Recruitment for Pharmacists (277 posts) in Indian Railways | Government Jobs
Modes of Payment of Fee:
A) ONLINE fee payment : Through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI
(b) OFFLINE fee payment
1. SBI Bank Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI
2. Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of computerized post office
1. The Offline payment will be allowed till 13:00 hrs of 04.04.2019 and Online payment will be allowed till 22:00 hrs of 05.04.2019, for candidates who register for themselves till 23:59 hrs of 02.04.2019. After making payment, these candidates should submit their applications on or before 23.59 hrs of 07.04.2019. All applicable service charges shall be borne by the candidate. If the fee is paid through off line mode viz (b) 1 & 2 above, the receipt should be preserved. The same should be produced on demand at the time of Document Verification(DV)
2. Minorities include Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) subject to revision/deletion/inclusion if any, received till the closing date for online registration (02.04.2019) of application for this CEN. Minority candidates claiming waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish, at the time of Document Verification (DV), ‘Minority Community Declaration’ affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that they belong to any of the above minority communities, failing which their candidature will be rejected
3. Economically Backward Class (EBC) candidates are those whose annual family income is less than Rs. 50,000/-. Such candidates should have valid income certificate in the prescribed format or on the letter head of the issuing authority to this effect and submit the same at the time of DV as per Annexure IIIA. Candidates having BPL Card and Izzat MST are also eligible for fee concession under EBC. Such candidates, seeking fee concession should fill in the relevant details of BPL Card and Izzat MST such as Certificate number, Card number, issue date, Issuing Authority, Place and State of issue in the ONLINE application.
4. In case of online payment (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and UPI), the candidates should confirm if they wish to receive the refundable portion of examination fee (Rs.400/- or Rs.250/- as applicable) on attending the CBT in the account from which they have made payment or alternatively provide the beneficiary bank account in which they wish to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Bank Account Number and IFSC Code of the Bank. The refundable portion of examination fee shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable. The candidates who have made payment through SBI Challan or Post office Challan Mode should provide details of beneficiary bank account in which they wish to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary name, Bank Account Number and IFSC Code of the Bank. The responsibility to furnish correct bank account details lies on the candidates and RRB does not entertain any correspondence from the candidate on this account.
5. The examination fee paid by the candidates whose application is incomplete or those who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded.
1. Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date of online registration (02.04.2019). CANDIDATES WAITING FOR FINAL RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY.
2. Before filling up of the online application, candidates are advised to thoroughly read the entire instructions and information in the detailed CEN available on the official websites of RRBs.
3. Candidates are advised to visit only official websites of the RRBs indicated at Para 20.0 of the CEN and be very cautious about fake websites and job racketeers.
4. Candidates should have their own Mobile Number and valid & active e-mail ID as RRBs shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and e-mail. The Mobile Number and e-mail ID should be active till the completion of recruitment process. RRBs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
5. Vacancies for the various posts notified are given at Annexure-B
6. Level of the post and Pay: It is indicated against each post at Annexure-A.
7. Age Limit as on 01.07.2019: The lower and upper age limits prescribed for each post are indicated at Para 5.1 with relevant upper age relaxation.
8. Medical Standard: Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) they are opting for. Candidates who are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment
9. Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRBs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. Candidates can modify the application particulars except RRB chosen, E-mail ID and Mobile Number, even after submission of application, but within the last date of submission of application, by paying modification fee. However, after the last date for submission of application, RRBs shall not entertain any representation for modification of the information furnished in the application.
10. Stages of Exam: There shall be a single stage Computer Based Test (CBT). However, RRBs reserve the right to conduct additional CBTs.
11. Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in CBTs. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer. 12. Banned items:- Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, pen drive, laptops, calculators, wrist watches or any other communication devices or pen/pencil, wallets/purses, belts and metallic wears including ornaments etc., are strictly NOT allowed inside the examination hall. Any infringement of this instruction will entail summary rejection besides legal action including debarment from future examinations. 13. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the above banned items to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
14. Center/City allocation will depend upon technical and logistical feasibility. Candidates may have to travel to other Cities/States.
15. Candidates are required to go through the Post Parameter Table, Vacancy Table and ascertain their eligibility to apply through ONLINE mode to any one RRB only, depending upon their eligibility for a post. The selection of RRB once exercised shall be final. Application to more than one RRB, will lead to rejection of all the applications.