You are hereBiochemistry
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with Placement Assisstance in Pharma Sector
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs (GIRA) is a change that will help you begin & grow your career in Pharma Industry. GIRA through its industrial expertise offers quality educational programs in the field of Regulatory Affairs and QA/QC. It offers Full time, Part time and Distance Learning courses; this flexibility ensures prior commitments are taken care of and at the same time skills are added to their CVs.
Certifications: GIRA is an ISO Certified Institute as per the norms of ISO 9001:2008. It is Accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Distance Learning Courses Offered by GIRA:
* Post Graduate Program in Regulatory Affairs (PGDRA- 10 months)
* Certificate Course in e-CTD (4 months)
* Certificate Course in QA/QC (6 months)
Note: Fast Track mode also available for the above given courses.
* Completely Online (From Admission to Examination)
* Industry Accepted Course Curriculum & Certificate
* Experienced and Quality Faculty
* Online Examination (Exams from Home)
* Online Interaction (Discussion Forums, GIRA Blog)
* 100 % Placement Assistance & Career Guidance
Candidates Pursuing Courses from GIRA are associated with:
Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd, Novartis Pharma, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd, Wockhardt Pharma, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Himalaya Company, USV Limited, Mylan Labs, Glaxo Company, Macleods Pharma, Ranbaxy Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, TCS etc.. etc.. etc..
Career in FOOD & DRUGS ADMINISTRATION for M.Pharm, M.Sc (8 posts) as Chemist and Senior Analytical Assistant at HSSC
Online applications are invited for recruitment of the under mentioned categories of posts using the website hssc.gov.in or onlinehssc.in. The online application can be filled upto 28.03.2014 till 5:00 p.m. after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. The printed copy of the online form with necessary certificate will be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-cum-interview. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the office. Qualifications/ eligibility conditions, age and certificates will be determined with regard to last date fixed to apply online receipt of applications also called as closing date i.e. 28.03.2014 given in the advertisement. The details of posts are as under:
Post: Chemist, Senior Analytical Assistant
University of Kerala is conducting a walk-in-interview for the selection of Lecturer (contract basis) in Nano Biology on a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 17,000/- per month (for those having Ph.D/NET) on 04.03.2014, Tuesday at 11.00 AM at the DCDC's Chamber.
The candidate should be below 40 years of age as on 01.01.2014(Relaxable as per rules in case of OBC/SC/ST) and have a,
Walk in for Administrative Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant in Marine BioResource Centre
Highly motivated eligible candidates are invited for a walk-in interview for the following posts in Marine BioResource Centre, Jamnagar, on 3rd March, 2014:
Post: Administrative Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant
Kemin combines sound molecular science with the human qualities of creativity, curiosity and collaboration to improve the lives of humans and animals around the world. Using superior science, Kemin manufactures more than 500 specialty ingredients that deliver important nutrition and health benefits through products consumed by people and animals.
Our vision is to improve the quality of life by touching half the people of the world every day with our products and services.
Post: CLS Associate II
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
Piramal Life Sciences Limited (PLSL) is an independent research-driven drug company that was recently demerged from Piramal Healthcare Limited (Formerly known as Nicholas Piramal India Limited). PLSL was formerly the NCE R&D division of NPIL. PLSL has state-of-the-art R&D laboratories built over 200,000 square-feet of space in Mumbai, India and over 300 scientists engaged in drug discovery and development.
Post: Assistant Director - Tumor Metabolism
Vacancy for students eligible to apply for funding of the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) at Ku Leuven
The Laboratory of Experimental Radiotherapy has profiled itself as a translational research lab which is very strongly tied to the clinical Department of Radiation Oncology. This intense collaboration allows performing real from bench to bedside and back research including in vitro and in vivo work but also histological, molecular and imaging analyses of patient samples.
GE Healthcare, $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 46,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Post: Scientist II-HC