Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
• Industry experienced faculty with avant - garde research
• Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
• Industry centric curriculum
• Research opportunities at all levels
• Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
• Strong Industry-Academia Linkages
• International Library with free access to indexed journals
• Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
• Renowned researchers, academicians and industrialist who guide students from time to time include: Dr. Vipin Dhall, Vice - President, Piramal Healthcare; Dr. Arvind Bansal, Professor, Pharmaceutics, NIPER; Dr. Ravi Kochchar, Sr. Scientist, Ranbaxy Labs; Mr. Satish Sharma, Director, Training and Consultant - Business Advantage; Dr. Mita Nandi, A renowned Clinical Trial Specialist, Fortis Hospital, Noida; Mr. Arvind Madan, GM, Modi - MundiPharma Ltd; Ms. Navita, leading entrepreneur, a Pharmacovigilant specialist and many others.
• Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R&D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
- Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
- Pharmacovigilance: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk managementfor effective drug safety programme.
- Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
- Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian Citizens as per the format given at Annexure-I to this advertisement for the posts indicated in Para-3 of this notice for recruitment through WRITTEN TEST.
Post : Pharmacist (Allopathic)
CHC Health Care, a part of CHC Group is a leading international health care KPO and BPO service provider with 10 years of rich experience in this domain with a strong professional work force of 200+ with a projection to cross 500+ by end of 2015.
Post: Cardiac Technician
GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
BENEFITS OF GPAT
- Admission in M.Pharm with scholarship
- GPAT qualification is a necessary condition for appearing in NIPER – JEE
- Around Rs. 12,400/- per month for M.Pharm
- Stipend for Ph.D
- For Ph.D admission and stipend, GPAT scorecard is valid forever and the applicant need not appear in Ph.D. entrance/eligibility examination conducted by Indian universities
- Eligibility for research fellowships funded from UGC, AICTE, DBT, DST, SERB etc.
- For those who wants to make career in research or faculty, it is very important.
And for others, PLUS POINT IN YOUR RESUME
Our CRACK GPAT program is a unique way to test your preparation level in GPAT 2016, NIPER JEE examination for M.Pharm program.
- SYLLABUS DIVIDED IN PARTS
- ALL TESTs ARE ONLINE. APPEAR FROM ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME.
- PREPARE FOR EACH PART & APPEAR FOR TEST
- GET INSTANT RESULTS
GPAT Test series is not only helping you to get success in GPAT entrance exam but it also provide a platform to judge yourself.
CRACK GPAT -
|3200 MCQ’s to test your Preparation Level||
3200 MCQ’s to test your Preparation Level
|Syllabus level exams||
Syllabus level exams
|All Tests are online||
All Tests are online
|GET PERSONALISED USERNAME & PASSWORD TO ACCESS SYSTEM||
GET PERSONALISED USERNAME & PASSWORD TO ACCESS SYSTEM
|Total 32 Tests: Each test comprises of 100 questions which need to be finished in a stipulated time of 90 minutes||
Total 32 Tests: Each test comprises of 100 questions which need to be finished in a stipulated time of 90 minutes
ONLINE STUDY MATERIAL IS ALSO AVAILABLE
GATE Previous Year Papers
|24 X 7 Expert support & Tech Support||
24 X 7 Expert support & Tech Support
|AMOUNT: Rs. 2000||
AMOUNT: Rs. 3750
|Buy today & get access to online GPAT World|
CRACK GPAT - Printed
All as CRACK GPAT Course with printed material
Amount Rs. 4000
PAY BY Cheque OR DEMAND DRAFT (D.D): For more details write on email@example.com
Note: If you are not preparing for GPAT exam, Kindly forward this email to some one who may find it useful and will benefit by your kind gesture.
PharmaTutor Edu Labs
A 601/A, RJD Gajera Business Hub,
Nr. Nagina Vadi, Katargam,
Surat, Gujarat - 395004
Medip Academy is a publisher for peer-reviewed, high-quality, open access journals in the area of Medical Sciences. Medip Academy is committed to making the world's medical research a freely available resource. For more details about our publications, please visit medipacademy.com.
CHC Healthcare is an industry leader and has set the standard for health care products and service delivery with a commitment to develop technology, talents and infrastructure which helps to improve the service delivery in lessor cost to all its customers. CHC Healthcare is the first cardiac remote monitoring solutions provider in India to develop and deliver 24×7 continuous monitoring, diagnosis and support.
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) invites applications for Post-Doctoral Research Fellows. Selected Post-Doctoral Fellows will work in interdisciplinary major projects with faculty of INST. Interested candidates should have strong research interest in Nano Science and Technology (Drug delivery, sensors, energy, agriculture, water purification, scanning probe microscopy, high resolution electron microscopy, smart materials, devices, microfluidics, industrial and societal technologies).
Walk in interview Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow under SERB-EMR project
Applications with complete bio-data along with photocopies of educational qualifications, address for correspondence with contact phone number are invited for a post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) from Indian citizen.
Post : Senior Research Fellow