The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) is an Institute of National importance established by an Act of Parliament under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals,Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India.
Zydus Cadila is one of Indias leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The groups state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim and the
R&D Centers are spread across Ahmedabad, Baroda and Mumbai (Thane).
Allergan is a global multi-specialty healthcare company that is focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative pharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices that enable people to live life to its greatest potential – to see more clearly, move more freely, express themselves more fully. Our innovative products and market leadership positions are driven by people with a passion for making a difference.
Post : BDM-NS
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche Diagnostics India, with a sales turnover of INR 150 crores, nurtures an open, flexible and challenging work environment, which allows for rapid career progression. Favored by its geographic location in the heart of Europe, the Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland — a great place to live and work.
Post: Associate Scientific Services - Oncology
Vardhman Health Specialities Pvt. Ltd.(VHSPL) is the leading Specialty Pharmaceutical Distribution Company, driving innovative partnerships with global manufacturers, providers and pharmacies to improve product access and efficiency throughout the health care supply chain in India. VHSPL supply generic, brand and specialty pharmaceutical products to Physicians Clinics, Ailing Patients, Home care providers, Health departments, Group Purchasing Organizations and Corporate Hospital pharmacies. We have our presence in 14 cities in India.
Post : Pharmacist
Sun Pharma an international,specialty pharmaceutical company headquartered in India with a global manufacturing network across 25 countries. We manufacture and market a large basket of pharmaceutical formulations as branded generics & generics in India, US and across the world. Our leadership is approachable, encourages transparency & strong work ethics to ensure that people get the best opportunities to learn and grow. We encourage our employees to challenge themselves for highest level of performance through greater bandwidth of work responsibilities and growth opportunities. Apply to us if you wish to be part of Sun Pharma growth story.
Parul University is a legitimate university established under Gujarat Private University Act 2009, after legislation passed by the Government of Gujarat on 26th March 2015 giving University status to Parul Group of Institutes functioning under the aegis of Parul Arogya Seva Mandal Trust. Parul University is an amalgamation on 28 Institutes offering 100+ programs in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Architecture, Management, Business Administration, Computer Application, Fine Arts, Social Work and Vocational Education at Diploma, Under Graduate, Post Graduate & Doctoral Level in a 150+ acre fully equipped campus housing 25000+ students, 300+ International Students from 26 Different Countries, 2000+ faculty members & providing in-campus residential facility to 7000+ students making it India’s Premier Multidisciplinary University. Nevertheless the fact is that it is the only institution in Gujarat to have 109 faculty members from reputed organizations such as IITs & NITs.
Post : Faculty
Evolet Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is an international, modern and dynamic outsourcing company that specializes in the field of contract manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products. The Management of the company constantly monitors innovations in the pharmaceutical industry to keep up with the ever-increasing demands on pharmaceutical products to improve and enhance the quality of services irrespective of which part of the world the client comes from.
Evolet Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. has long-term contracts with manufacturers of pharmaceutical products, as well as with international pharmaceutical corporations and marketing companies that distribute its products in the markets of Asia, EU, CIS, Africa and Latin America.
Evolet Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a highly qualified and motivated candidate for the position of “Business Development Executive”. We have our corporate office in Gurgaon. For the better of our employees and their benefits, we offer a handsome salary package along with the lunch facilities.
Post: BDM; Sales & Procurement;1
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
• Industry experienced faculty with avant - garde research
• Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
• Industry centric curriculum
• Research opportunities at all levels
• Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
• Strong Industry-Academia Linkages
• International Library with free access to indexed journals
• Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
• Renowned researchers, academicians and industrialist who guide students from time to time include: Dr. Vipin Dhall, Vice - President, Piramal Healthcare; Dr. Arvind Bansal, Professor, Pharmaceutics, NIPER; Dr. Ravi Kochchar, Sr. Scientist, Ranbaxy Labs; Mr. Satish Sharma, Director, Training and Consultant - Business Advantage; Dr. Mita Nandi, A renowned Clinical Trial Specialist, Fortis Hospital, Noida; Mr. Arvind Madan, GM, Modi - MundiPharma Ltd; Ms. Navita, leading entrepreneur, a Pharmacovigilant specialist and many others.
• Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R&D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
- Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
- Pharmacovigilance: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk managementfor effective drug safety programme.
- Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
- Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
In October 1990 the B. V. Patel Education Trust in conjuncture with the Indian Pharmaceutical Association established B. V. Patel Pharmaceutical Education & Research Development (PERD) Centre, in the memory of late Mr. B. V. Patel, the first Drug Controller of Gujarat.