The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world. As early as in 1911, the Government of India set up the Indian Research Fund Association (IRFA) with the specific objective of sponsoring and coordinating medical research in the country. After independence, several important changes were made in the organisation and the activities of the IRFA. It was redesignated in 1949 as the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) with considerably expanded scope of functions.
Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) is providing professional training in Patent Laws and practice for candidates to appear for Indian Patent Agents Examination 2018, conducted by Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Govt. of India) through Patent Offices and obtaining qualifications necessary to practice as a Patent Agent under the Patent Act and Rules.
Patent Agents, also called Patent Attorneys are specialist legal advisors, similar to Lawyers, who advise their clients how to protect their intellectual property. Patent Attorneys work either in private firm of Patent Attorneys or in Patent Departments of large industrial Organizations. Patent Attorney’s day-to-day work generally involves drafting of patent specifications, making application for a patent, subsequent correspondence with the patent office on the objections raised; representing the applicant’s case at the hearings, filing opposition proceedings or defending an application against an opposition, all being of a highly technical nature is ordinarily entrusted to a qualified patent attorney. For the purpose of maintaining a high standard of efficiency and professional integrity the Patent Act has prescribed certain qualifications for persons practicing as Patent Attorneys and provided for their registration. The only person who satisfies that qualification and registered under the Patent Act are allowed to practice as Patent Attorneys in India.
|CAREER SCOPE FOR PATENT AGENTS|
1. Patent Agent's can file International Patent Applications (PCT) on behalf of Indian Applicants.
|Institute of Patent Attorneys Shall provides Placement assistance those who successfully cleared the Patent Agent Examination Conducted by the Controller of Patents. Patent Agents/Attorneys have an ample number of job opportunities in Intellectual Property Law Firms, KPO/LPO, as well as Corporate Organizations. They can choose channels like in-house Advisors for different organizations or start their own Attorney’s Firms and Consultancy Services.|
|WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?|
Degree holders in Science(All Science subjects), Pharmacy, Engineering, and Technology.
[No Age Bar]
The qualifying examination shall consist of the following papers and marks, namely: -
Paper I – Patent Act and Rules-100 marks,
Paper II- Drafting and interpretation of Patent specification and other documents -100 marks and
Viva-Voce 50 marks: Total 250 Marks.
Patent Agent Exam Structure
Paper -I (Two Hours) Objective type; Multiple Choice Questions having one and/or more than one option correct.
Paper-II (Three Hours) Descriptive and
Viva-Voce. Schedule for Viva-Voce examination will be announced after the completion of written examination. Only those candidates who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in each paper will be allowed to appear for Viva-Voce. Separate list for same would be provided.
A candidate shall be required to secure a minimum of fifty marks in Paper-I and Paper-II and shall be declared to have passed the examination only if he obtains an aggregate of sixty per cent of the total marks.
|MODE OF PROGRAMME|
Distance learning with local Class Room Training in New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai
I Stage: Study materials for Paper I & II. [Immediately after receiving the application, we will send you the modules.]
II Stage: Assignment
III Stage: Local classroom coaching (covering syllabus for Paper I, II & Viva) will be conducted immediately after exam notification by the Controller of Patents at New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai
a). Other Local Centres:
If a sufficient number of students(Minimum 20 students) registered from any other local centers (Places not mentioned in this prospectus) will be considered.
The venue of the coaching will be communicated later.
b). Classes through Skype.
Those are not convenient to attend local classes can opt for classes through Skype with advance appointment.
Registration: For Registration form and prospectus E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) shall issue a separate certificate of training:-
TRAINING IN PATENT LAW & PRACTICE
INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS, INDIA. (IPAI)
INSTITUTE OF GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES INDIA
Global accredited training & certification provider
Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara | Distance cum e-Leaning
Trusted by organizations & training participants in over 30 countries
Training | Certification | Education | Research
Glimpse of Programmes:
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma/Food:
(Duration: 3-12 months)
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Clinical Research
- Medical Writing
- Clinical Data Management
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Drug as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Drug as major)
- Computer System Validation
- Good Laboratory Practices
Faculty of Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Process Engineering
- Pharma Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
- Pharmaceutical Technology Transfer
- Food Product Management
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Biopharmaceutical Technology
- Big Data Analytics
Upcoming Webinar: Register for our Free Introductory Webinar on Pharmaceutical Process Engineering & Technology Transfer by sending an email to email@example.com along with your brief profile/resume. The confirmation along with the detailed schedule for this Webinar (to be held in the last week of the March) will be given through email. The Webinar will be delivered by IGMPI Faculty member and ex- industry professional in Pharmaceutical Technology Transfer.
Faculty of Medical Device Management
- Medical Device Management
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Medical Device as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device as major)
- Certified Medical Device Professional
- Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical Formulation and Entrepreneurship
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Public Health and Hospital Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Medical Records Technology
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Medical Coding
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10-CM)
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- CPC Examination Training
- Medical Record Technology
Faculty of Nanotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Faculty of Cosmetic Technology
- Cosmetic Technology
Faculty of Health Safety and Environment
- Health Safety and Environment
Upcoming Webinar: Register for our Free Introductory Webinar on Health Safety & Environment [An understanding of ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems) & ISO 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems)] by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your brief profile/resume. The confirmation along with the detailed schedule for this Webinar (to be held in the last week of the March) will be given through email. The Webinar will be delivered by IGMPI Faculty member and ex-senior Industry professional in Health Safety and Environment.
