You are hereBangalore
Walk in interview for B.Pharm/ D.Pharm as Content Analyst / Jr. Domain Expert in Griha Software Technologies | 5 Opening
Grihasoft is a privately held company fully owned by its two founders and key employees.
Grihasoft started its operations in 2003 and since has grown into a major player in data quality services segment. It has a wide network of partners in various geographies and is serving a diverse set of clients globally. Grihasoft professionals are known for and are experienced in project management, different scopes of data services, and working with clients of diverse cultures in IT and ITES.
Post: Content Analyst / Jr. Domain Expert
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post: Associate Clinical Data Manager
Indegene's scientific and competitive intelligence services lend actionable insights to clients to support their strategic decision making. We provide scientific, clinical, and competitive insights to help align the business development, licensing, clinical development, and marketing activities of our clients to current and future market needs.
Post: Associate Scientific Writing
Applications are invited for filling up of the Backlog posts in different departments of BBMP by Direct Recruitment subject to the following conditions. Duly filled in applications from the eligible candidates, in prescribed format, with relevant documents attached, should reach the Commissioner, Bruhath Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike, office of the Assistant commissioner (Recruitment & Enquiry), Annex Building-2, 3rd floor, N.R.Square, Bangalore-560002 on or before 31-01-2015 to sent through post or courier only.(Applications will not be received personally).
Novozymes is a biotech company with a strong focus on enzyme production. We are committed to changing the very foundations of our industrial system for the better by using industrial biotechnology.
As the world leader in bioinnovation we believe that by using industrial biotechnology we can potentially re-engineer thousands of everyday products to deliver enhanced sustainability performance, introducing energy cost savings, and decreased raw material costs for our customers.
Post: Scientist II
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Opportunity for Medical Coding (800 vacancies)/ Medical Billing - Voice & Non-Voice (600 Vacancies) by Campus Interview at HCPRC
Hillside College of Pharmacy and Research Centre, Bangalore is one of the institutions under Bheemchandra Educational Trust.
The Bheemchandra Educational Trust was found in 1994 by Prof. Dr. S. Bheemappa, a visionary, a great academician and a doctor by profession. He is a former member of Medical Council of India and executive member of Karnataka Medical Council. He worked as a professor of surgery in Bangalore Medical College, a premier medical institute in Karnataka, India.
Campus Interview 2015
Post: Medical Coding (800 vacancies)/ Medical Billing (Voice & Non-Voice) (600 Vacancies)
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Post: Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA)
Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
Post Graduate/Executive Diploma in:
Drug Discovery and Development
-Regular programmes (5 days a week classes)
-Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
-Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
The Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR) has been established as a constituent faculty of ‘Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India’ (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. The FCR is dedicated to provide an easy to comprehend platform for education, training and exchange of information for clinical research professionals thereby fostering professional excellence in designing and execution of clinical research with expanding the knowledge base in core areas such as in clinical research, medical writing, pharmacovigilance and drug discovery and development. (View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
Industry Endorsed Programmes Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Medical Devices / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare and life sciences passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
Fee can be paid in installments.
The duration of Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months and Executive Diploma is 6 months.
A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Ex-servicemen/Economically weaker section/ BPL for PG Diploma Courses.
Subsidized Programme fee.
Approved by Quality Council of India,Government of India. Get certified by Quality Council of India (QCI) & IGMPI jointly.
Delhi Govt. Approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility.
Robust and Proactive Placement Cell
Classes and practicals by highly qualified faculty and industry professionals.
You may subscribe our free Clinical Research Newsletter (published weekly) & Case Studies by submitting your email ID on our website.
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 400 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants.
Origo Cosmeceuticals Pvt Ltd is a leading company offering a unique range of cosmeceutical products in the Skin Whitening, Anti-ageing and Hair-care segment. Our products are manufactured at our state-of-art facility in Bangkok, Thailand. We also offer tailored dermato-cosmetics products (contract manufacturing services) for many of the leading dermatologists/cosmetologists in India. Currently, we are headquartered in Bangalore, India having international offices in Bangkok and Dubai.
Post: Business Development Executives/ (HYDERABAD, VIJAYAWADA)