HLL Lifecare Limited, a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services. Healthcare Services Division & Retail Business Division is setting up Medical Laboratory services for all the level of Hospitals and AMRIT Pharmacies respectively across Assam state for which the company is looking for dynamic, performance and value driven candidates for the following position on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
• Industry experienced faculty with avant - garde research
• Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
• Industry centric curriculum
• Research opportunities at all levels
• Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
• Strong Industry-Academia Linkages
• International Library with free access to indexed journals
• Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
• Renowned researchers, academicians and industrialist who guide students from time to time include: Dr. Vipin Dhall, Vice - President, Piramal Healthcare; Dr. Arvind Bansal, Professor, Pharmaceutics, NIPER; Dr. Ravi Kochchar, Sr. Scientist, Ranbaxy Labs; Mr. Satish Sharma, Director, Training and Consultant - Business Advantage; Dr. Mita Nandi, A renowned Clinical Trial Specialist, Fortis Hospital, Noida; Mr. Arvind Madan, GM, Modi - MundiPharma Ltd; Ms. Navita, leading entrepreneur, a Pharmacovigilant specialist and many others.
• Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R&D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
- Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
- Pharmacovigilance: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk managementfor effective drug safety programme.
- Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
- Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Union Public Service Commission invites Applications for the following Posts:
Post : Deputy Director (Industrial Hygiene) - 01(SC-01)
CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), is a premier plant science research institute, involved in multidisciplinary R&D programmes of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefits for the people of India. CSIR-NBRI undertakes basic and applied research in strategically important areas of plant sciences.
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for interview for the purely temporary positions in the following areas under the sponsored projects tenable at CSIR-NBRI:-
Post: Research Associate, Senior Project Fellow, Project Fellow/Project Assistant Level II/III
Union Public Service Commission invites Applications for the following Posts:
GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
BENEFITS OF GPAT
- Admission in M.Pharm with scholarship
- GPAT qualification is a necessary condition for appearing in NIPER – JEE
- Around Rs. 12,400/- per month for M.Pharm
- Stipend for Ph.D
- For Ph.D admission and stipend, GPAT scorecard is valid forever and the applicant need not appear in Ph.D. entrance/eligibility examination conducted by Indian universities
- Eligibility for research fellowships funded from UGC, AICTE, DBT, DST, SERB etc.
- For those who wants to make career in research or faculty, it is very important.
And for others, PLUS POINT IN YOUR RESUME
Our CRACK GPAT program is a unique way to test your preparation level in GPAT 2016, NIPER JEE examination for M.Pharm program.
- SYLLABUS DIVIDED IN PARTS
- ALL TESTs ARE ONLINE. APPEAR FROM ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME.
- PREPARE FOR EACH PART & APPEAR FOR TEST
- GET INSTANT RESULTS
GPAT Test series is not only helping you to get success in GPAT entrance exam but it also provide a platform to judge yourself.
CRACK GPAT -
|3200 MCQ’s to test your Preparation Level||
3200 MCQ’s to test your Preparation Level
|Syllabus level exams||
Syllabus level exams
|All Tests are online||
All Tests are online
|GET PERSONALISED USERNAME & PASSWORD TO ACCESS SYSTEM||
GET PERSONALISED USERNAME & PASSWORD TO ACCESS SYSTEM
|Total 32 Tests: Each test comprises of 100 questions which need to be finished in a stipulated time of 90 minutes||
Total 32 Tests: Each test comprises of 100 questions which need to be finished in a stipulated time of 90 minutes
ONLINE STUDY MATERIAL IS ALSO AVAILABLE
GATE Previous Year Papers
|24 X 7 Expert support & Tech Support||
24 X 7 Expert support & Tech Support
|AMOUNT: Rs. 2000||
AMOUNT: Rs. 3750
|Buy today & get access to online GPAT World|
CRACK GPAT - Printed
All as CRACK GPAT Course with printed material
Amount Rs. 4000
PAY BY Cheque OR DEMAND DRAFT (D.D): For more details write on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you are not preparing for GPAT exam, Kindly forward this email to some one who may find it useful and will benefit by your kind gesture.
PharmaTutor Edu Labs
A 601/A, RJD Gajera Business Hub,
Nr. Nagina Vadi, Katargam,
Surat, Gujarat - 395004
Omega Healthcare has extensive experience in providing services in a variety of hospital-based and office-based physician specialties. We also have experience in providing services to A/R Management companies and their hospital clients for their credit balance account, regular accounts receivable and facility coding needs. Our delivery organization is driven by quality and Six Sigma methodologies, which ensure improved processes and client satisfaction.
Post: Medical Trainee Coder
RAL(Rajasthan Antibiotics Ltd) is a fast track integrated pharmaceutical company, which has commenced its production in 1991 and has grown in size and stature to become one of the country's largest producer of the Sterile APIs.
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services.
Online applications are inviled for direct recruitment of underr mentioned catergrcries of prcsts using the website of HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION hssc.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 16.01.2017 to 15.02.2017 till 11:59 P.M., there after werbsite link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advernce without waiting for last drate of submission of online application form. The printed copy of the online application lbrm with nr-icessary certificates must be brought at the timer of verification/scrutiny-cum-interview. ltlo offline: application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the office. Qualifications/eligibility conditions, age and other documents will be detrermined with regard to latst date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e 15.02.2017 given in the advertisement. 'The details of the posts are as under :-