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- 2 Years M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) / (Dietetics & Applied Nutrition) + PGD in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
- FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor
- Food and Agribusiness Management
- Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Food Processing and Preservation
- Food Good Laboratory Practices
- Food Good Manufacturing Practices
- Food Regulatory Affairs
- Food Safety
- Food Product Management
- Food Sales and Marketing Management
- HACCP Certification
- Clinical Nutrition (Industry Certification)
- Food Safety Management Systems (Industry Certification)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Probiotics in Food
- Organic Farming and Food Production systems
- GAP Certification
- Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Food Packaging
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Bakery Science and Technology
- Dairy Science and Technology
- Certified FSMS Lead Auditor
- Diploma in Food Processing
- Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Food Science and Technology
Professional Certification in (Pharma): Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician, Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional, Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional, Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional, Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional, Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional, Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified WHO - GMP Professiona, Certified Data Integrity Professional, Certified Quality by Design (QbD) Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional, Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP), Certified Good Clinical Practices (GCP), Certified Good Laboratory practice professional(CGLPP)
Professional Certification in (Food): FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor, Certified Food GMP Professional, Certified Food Quality Manager, Certified Food Quality Auditor, Certified HACCP Auditor, Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Food Quality Technician, Certified Validation Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional, Certified FSMS Internal Auditor and Certified FSMS Lead Auditor.
Certificate Programmes (1-3 Months duration): GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Good Clinical Practices, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs, GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food, Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies, Process Analytical Technology , Documentation in QA & QC Department, Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions), Drug Registration (European market), Drug Registration (GCC countries), Drug Registration (African countries), Drug Registration (India), Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc), Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF) and Prescription to OTC Switch, Medical Sales Representative, Computer System Validation, Computer Aided Drug Design (CADD), Pharmaceutical Validation
* Full Time Class Room Programmes
* Part Time Class Room programmes (Weekend classes)
* Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is advanced programme of 1 month duration.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
- Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material with an international perspective and case study based approach.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Life Science graduate / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc / Ph.d in science disciplines/ any diploma holder or passed outs of Clinical Research degree or diploma courses ,Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing, Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, are eligible for these course. Working professionals of any of the following industry types Drugs manufacturing, Medical Device, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation, Clinical Research, Homeopathic or Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing, Cosmetic, Food, Manufacturing, Biotechnology or any related industry are highly encouraged to apply for the programme.
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Approved Training Institute of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
- Recognized by Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
- A PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) affiliated training partner.
- Empanelled under ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Institute accredited under Dubai Accreditation Center (DAC), UAE
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
- Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177, +9120 2427175, 4375280 / firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
Are you ready to step into Clinical Research Industry? Do you want to do a full-fledged Advanced Program from Clini-India !
WE ARE DEDICATED FOR YOUR TRAINING AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Clinical Research Industry is all set to become the next big demanding career in India. A large population with a substantial workforce and cost benefits influence multinationals to set up research facilities here. Besides due to the prevalence of a large variety of diseases, including widespread cases of cancer and diabetes India.
Who we are?
CLINI INDIA – India’s First Award winning Clinical Research Institute for Best Placements in Clinical Research Industry. We are offering advanced training in following sector.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.cliniindia.com
Program: Join Advanced Program in Clinical Research and Management
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Data Management
- Medical Writing
Duration: 4 Months
Program Mode: Full time / Weekend / Online classes
Book your seat today !
|Bangalore||20th Mar||17th Apr||22nd May|
|Hyderabad||20th Mar||17th Apr||22nd May|
|Pune||20th Mar||17th Apr||22nd May|
|Mumbai||25th Mar||22nd Apr||27th May|
- Training Session by Certified Industry Subject Matter Experts.
- Globally recognized Program Content and Course Materials.
- Case Studies.
- No Examination processing charges.
- Practical exposure on CDM and Pharmacovigilance tools.
- Program Certification.
- Placement Assistance.
- Resume Development.
- Soft Skills / Communication Training.
- Interview Preparation / Pre-recruitment training.
- All Necessary Stationary.
- Exclusive Discount Vouchers for future Learning.
- Referral support for quick placements.
- Clini India Goodies and more
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of many Life Science students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global CRO, Pharma and IT Companies more details - Click here
No.104 EPIP Zone, Whitefield,
2nd Floor, Prestige Omega,
Bangalore, KA 560066
Swathi Plaza, Behind Honda Showroom,
Near Yashoda Hospital,Somajiguda ,
6th Floor, Pentagon 2,
Pune, Maharashtra 411013
1st Floor, HDIL Kaledonia,
Sahar Road, Andheri East
|Phone - 8050040004||Phone - 8886904030||Phone - 7066457703||Phone - 9758644222|
Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Post : Regional Marketing Manager
Medip Academy is a publisher for peer-reviewed, high-quality, open access journals in the area of Medical Sciences. Medip Academy is committed to making the world's medical research a freely available resource. For more details about our publications, please visit medipacademy.com.
Post: Medical Writer-02 post
The University offers MBA Pharmaceutical Management. This educational program aims at developing trained professionals with requisite skills in planning and operating management techniques; diagnosing and solving management problems; and acquiring consultancy skills, with a view to preparing them to manage pharmaceutical industrial units. The in-take capacity of the program is 60.
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Project Assistant