Walk in interview for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc in Quality Control at Torrent Pharmaceuticals
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, is a dominant player in the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular (CV) and central nervous system (CNS) and has achieved significant presence in gastro-intestinal, diabetology, anti-infective and pain management segments. Torrent Pharma’s competitive advantage as a manufacturer stems from its world-class manufacturing facilities. Its manufacturing facilities at Indrad, Gujarat, comply with WHO, cGMP, MHRA and TGA norms and have received ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Post : Quality Control
QUALITY CONTROL (API, Formulation, Stability, MVC and Oncology)
Experience : 1 to 12 years
Designation : Trainee / Tech. Asst. / Executive / Asst. Manager
Qualification : B.Sc. / M.Sc. / B.Pharm. / M.Pharm.
- Analysis of Finished Product, Stability samples and Raw material as per Method of Analysis
- Analytical Method Development, Verification and Validation
- Responsible for preparation of Specification and STP, Data interpretation and Troubleshooting
- Preparation of Method Verification Protocols and
- Row-data sheet
- Sound knowledge of Operation / Calibration of: HPLC/ GC/ UV / IR
Date: 13th August, 2017 (Sunday)
Timing: 10:00 am to 04:00 pm
Venue : VADODARA (Gujarat) Best Western Hotel Behind Alkapuri Petrol Pump, R. C. Dutt Road, Alkapuri, Opposite Kabir’s Kitchen, Vadodara
See All Other Jobs in our Database.