You are hereM.Pharm
CHC is the leading supplier and Distributor of Medical Equipments and Hospital Furniture's; CHC Provides hospitals with affordable and high quality hospital equipments, Furniture's and Solutions. CHC provides a wide network of distribution to the health care equipment manufacturers. "Health Watch" from CHC Health Care provides the next-generation ambulatory cardiac monitoring service with beat-to-beat, real time analysis, automatic arrhythmia detection and wireless ECG transmission to Hospitals, clinics and Physicians. Health Watch prides itself with helping clinicians prevent morbidity, mortality and disability with rapid diagnosis and treatment of patients with cardiovascular disease.
CHC Group is into BPO/KPO Services
Post: ECG Analyst
Exciting opportunities for PhD holders- Project Management, Client Servicing, Editing in Crimson Interactive
Crimson is best defined as an organization that encourages innovation, employs creativity, and implements invention of nascent yet brilliant ideas, out-of-the-box strategies, and creative renditions of minds that work together to progress steadily.
Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd. provides Editorial Services to individual clients and corpaorate customers worldwide. We have over 40,000+ clients spanning more than 89 countries. Under the brands Enago, Voxtab, and Ulatus, Crimson works with a pool of highly skilled freelance professionals and a dynamic and constantly growing in-house team.
Post: PhD holders- Project Management, Client Servicing, English Editing
Walk in interview for M.Pharm in Pharmacy Practice/ Clinical pharmacy as Lecturer at Sarada Vilas College of Pharmacy
Sarada Vilas Educational Institution dates back to 1816, when it had a glorious beginning, with its founder the illustrious Rao Bahadur Bakshi Narasappa starting in Mysore city a school called “Sarada Vilas Patashala” to teach Sanskrit with the Royal patronage of His Higness, the Late Maharaja Sri Mummadi Krishnaraja Wodeyar. It soon shot into prominence, became a full-fledged primary school in 1870, and established itself at Lawnsdown building in 1901 with orientation to Anglo Sanskrit teaching.
Post: Lecturer- 1 post (M. pharm in pharmacy practice / clinical pharmacy)
Established in 2006, Crest is an IT and ITES company that offers services in premedia, data conversion, software development, research & analysis and marketing & BPO. We are a Springer group company with invaluable insight into European and American markets and the advantage of being based in India. We have perfected our offshore delivery system, working with some of the world’s largest STM publishers.
Post: Scientific and Medical Writer – Experienced (PVI)
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Headquartered in Ireland, Perrigo Company plc is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and generic prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, infant formulas, nutritional products, animal health, dietary supplements, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), and medical diagnostic products and receives royalties from Multiple Sclerosis drug Tysabri®. A leading US MNC Pharmaceutical- Perrigo.
A leading US MNC Pharmaceutical located at Ambernath, Mumbai
Post: Stability Coordinator with US MNC Pharma
Walk in interview for the post of Lecturer(Any specialization) in College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Behrampur
The oldest pharmacy institution in the state of odisha established in 1979, is continuously thriving to produce technical manpower to serve in pharma and different allied sectors. It has become a center of excellence in medicine research having an exclusive ''Cancer Chemotherapeutic Research Unit''
Post: Lecturer(Any specialization)
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world. As early as in 1911, the Government of India set up the Indian Research Fund Association (IRFA) with the specific objective of sponsoring and coordinating medical research in the country. After independence, several important changes were made in the organisation and the activities of the IRFA. It was redesignated in 1949 as the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) with considerably expanded scope of functions.
Vacancies for M.Pharm/M.Sc as Analytical Research Assistant (6 Posts) at Perrigo - US MNC Pharmaceutical
Headquartered in Ireland, Perrigo Company plc is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and generic prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, infant formulas, nutritional products, animal health, dietary supplements, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), and medical diagnostic products and receives royalties from Multiple Sclerosis drug Tysabri®. A leading US MNC Pharmaceutical- Perrigo
Post: Research Assistant - ARD
Quintiles is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical services company offering clinical, commercial, consulting and capital solutions worldwide. Our network of 23,000 engaged professionals in 60 countries around the globe works with an unwavering commitment to patients, safety and ethics — ensuring a higher level of healthcare for people. For our biopharmaceutical customers, we help them navigate risk and seize opportunities in an environment where change is constant.
Post: Reg Affairs Officer 1-1501974