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
Academy of Medical Coders India
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
Faculty of Chemical Technology
Faculty of Health Safety and Environment
Faculty of Cosmetic Technology
Faculty of Nutraceuticals
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in:
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
Certificate Programmes (3 Months duration)
GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
Drug Registration (India)
Professional Certifications (Pharma)
Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional.
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician
Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP)
Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional
Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional
Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional
Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional
Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional
Certified Validation Professional
Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional
Professional Certifications (Food)
FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor Training
Certified Food GMP Professional
Certified Food Quality Manager
Certified Food Quality Auditor
Certified Quality Risk Management Professional
Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Certified Food Quality Technician
PROGRAMMES HIGHLIGHTS :
1. IGMPI Accreditations:
IGMPI is a global accredited training & certification provider approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Govt. of India, accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India, approved by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organisation registered under The Societies Registration Act,1860, affiliated with Life Sciences and Food Industry Sector Skills Council (SSC). IGMPI Pharma is also licensed by Department of Food Safety & Drug Administration, Government of Uttar Pradesh under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and registered under Food Safety and Standards Act 2006
The organization is conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017.
2. Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
3. Placement Assistance by our Corporate Resources cell to kindle the flame of talent
4. Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration.
5. Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
6. Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2015 certified laboratory facility.
7. A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
8. E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
9. Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
10. A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
11. In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1100 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For free career counselling by our experts or Prospectus,
get in touch on: +91 8587838177 | +91 8130924488 | 0120-2427175 | 0120-4375280
or : firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning name of the course of your interest
and your mobile number.
Visit us on: IGMPI | Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
REGULAR, PART-TIME & DISTANCE CUM E-LEARNING MODES
Bangalore | Hyderabad | Pune | Mumbai
Become a Job Ready Professional for Clinical Research Industry.
Join Short Term Clinical Research Training
Advance Program in Clinical Research & management (APCRM, Full Time- 4 Months), helps you with the knowledge and skills required for making a successful career in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Drug Development, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance. The program has been designed in a way so as to compliment the basic education and to provide a platform for the students to enter the pharmaceutical and biotech industry as a clinical research professional.
1. Training Session by Certified Industry Subject Matter Experts.
2. Globally recognized Program Content and Course Materials.
3. Case Studies.
4. Get an in-depth learning in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management and Pharmacovigilance Industry.
|WHY CLINI INDIA|
* Via this course CLINI INDIA is also providing training on the therapeutic areas like Oncology, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Respiratory etc..following :
* ICF (Informed Consent Form) via WHO Standard Template.
* CRF (Case Record Form) Design.
* Clinical Study Protocol (CSP) Preparation.
* CSR (Clinical Study Report) Preparation.
* Case Processing Samples Preparation for Pharmacovigilance.
* An In- campus Advanced Diploma programme in Clinical Research & Management. It is designed specifically to meet career consolidation goals of Pharma, Life Science and Medical Graduates.
* A Legacy of Excellence.
* Value-education, global outlook and interdisciplinary.
* Career Mentors to help with interview techniques & employment.
* Industry oriented modular program.
* Classroom / Practical Based Training.
* Placement support.
Clinical Trial Management
Clinical Data Management
Pharma Candidates B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D
M.Sc./ B.Sc (Life Sciences)- Biological sciences (microbiology, biotechnology, zoology), basic science (chemistry), nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social sciences with work experience in clinical research.
Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech) etc
|Campus||Feb 2019||Mar 2019||Apr 2019|
|Bangalore||19th Feb||26th Mar||23rd Apr|
|Hyderabad||19th Feb||19th Mar||23rd Apr|
|Pune||19th Feb||18th Mar||15th Apr|
|Mumbai||18th Feb||24th Mar||21st Apr|
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of many Life Science students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global CRO, Pharma and IT Companies more details - Click here
Crescent Tower 4 Prestige Shantiniketan,
Swathi Plaza, Behind Honda Showroom,
Near Yashoda Hospital,Somajiguda ,
6th Floor, Pentagon 2,
Pune, Maharashtra 411013
Sahar Road, Andheri East
|Phone - 8050040004||Phone - 8886904030||Phone - 7066457703||Phone - 9867428876|
AIIMS Rishikesh is one of the SIX Apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training, the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in under served areas of the country. These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields.
Online applications are invited from suitable candidate for filling up following Group 'A'. B' & ‘C posts on DEPUTATION BASIS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh, 249203
Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional social system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependents covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependents, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of case benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc. resulting in loss of earing capacity, the confinement in respect of insured women, dependents of insured persons who die in industrial accidents or because of employment injury or occupational hazard are entitled to a monthly pension called the dependents benefit.
Post : Pharmacist (Allopathy)
Global Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kashipur established in 2009 is a premier institution in the field of pharmaceutical sciences for fulfilling the emerging need of the society and country and to make India a World leader in the field of pharmaceutical science. GIPER is the first pharmacy Institution of India to organize an International Seminar addressed by renowned scientists of 15 different countries in its first year of establishment.
Post : Lecturer (D.Pharm)
Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology is an autonomous body of the Government of Uttarakhand, Department of Science & Technology. UCOST started its activities from last quarter of year 2005, However it was registered under the Registration of Societies Act, 1860 in November 2002.
Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology (UCOST), Vigyan Dham, Jhajra, Dehradun invites applications for the following different project post.
DIT University has been established by Govt. of Uttarakhand vide Act No.10 of 2013 dated 15th February, 2013. DIT University and Degrees awarded by the University are recognized by the UGC, New Delhi. UGC Recognition of DIT University.
Post : Professors
The establishment of the UKMSSB, by an Act enacted by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and assented by the Governor on 06 April 2015 by the Uttarakhand Govt-Act-No108/xxxvi(3)/2015/26(1)/2015 to fulfills the long standing need of the people of Uttarakhand to have highest level medical facility.
Post : Pharmacist