The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world. As early as in 1911, the Government of India set up the Indian Research Fund Association (IRFA) with the specific objective of sponsoring and coordinating medical research in the country. After independence, several important changes were made in the organisation and the activities of the IRFA. It was redesignated in 1949 as the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) with considerably expanded scope of functions.
Bangalore | Hyderabad | Pune | Mumbai
Become a Job Ready Professional for Clinical Research Industry.
Join Short Term Clinical Research Training
Advance Program in Clinical Research & management (APCRM, Full Time- 4 Months), helps you with the knowledge and skills required for making a successful career in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management, Drug Development, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance. The program has been designed in a way so as to compliment the basic education and to provide a platform for the students to enter the pharmaceutical and biotech industry as a clinical research professional.
1. Training Session by Certified Industry Subject Matter Experts.
2. Globally recognized Program Content and Course Materials.
3. Case Studies.
4. Get an in-depth learning in Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management and Pharmacovigilance Industry.
|WHY CLINI INDIA|
* Via this course CLINI INDIA is also providing training on the therapeutic areas like Oncology, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Respiratory etc..following :
* ICF (Informed Consent Form) via WHO Standard Template.
* CRF (Case Record Form) Design.
* Clinical Study Protocol (CSP) Preparation.
* CSR (Clinical Study Report) Preparation.
* Case Processing Samples Preparation for Pharmacovigilance.
An In- campus Advanced Diploma programme in Clinical Research & Management. It is designed specifically to meet career consolidation goals of Pharma, Life Science and Medical Graduates.
* A Legacy of Excellence.
* Value-education, global outlook and interdisciplinary.
* Career Mentors to help with interview techniques & employment.
* Industry oriented modular program.
* Classroom / Practical Based Training.
* Placement support.
Clinical Trial Management
Clinical Data Management
Pharma Candidates B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ Pharm.D
M.Sc./ B.Sc (Life Sciences)- Biological sciences (microbiology, biotechnology, zoology), basic science (chemistry), nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social sciences with work experience in clinical research.
Engineering Graduates (B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech in Biotech) etc
|Campus||Apr 2019||May 2019||Jun 2019|
|Bangalore||Apr 29||May 14 & 21||Jun 18 & 24|
|Hyderabad||Apr 29||May 14 & 21||Jun 18|
|Pune||Apr 29||May 14 & 20||Jun 17|
|Mumbai||Apr 28||May 19||Jun 16|
|Online Training||Apr 29||May 30||Jun 27|
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of many Life Science students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global CRO, Pharma and IT Companies more details - Click here
Crescent Tower 4 Prestige Shantiniketan,
Swathi Plaza, Behind Honda Showroom,
Near Yashoda Hospital,Somajiguda ,
6th Floor, Pentagon 2,
Pune, Maharashtra 411013
Sahar Road, Andheri East
|Phone - 8050040004||Phone - 8886904030||Phone - 7066457703||Phone - 9867428876|
Established in 1984, the Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTech) is one among the chain of 37 national laboratories, 6 units and 39 outreach centres of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. Set-up to be a fore-runner in the niche domain of microbial biotechnology, the Institute in its initial years functioned from a start-up laboratory that provided a truly world-class R&D ambience in an area of over 10,000 sq. ft. to its researchers. In September, 1989, upon completion of the permanent campus, the Institute shifted to occupy an area of about 47 acres, of which the labs covered 22 acres and the residential campus 25 acres.
|Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India|
Programmes Offered : Post Graduate/Executive Diploma in :
Faculty of Clinical Research
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practices
Faculty of Product Management
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
Academy of Medical Coders India
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
Faculty of Health Safety and Environment
Faculty of Cosmetic Technology
Faculty of Nutraceuticals
Faculty of Nanotechnology
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in:
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
Certificate Programmes (3 Months duration)
GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
Drug Registration (India)
Professional Certifications (Pharma)
Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional.
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor
Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician
Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Medical Device Professional (CMDP)
Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional
Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional
Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional
Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional
Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional
Certified Validation Professional
Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional
Professional Certifications (Food)
FSSAI Food Safety Supervisor Training
Certified Food GMP Professional
Certified Food Quality Manager
Certified Food Quality Auditor
Certified Quality Risk Management Professional
Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional
Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Certified Food Quality Technician
PROGRAMMES HIGHLIGHTS :
1. IGMPI Accreditations:
IGMPI is a global accredited training & certification provider approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Govt. of India, accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India, approved by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organisation registered under The Societies Registration Act,1860, affiliated with Life Sciences and Food Industry Sector Skills Council (SSC). IGMPI Pharma is also licensed by Department of Food Safety & Drug Administration, Government of Uttar Pradesh under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and registered under Food Safety and Standards Act 2006
The organization is conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017.
2. Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
3. Placement Assistance by our Corporate Resources cell to kindle the flame of talent
4. Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration.
5. Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
6. Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2015 certified laboratory facility.
7. A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
8. E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
9. Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
10. A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
11. In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1100 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For free career counselling by our experts or Prospectus,
get in touch on: +91 8587838177 | +91 8130924488 | 0120-2427175 | 0120-4375280
or : email@example.com mentioning name of the course of your interest
and your mobile number.
Visit us on: IGMPI | Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
REGULAR, PART-TIME & DISTANCE CUM E-LEARNING MODES
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Senior Research Scientist
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines and solutions to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases of the immune system or of the central nervous system. With more than 8 500 people in about 40 countries, the company generated revenue of EUR 3.4 billion in 2013.
Post : QA Bio Specialist
Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) is an autonomous national institute under Department of Biotechnology (Govt. of India). This futuristic innovation institute of its own kind in the country has a mission of advancing knowledge, leads and emerging technologies/processes relevant to agri-food sector towards applications and products. It aims to link them with societal benefits through catalysing/promoting entrepreneurial action around bioprocesses, bio-products, value-addition to bioproducts etc. with special reference to the agri-food sector.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower and Right Management.
Indian Institute of Technology - Roorkee is among the foremost of institutes of national importance in higher technological education and in engineering, basic and applied research. Since its establishment, the Institute has played a vital role in providing the technical manpower and know-how to the country and in pursuit of research. The Institute ranks amongst the best technological institutions in the world and has contributed to all sectors of technological development.
The Indian Registry of Pathology (IRP) was established in 1965 under the auspices of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in New Delhi, India as a Centre for collection and distribution of teaching material in pathology. The Registry was renamed in 1980 as the National Institute of Pathology (IOP) in view of its expanded scope and activities.