You are hereB.Sc
Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., (KAPL) Bangalore is a Government Enterprise. From a modest beginning in 1984, KAPL has grown from strength to strength in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs. With an ISO accredition from KPMG, Netherlands, KAPL is recognised for its total commitment to quality and services in domestic and international markets. On profit from inception, KAPL facilities are approved by many international clients.
Post: Professional Service Representatives[PSRs]
BÜCHI Labortechnik AG, the world leader in rotary evaporation, introduces a ground-breaking, commercial laboratory system with the launch of the Rotavapor® R-300. The innovative, modular platform with a plug & play concept enables seamless combinations of components to provide tailor-made solutions, from a basic rotary evaporator to a fully-automated system.
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
Global Accredited Training Provider
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
An ISO 9001:2008 Organisation
Recipient of QCI - D.L. Shah National Quality Award – Certificate of Merit 2015
New Delhi l Hyderabad
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma (Duration: 3-12 months)
• Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
a. Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Quality Assurance and Quality Control
c. Regulatory Affairs
d. Good Laboratory Practices
• Faculty of Medical Device Managment
a. Medical Device Management
• Faculty of Clinical Research
a. Clinical Research
c. Medical Writing
d. Drug Discovery and Development
• Faculty of Healthcare Administration
a. Public Health and Hospital Management
b. Healthcare Informatics
• Academy of Medical Coders India
a. Medical Coding
• Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
a. Intellectual Property Rights
• Faculty of Product Management
a Pharma Product Management
b. Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
• Faculty of Nanotechnology
a. Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
• Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
a. Food Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Food Regulatory Affairs
c. Food and Agribusiness Management
d. Food Safety
e. Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
f. Food Processing and Preservatives
g. Food Good Laboratory Practices
h. Food Product Management
i. Food Sales and Marketing Management
j. HACCP Certification
k. Food Analysis
l. Organic Farming
m. GAP Certification
n. Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
o. Food Supply Chain Management
p. Food Packaging
q. Nutrition and Dietetics
r. Clinical Nutrition Certification
- Regular programmes
- Part Time programmes
- Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Internship / Dissertation / Projects in Pharma and Food
Applications are also invited for Internship/Dissertation/ Projects in Pharma and Food. Please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificate Programmes (Duration: 1 month)
• GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
• GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food
• GMP for Medical Devices
• GMP for Combinational Products
• GMP for Blood and Blood Components
• GMP for Biological Products
• GMP for Cosmetics
• GMP for Herbal Medicines
• Data Integrity
• Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies
• Quality by Design (QbD)
• Quality Risk Management
• Process Analytical Technology
• Quality Audit
• Documentation in QA & QC Department
• Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions)
• Drug Registration (European market)
• Drug Registration (GCC countries)
• Drug Registration (African countries)
• Drug Registration (India)
• Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc)
• Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF)
• Prescription to OTC Switch
Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society (under Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of "Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma, food and healthcare Industries", IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as global training provider for pharma, healthcare, food & nutrition and agriculture professionals and students in the mentioned areas. The Institute has various faculties like Faculty of Food Safety and Quality, Faculty of GMP, Faculty of Clinical Research, Faculty of Healthcare Administration, Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights, Faculty of Nanotechnology, Faculty of Product Management and Academy of Medical Coders India. The courses have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India. (www.igmpiindia.org | www.amciindia.org | www.ffsqindia.org | www.fcrindia.org | www.fhaindia.org )
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
Continuing Education Programme (CEP)
Continuing Education Programme is a specific way of educating the people to develop competence and learn about new and developing areas of their field. It is an Onsite intensive training. Training on topics such as GMP, QA/QC, Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Research are conducted for professionals from industries and other organizations.
• Get trained and certified by Quality Council of India and IGMPI jointly.
• Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
• Placement assistance by a robust and proactive placement cell to kindle the flame of talent in field of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
• Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme, Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration, Industry Certificate Programmes is 3 months 'duration programme.
• Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
• Govt. of India Approved & ISO 9001:2000 certified laboratory facility.
• A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
• E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
• Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
• A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
• In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1100 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly), Case Studies and Articles by submitting your email ID on our website
Ram Ratan Farm, 128, Opposite Golden Tulip Hotel, Main Chattarpur Temple Road, Asola, Chattarpur,
New Delhi-110074, India.
Phone: +91 11-26652850
6-3-1239/2/B/1, Gayatri Building, Renuka Enclave,
Above State Bank of India ATM,
Opposite Necklace Road Railway Station, Rajbhavan Road,
Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500082.
Phone No.- +91 8886124732, 040-66132850
INC Research is a company headquartered in the United States and that the personal information collected on its websites may be sent to, stored or processed in the United States or to any other country in which INC Research or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. While INC Research is committed to providing your voluntarily disclosed employment application information with a reasonable level of privacy protection, you should know that the general level of protection for personal information in the United States may not be the same as that provided in other countries. By using the INC Research website and/or providing INC Research with personal identifiable information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer and the collection and processing of such information in the United States.
Post: CDA II (India)
Career as QC Trainee/ Officer/ Sr.Officer/ Executive/ Sr.Executive/ Jr.Manager - Client of Nurture Consultancy | 10 Posts
A well reputed API Pharma company in Aurangabad
Post: QC Trainee/ Officer/ Sr.Officer/ Executive/ Sr.Executive/ Jr.Manager
At Dr. Reddy’s we strive every day to do what matters most to patients: accelerating access to affordable medicines and finding solutions for unmet needs.
Our Generics products bring expensive medicines within reach of patients by helping reduce the cost of therapy. Our portfolio consists of all dose forms in multiple therapeutic areas as well as biologic drugs.
We also serve patients through our partners. For one, we supply other generics companies with active pharmaceutical ingredients, which helps them quickly bring medicines to market and create affordable options to high cost medicines. We also help innovator companies get their proprietary medicines to patients faster by providing a range of products and services.
Post: Scientific Business Officer-Ahmendabad Derma A (13165)
Allergan is a global multi-specialty healthcare company that is focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative pharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices that enable people to live life to its greatest potential – to see more clearly, move more freely, express themselves more fully. Our innovative products and market leadership positions are driven by people with a passion for making a difference.
Allergan Asia Pacific has experienced phenomenal growth over recent years and we continue to grow and expand steadily. Operating in over 100 countries globally and with a strong commitment to R&D, we are a dominant player within our chosen specialty markets of eye care, neuromuscular, medical aesthetics, skin care, and urology.
Post: Area Sales Manager Mumbai (Job Number: 150611)
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Post: Compliance Sr Mgr
The story of PRA Health Sciences would naturally talk about how we’ve become one of the world’s largest CROs. It would talk about our innovation and growth and would speak to our operational efficiencies and transparency. It would highlight our expertise and customization. And it would touch on the incredible differences we’ve made, over our more than 30 years, in helping to bring to market everything from niche treatments and therapies to blockbuster drugs. More than anything else, our story would be about people. Not only our over 11,000 employees operating in more than 80 countries, though they’d certainly be a big part of it, but also the people that inspire them. The heroes of any PRA Health Sciences story are the clients we serve and the people whose lives we help improve, all over the world. And our story has only just begun.
Post: Clinical Research Associate