Bachelors or Masters in Life Sciences, Pharmacy as Clinical Research Data Associate/Manager at Swanzo Care Diagnostics
Swanzo is the leading American & International patient recruitment service provider, working in 20 countries and 54 languages, and with the experience of more than 40 conditions. We run the unique EMR international patient portal, dedicated to patient recruitment. We are a global healthcare and clinical research company dealing into Healthcare, Diagnostics, Clinical site development, Patient recruitment, enrollment and their treatment. Swanzo diagnostics serve as a bridge between patient and healthcare providers. We bring treatment to patients at reasonable cost by the selected doctors well recognized and approved to be a global healthcare provider.
Post: Clinical Research Data Associate/Manager
Clinical Research Data Associate/Manager have the following responsibilities:
• Clinical Research Data Manager to develop, manage, implement, and oversee national and local clinical research databases related to research in the specialty of collaborates with internal and external stakeholders including regulatory, hospital and informatics groups to obtain approvals and establish agreements and contracts;
• Manage research in various stages, from planning, to set-up, conduct, closeout, and archiving, in high volume, while maintaining a high level of data quality by leveraging and adhering to standard data structures and corresponding standard edit checks and review listings (within the EDC system and in SAS).
• Develops , executes, and oversees processes to collect, extract and analyze clinical data from national and local databases;
• Trains, supervises and oversees collection and entry of clinical and laboratory data into databases by data coordinators; analyzes, interprets, evaluates and summarizes data; ensures and verifies integrity of data;
• Identifies and resolves missing or inconsistency in data; collaborates and communicates with other disciplines to obtain quality data;
• Responsible for data quality control; performs data QA and QC audits; participates in external quality assurance and compliance audits;
• Generates hypothesis for future research testing; writes background for new investigational studies and grants;
• Works with internal and external collaborators to develop and prepare detailed reports of data for publication and presentation;
• Serves as co-author on publications and prepares manuscripts for submission to peer reviewed scientific journals, provides immediate feedback to collaborators with respect to quality and productivity;
• Establishes and monitors productivity and performance criteria; maintains infrastructure for recruitment, interview, termination, performance review, compensation recommendation, promotions and career development of staff;
• Provides managerial support to facilitate professional growth of data coordinators; manages and assures appropriate resource needs based on scope of work, timeline and skill of resource needed.
Bachelors or Masters in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Medical, Biotech, Bioinformatics, Pharmacoinformatics, Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Computer Application, Nursing, or Veterinary Sciences etc. with relevant experience of 0-5 years
Experience: 0-5 years
Qualification: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc, Any
Location: Pan India
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Vaccines
Functional Area: CR
Last Date: 10th June, 2014
Interested candidates please send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.