"We cannot compare straight away with US or Europe and say that these should be community Pharmacy and they are lagging behind. I would say that Yes! we have to improve our services and role as Pharmacist in the community pharmacy that is more important and for that knowledge is important.
|Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India|
Programmes Offered : Post Graduate/Executive Diploma in :
Faculty of Clinical Research
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practices
Faculty of Product Management
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
Faculty of Nanotechnology
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
Academy of Medical Coders India
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
Faculty of Health Safety and Environment
Faculty of Cosmetic Technology
Faculty of Nutraceuticals
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in:
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
Certificate Programmes (3 Months duration)
GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
Drug Registration (India)
Professional Certifications (Pharma)
Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional.
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician
Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP)
Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional
Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional
Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional
Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional
Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional
Certified Validation Professional
Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional
Professional Certifications (Food)
FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor Training
Certified Food GMP Professional
Certified Food Quality Manager
Certified Food Quality Auditor
Certified Quality Risk Management Professional
Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Certified Food Quality Technician
PROGRAMMES HIGHLIGHTS :
1. IGMPI Accreditations:
IGMPI is a global accredited training & certification provider approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Govt. of India, accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India, approved by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organisation registered under The Societies Registration Act,1860, affiliated with Life Sciences and Food Industry Sector Skills Council (SSC). IGMPI Pharma is also licensed by Department of Food Safety & Drug Administration, Government of Uttar Pradesh under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and registered under Food Safety and Standards Act 2006
The organization is conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017.
2. Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
3. Placement Assistance by our Corporate Resources cell to kindle the flame of talent
4. Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration.
5. Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
6. Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2015 certified laboratory facility.
7. A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
8. E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
9. Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
10. A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
11. In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1100 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For free career counselling by our experts or Prospectus,
get in touch on: +91 8587838177 | +91 8130924488 | 0120-2427175 | 0120-4375280
or : firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning name of the course of your interest
and your mobile number.
Visit us on: IGMPI | Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
REGULAR, PART-TIME & DISTANCE CUM E-LEARNING MODES
Railway Recruitment Board, initially was known as 'Railway Service Commission' but in January 1985 it was renamed as Railway Recruitment Board. These were the small’s beginnings which is due course developed into a network of railway lines all over the country. By 1880 the Indian Railway system had a route mileage of about 9000 miles. INDIAN RAILWAYS, the premier transport organization of the country is the largest rail network in Asia and the world’s second largest under one management.
CSIR - CCMB is a premier constituent research Institute of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), conducting research in frontier areas of modern biology. The objectives of the Centre are to conduct high quality basic research and training in the areas of modern biology, and promote centralized national facilities for new and modern techniques in the inter-disciplinary areas of biology.
5th All India Online Essay Contest
Pharmacy graduates &Post graduate students
(B.Pharm & M.Pharm)
IIHMR University, Jaipur is a post-graduate research University established under the IIHMR University Act, 2014 (Act No 3 OF 2014) by the state government and recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC). The University offers 02 year full time MBA Pharmaceutical Management, which has attained the status of a premier MBA PM program in the country.
About the All India Online Essay Contest
The School of Pharmaceutical Management, The IIHMR University, Jaipur is inviting graduates and post graduate students in the field of Pharmacy, all across India to enter an ALL INDIA ONLINE Essay Contest - MANTHAN 2019
The essay contest is organized with an objective to harness the energy, imagination and creativity of the budding pharmacy professionals in developing an in depth understanding of the pharmaceutical field and exploring new career avenues in the field of pharmaceutical management.
1st PRIZE: Rs 10,000/-
2nd PRIZE: Rs 5,000/-
3rd PRIZE: Rs 3,000/-
** Certificate of participation for all the participants. No fee will be payable by the participants at any stage of the contest.
Topics (Write on ANY ONE topic)
1. Novel drug delivery system for pharmaceutical formulations
2. Management of drug interactions
3. Persuing a successful career as Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Manager
4. Career oppurtunities as Pharmaceutical Product/Brand Manager
The IIHMR University, Jaipur offers recruiters access to a unique bouquet of technically and managerially sound professionals. Our students are working with some of the nationally and internationally renowned organizations, to name a few, Novartis India Ltd, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Cipla, PlasmaGen Biosciences (P) Ltd, Accenture, IQVIA, ZS Associates etc.
