You are hereBiology
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with Placement Assisstance in Pharma Sector
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs (GIRA) is a change that will help you begin & grow your career in Pharma Industry. GIRA through its industrial expertise offers quality educational programs in the field of Regulatory Affairs and QA/QC. It offers Full time, Part time and Distance Learning courses; this flexibility ensures prior commitments are taken care of and at the same time skills are added to their CVs.
Certifications: GIRA is an ISO Certified Institute as per the norms of ISO 9001:2008. It is Accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Distance Learning Courses Offered by GIRA:
* Post Graduate Program in Regulatory Affairs (PGDRA- 10 months)
* Certificate Course in e-CTD (4 months)
* Certificate Course in QA/QC (6 months)
Note: Fast Track mode also available for the above given courses.
* Completely Online (From Admission to Examination)
* Industry Accepted Course Curriculum & Certificate
* Experienced and Quality Faculty
* Online Examination (Exams from Home)
* Online Interaction (Discussion Forums, GIRA Blog)
* 100 % Placement Assistance & Career Guidance
Candidates Pursuing Courses from GIRA are associated with:
Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd, Novartis Pharma, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd, Wockhardt Pharma, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Himalaya Company, USV Limited, Mylan Labs, Glaxo Company, Macleods Pharma, Ranbaxy Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, TCS etc.. etc.. etc..
GeBBS is a leading provider of healthcare Business Process Outsourcing services to Healthcare Providers (Medical Billing companies, Hospitals, Faculty Practices, ASC’s, LTC’s, etc.) and Pharmacies. We help our clients succeed by leveraging on our domain expertise and technology platforms along with our cost effective approach to global outsourcing.
Post: Medical Coding Executive
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post: Manager GRO, CDA
University of Kerala is conducting a walk-in-interview for the selection of Lecturer (contract basis) in Nano Biology on a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 17,000/- per month (for those having Ph.D/NET) on 04.03.2014, Tuesday at 11.00 AM at the DCDC's Chamber.
The candidate should be below 40 years of age as on 01.01.2014(Relaxable as per rules in case of OBC/SC/ST) and have a,
The CDFD (Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics), Hyderabad, is a premier institute in the country, which provides services in DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics and conducts basic research in the frontier areas of modern biology
The current research themes include, Computational & Structural Biology, Cancer and Stem Cell Biology, Genetics and Epigenetics, Cell Signalling, Silkmoth Genomics, Molecular and Cellular Biology and Molecular Pathogenesis.
Walk in for Administrative Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant in Marine BioResource Centre
Highly motivated eligible candidates are invited for a walk-in interview for the following posts in Marine BioResource Centre, Jamnagar, on 3rd March, 2014:
Post: Administrative Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
Walk in interview for M.Pharm/Ph.D for post of Research Associate @ National Institute of Immunology
The National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi, is a leading research Institute in India with a long-standing reputation for scientific excellence. The institute is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure for pursuing research in immunology and allied sciences. The Institute also imparts vigorous long-term research training leading to a Ph.D degree.
Post: Research Associate
A walk-in interview for filling up following post on contract basis against leave vacancy will be held as per details given below at Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi-31.
Piramal Life Sciences Limited (PLSL) is an independent research-driven drug company that was recently demerged from Piramal Healthcare Limited (Formerly known as Nicholas Piramal India Limited). PLSL was formerly the NCE R&D division of NPIL. PLSL has state-of-the-art R&D laboratories built over 200,000 square-feet of space in Mumbai, India and over 300 scientists engaged in drug discovery and development.
Post: Assistant Director - Tumor Metabolism