Walk in interview for Fresher M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.SC, B.Sc as ECG Analyst Trainee at CHC Healthcare | 100 posts
CHC Healthcare is an industry leader and has set the standard for health care products and service delivery with a commitment to develop technology, talents and infrastructure which helps to improve the service delivery in lessor cost to all its customers. CHC Healthcare is the first cardiac remote monitoring solutions provider in India to develop and deliver 24×7 continuous monitoring, diagnosis and support. CHC Healthcare is the recipient of numerous awards and certifications including Best Service Awards from WCCPGC reflecting its dedication to serve the Healthcare industry and the patients globally
Post: ECG Analyst Trainee
No.of post: 100 posts
1.Analyze diagnostic tests to measure a patient's heart rate, monitor cardiac rhythm and help physicians find irregularities in the heart and blood vessels.
2. Takes routine ECGs and/or rhythm strips as requested, using the proper technique Recognises a typical electrocardiogram pattern, and determines whether there is any external interferences.
3. Demonstrate high level ability to recognise normal and abnormal ECG patterns.
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Demonstrated computer literacy.
6.Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
7. Demonstrate mature, sound judgement.
1. Interpret Holter recordings and find out the abnormalities in the heart rhythm.
2. Analyse arrhythmia and Wireless auto triggered recordings.
3. Report Physician’s Criteria in Pre-define format.
4. Ensure Full time reporting and presence in allocated work queues or Team.
5. Report any process irregularity and findings to reporting officers.
6. Ensure floor discipline and follow company policies and procedure.
Pharmacy Graduates / Post Graduates are Preferred.We can consider candidates from streams like Life Sciences,Biomedical,B.Sc(All Streams), M.Sc(All Streams), B.tech, etc.
Qualification: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Job Type: Analyst
Industry Type: Healthcare
Walk In Interview at our Chennai Location, below are the details--
Venue-- -# 23, Sivaganga Road, Headwood Centre, III Floor
Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 034, India
Date- February 7-10, 2017
Timings - 10 :00 AM to 5:00 PM
Do carry your Updated CV and photo identity proof at the interview venue.
Apply to email@example.com
Pavitra J Singh
CHC Health Care
See All Other Jobs in our Database