You are hereBiology
Welcome to the EURAXESS - Researchers in Motion portal, a joint initiative of the European Commission and the countries participating in the European Union's Framework Programme for Research.
EURAXESS is a unique European Research Area (ERA) initiative providing access to a complete range of information and support services for European and non-European researchers wishing to pursue research careers in Europe. It offers access to the job market; assists researchers in advancing their careers in another European country and supports research organisations in their search for outstanding research talent. EURAXESS is a truly pan-European initiative, supported by 40 participating countries across Europe.
Post: Postdoc in Structural Biology
Admission 2015 in Nirma University for M.Pharm, Ph.D & M.Sc (Cosmetic Technology) - stipendiary seats for GPAT/ non-GPAT qualifiers
About the University:
Nirma University, Ahmedabad was established in the year 2003 as a Statutory University under the Gujarat State Act at the initiative of the Nirma Education & Research Foundation(NERF). The University is also recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 2(f) of the UGC Act. Institute of Pharmacy, Institute of Technology, Institute of Management, Institute of Diploma Studies, Institute of Science & Institute of Law are constituents of this University. The university is also accrediated by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Nirma University is a provisional memeber of the Association of Indian Universities(AIU) and the Assoication of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
Directorate of Homeopathic Medical Services, Uttarakhand has released notification for the post of Pharmacist (Homeopathic). Homeopathic department Uttarakhand has invited applications for filling up 36 vacant seats of Pharmacist (Homeopathic) in various hospitals.
CliPLab is a training initiative of Cytel, a renowned name for statistical software and services in clinical trials domain. CliPLab has developed a host of unique and customized job-oriented courses that help you gain expertise, enhance your credibility as a technical professional and provide the relevant practical and theoretical knowledge of the domain. The fact that the training modules are designed and delivered by experienced programmers means that you develop competence that is readily deployable.
1. Clinical programming using SAS® 9.3
2. Clinical programming Internship using SAS® 9.3
3. Online Internship program SAS® 9.3
4. C-STAR: Clinical SAS® Training And project Readiness
5. C-CAP: Clinical SAS® Career Advancement Program
CliPLab is truly unique – there really isn’t another company that matches up with what we have on offer.
Courses are designed by Cytel with over 25 years of rich and variegated experience in Clinical Trial Analytics.
Faculty members are not trainers; they are Cytel’s experienced statistical programmers.
Students learn to tackle real life situations such as imperfections in data and programming specifications.
We cover all aspects of projects, such as meetings, discussions, specifications, clarifications and Quality Control; going much beyond the programming part.
You are better equipped to face job interviews, with Industry-recognized Internship Certificate and Experience letter to establish your credentials. We also groom you for interviews.
We use authorized and licensed software.
|Our Prominent Recruiters:|
Navi Mumbai: +91-22-6164-7816
Disclaimer: SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. All other trademarks, company names, products names and logos mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
QIAGEN enhances its portfolio with several PCR-based assay panels covering entire biological pathways and diseases, thereby strengthening its offering for pharmaceutical research. QIAGEN acquires DxS Ltd., giving the company a leadership position in personalized healthcare.
Post: Scientist, Advanced Genomics Applications
IGMPI Hyderabad announces admissions for accredited Diploma programmes for Pharma & Food students and professionals
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
New Delhi l Hyderabad
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Pharma:
• Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
a. Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Quality Assurance and Quality Control
c. Regulatory Affairs
d. Good Laboratory Practices
e. Medical Device Management
• Faculty of Clinical Research
a. Clinical Research
c. Medical Writing
d. Drug Discovery and Development
• Faculty of Healthcare Administration
a. Public Health and Hospital Management
b. Healthcare Informatics
• Academy of Medical Coders India (Medical Coding made simplified and interactive)
a. Medical Coding
• Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
a. Intellectual Property Rights
• Faculty of Product Management
a Pharma Product Management
b. Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
• Faculty of Nanotechnology
a. Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
• Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
a. Food Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Food Regulatory Affairs
c. Food Safety
d. Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
e. Food Processing and Preservatives
f. Food Good Laboratory Practices
g. Food Product Management
h. Food Sales and Marketing Management
i. HACCP Certification
j. Organic Farming
k. GAP Certification
l. Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
m. Food Supply Chain Management
n. Food Packaging
Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society (under Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of "Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma, food and healthcare Industries", IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as global training provider for pharma, healthcare, food & nutrition and agriculture professionals and students in the mentioned areas. The Institute has various faculties like Faculty of Food Safety and Quality, Faculty of GMP, Faculty of Clinical Research, Faculty of Healthcare Administration, Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights, Faculty of Nanotechnology, Faculty of Product Management and Academy of Medical Coders India. The courses have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India. (www.igmpiindia.org | www.amciindia.org | www.ffsqindia.org | www.fcrindia.org | www.fhaindia.org )
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
• Get trained and certified by Quality Council of India and IGMPI jointly.
• Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
• Placement assistance by a robust and proactive placement cell to kindle the flame of talent in field of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
• Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 6 months' duration.
• Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
• Govt. of India Approved & ISO 9001:2000 certified laboratory facility.
• A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
• E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
• Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
• A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
• In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly), Case Studies and Articles by submitting your email ID on our website
For any query, counselling or prospectus, you may call/write on
+91 11 65353339 & +91 11-26652850
(Approved & Certified by Quality Council of India, Govt of India)
Ram Ratan Farm, 128, Opposite Golden Tulip Hotel, Main Chattarpur Temple Road, Asola, Chattarpur,
New Delhi-110074, India.
Phone: +91 11-26652850
Mid-Town, Regus, Level 1, Mid Town Plaza, Road No 1, Banjara Hills, Opposite Vengal Rao Park Main Entrance,
Hyderabad, Telangana-500034, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Phone No.- +91 40 4433 4000
Retired Armed Forces personnel till 2002 could avail medical facilities only for specific high cost surgery/treatment for a limited number of diseases covered under the Army Group Insurance(Medical Branch Scheme) (AGI(MBS)) and Armed Forces Group Insurance Scheme(Management Information System) (AFGIS (MIS)) schemes. These medicare schemes could provide some relief to the ESM, but it was not a comprehensive scheme as compared to and available for other Central Government Employees. Therefore, the requirement was felt of establishing a medicare system which could provide quality medicare to the retirees of the Armed Forces.
ECHS invites applications to engage following staff on contractual basis in ECHS Polyclinic Amritsar Cantt, Tarn Taran and Ajnala for a period of 12 months:
GeBBS is a leading provider of healthcare Business Process Outsourcing services to Healthcare Providers (Medical Billing companies, Hospitals, Faculty Practices, ASC’s, LTC’s, etc.) and Pharmacies. We help our clients succeed by leveraging on our domain expertise and technology platforms along with our cost effective approach to global outsourcing.
Post: Medical Coding Executive- 50 posts