Link of website: https://www.iihmr.edu.in/manthan-2019
In case of any query, please feel free to write to:
Dr.Saurabh kumar Banerjee
M.Pharm, Ph.D., M.B.A.
MANTHAN 2019:-‘All India Online Essay Contest’
The IIHMR UNIVERSITY
1 PrabhuDayal Marg, Near Sanganer Airport
Jaipur (Pin-302029), Rajasthan, INDIA
Bangalore | Hyderabad | Pune | Mumbai
Become a Job Ready Professional for Clinical Research Industry.
Join Short Term Clinical Research Training
Advance Program in Clinical Research & management (APCRM, Full Time- 4 Months), helps you with the knowledge and skills required for making a successful career in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Drug Development, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance. The program has been designed in a way so as to compliment the basic education and to provide a platform for the students to enter the pharmaceutical and biotech industry as a clinical research professional.
1. Training Session by Certified Industry Subject Matter Experts.
2. Globally recognized Program Content and Course Materials.
3. Case Studies.
4. Get an in-depth learning in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management and Pharmacovigilance Industry.
|WHY CLINI INDIA|
* Via this course CLINI INDIA is also providing training on the therapeutic areas like Oncology, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Respiratory etc..following :
* ICF (Informed Consent Form) via WHO Standard Template.
* CRF (Case Record Form) Design.
* Clinical Study Protocol (CSP) Preparation.
* CSR (Clinical Study Report) Preparation.
* Case Processing Samples Preparation for Pharmacovigilance.
* An In- campus Advanced Diploma programme in Clinical Research & Management. It is designed specifically to meet career consolidation goals of Pharma, Life Science and Medical Graduates.
* A Legacy of Excellence.
* Value-education, global outlook and interdisciplinary.
* Career Mentors to help with interview techniques & employment.
* Industry oriented modular program.
* Classroom / Practical Based Training.
* Placement support.
Clinical Trial Management
Clinical Data Management
Pharma Candidates B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D
M.Sc./ B.Sc (Life Sciences)- Biological sciences (microbiology, biotechnology, zoology), basic science (chemistry), nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social sciences with work experience in clinical research.
Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech) etc
|Campus||Mar 2019||Apr 2019||May 2019|
|Bangalore||19th Mar||23rd Apr||21st May|
|Hyderabad||19th Mar||23rd Apr||21st May|
|Pune||19th Mar||23rd Apr||21st May|
|Mumbai||24th Mar||21st Apr||21st May|
|Online Training||11th Mar||8th Apr||14th May|
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of many Life Science students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global CRO, Pharma and IT Companies more details - Click here
Crescent Tower 4 Prestige Shantiniketan,
Swathi Plaza, Behind Honda Showroom,
Near Yashoda Hospital,Somajiguda ,
6th Floor, Pentagon 2,
Pune, Maharashtra 411013
Sahar Road, Andheri East
|Phone - 8050040004||Phone - 8886904030||Phone - 7066457703||Phone - 9867428876|
Real Placement Group is the largest FREE job placement provider in India. Real Placement Group was established in 10/10/2010. Real Placement Group leading recruitment firm flourished under the umbrella of Mr. Pankaj Mangawa. Real Placement Group is one of the leading recruitment group to provide a complete range of services in field of human Resources. We are in the field of management providing Services from Since 2010 to Automobile , Engineering ,FMCG Beverage, Rubber & Plastic , Electronics & Telecom, Oil and Gas, Power Infrastructure & Energy , Ceramics , Sanitary ware, Steel & Glass , Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, Power Plant , Construction. Currently we are providing our services in 55+ Companies.
Post : Biotechnology
BITS Pilani offers formal education and research programmes in Physical Sciences, Engineering, Pharmacy, Social Sciences and Management. With a view to establish itself as one of India’s top research-led universities and be amongst the leading technical universities in the world, BITS Pilani has embarked upon an aggressive plan to expand its PG and Ph.D. research programmes, while consolidating its UG programmes.
Post : JRF
AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education. PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Post : Pharmacist Grade-II Group-C
Kota College of Pharmacy (KCP) was established by Oasis educational society, Jaipur in 2004 at SP-I RIICO Industrial Area, Ranpur, near Jhalawar Road, Kota and since then it is solely devoted to the growth and development of pharmacy education. KCP emphasizes on the overall development of the students. It aims at not only producing good pharmacist but also good and worthy citizens of the society.
Post: Assistant Professor (Pharmacognosy and Pharmaceutics)