You are hereBangalore
Opportunity for Pharmacists (100 posts) to work in Apollo Pharmacy - unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd | B.Pharm/D.Pharm Only - Apply Online
Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 1550+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with Placement Assisstance in Pharma Sector
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs (GIRA) is a change that will help you begin & grow your career in Pharma Industry. GIRA through its industrial expertise offers quality educational programs in the field of Regulatory Affairs and QA/QC. It offers Full time, Part time and Distance Learning courses; this flexibility ensures prior commitments are taken care of and at the same time skills are added to their CVs.
Certifications: GIRA is an ISO Certified Institute as per the norms of ISO 9001:2008. It is Accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Distance Learning Courses Offered by GIRA:
* Post Graduate Program in Regulatory Affairs (PGDRA- 10 months)
* Certificate Course in e-CTD (4 months)
* Certificate Course in QA/QC (6 months)
Note: Fast Track mode also available for the above given courses.
* Completely Online (From Admission to Examination)
* Industry Accepted Course Curriculum & Certificate
* Experienced and Quality Faculty
* Online Examination (Exams from Home)
* Online Interaction (Discussion Forums, GIRA Blog)
* 100 % Placement Assistance & Career Guidance
Candidates Pursuing Courses from GIRA are associated with:
Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd, Novartis Pharma, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd, Wockhardt Pharma, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Himalaya Company, USV Limited, Mylan Labs, Glaxo Company, Macleods Pharma, Ranbaxy Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, TCS etc.. etc.. etc..
WhiteCross Clinic is a Venture of WhiteCross Health Initiatives Pvt Ltd, Currently providing acute, wellness and pre-hospitalisation emergency care to over 25,000 lives across 17 Private Clinics (Occupational Health Centre).
Post: Clinical Male Pharmacist
Require PG in life sciences candidates as Scientific Writer in GlaxoSmithKline | Experience candidates only
Established in the year 1924 in India GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GSK Rx India) is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 3500 people. Globally, we are a £ 26.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders with a turnover of Rs. 3021 crore and a share of 4.2%*. At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. This mission drives us to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people with our commitment to effective healthcare solutions.
Post: Scientific Writer
GE Healthcare, $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 46,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
PharmaTutor is mainly intended to promote rapid publication (original research articles, review articles, and Short communication) in all fields of Pharmaceutical, Health and allied biosciences. PharmaTutor will primarily publish the manuscripts on original work; either experimental or theoretical that adheres to scientific excellence pertaining to Pharmaceutical, Health and allied biosciences.
Publication of Vol 2 Issue 03 is scheduled in March 2014. We call upon the authors, researchers and colleagues to contribute the articles for upcoming issues (March 2014 & next issues).
You can read past issues online at any point of time on:
NOW YOU CAN ALSO PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE ONLINE AND YOU WILL GET CERTIFICATE FOR SUBMISSION.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE/PROJECT/SHORT COMMUNICATION ALONG WITH YOUR SCAN PHOTOGRAPH AND COPYRIGHT FORM AT firstname.lastname@example.org
The Himalaya Drug Company was founded in 1930 by Mr. M. Manal with a clear vision to bring Ayurveda to society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind the 5,000 year old system of medicine. This included referring to ancient ayurvedic texts, selecting indigenous herbs and subjecting the formulations to modern pharmacological, toxicological and safety tests to create new drugs and therapies.
Post: Research Associate/Scientist
Indegene offer scientific partnership to global life science companies by delivering a spectrum of medical, marketing, training, intelligence, and analytics services. The depth of our scientific expertise, scale of operations, offshore delivery model, global footprint, and intellectual property (IP) help us deliver value across multiple dimensions. We offer cost-effective solutions and services. We have the ability to work with global teams and their local affiliates for marketing and educational programs.
FIND LATEST JOBS