You are hereJob in Quintiles as Clinical Data Coordinator - 10 openings
Job in Quintiles as Clinical Data Coordinator - 10 openings
Quintiles is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical services company offering clinical, commercial, consulting and capital solutions worldwide. Our network of 23,000 engaged professionals in 60 countries around the globe works with an unwavering commitment to patients, safety and ethics — ensuring a higher level of healthcare for people. For our biopharmaceutical customers, we help them navigate risk and seize opportunities in an environment where change is constant.
Quintiles is consistently cited as the most favored contract research organization (CRO) in independent surveys of the bio pharma industry and was recently named “2009 CRO of the Year” by the prestigious SCRIP Awards.
Post: Clinical Data Coordinator
Provide basic and some comprehensive data management expertise to data management team to provide efficient, quality data management products that meet customer needs. May also undertake team leadership activities under the supervision of the Data Operations Coordinator, Data Team Lead, or Functional Manager.
* Serve as a Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) for one protocol with less then 5 operations staff (excludes DE) or a leadership role in a specific area or process on a large study with guidance.
* Serve in the role of back-up to a Data Operations Coordinator or Data Team Lead.
* Conduct data review.
* Write and resolve data clarifications.
* Lead database audit team.
* Develop and test databases and edit specifications.
* Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
* Meet objectives as assigned.
* Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
Quintiles India is expanding their data management group and is presently looking for candidates who are life science graduates with a minimum of 1 year of experience in Clinical Data Management. The job location is Bangalore and we are looking at people who are open to working in shifts (6:00 am - 2:30 pm and 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm)
Experience: 1-5 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc - Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Zoology, MBBS, MD
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
Compensation: Rupees 1,75,000 - 6,00,000
Mail your resume, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.