You are hereVadodara
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Babaria Institute of Pharmacy managed by Shree Krishna Educational Charitable Trust, established in 2005, It’s highly ranked institute in Gujarat State. It is accredited by IAO with A+++ rating. The institute offers undergraduate (B.Pharm) and post graduate (M.Pharm) courses in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Quality Assurance, Pharma. Technology, Pharm. Quality Assurance and Industrial Pharmacy.
The institute invites applications from eligible candidates for the following no. of posts:
Post: Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
Post Graduate/Executive Diploma in:
Drug Discovery and Development
-Regular programmes (5 days a week classes)
-Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
-Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
The Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR) has been established as a constituent faculty of ‘Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India’ (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. The FCR is dedicated to provide an easy to comprehend platform for education, training and exchange of information for clinical research professionals thereby fostering professional excellence in designing and execution of clinical research with expanding the knowledge base in core areas such as in clinical research, medical writing, pharmacovigilance and drug discovery and development. (View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
Industry Endorsed Programmes Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Medical Devices / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare and life sciences passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
Fee can be paid in installments.
The duration of Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months and Executive Diploma is 6 months.
A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Ex-servicemen/Economically weaker section/ BPL for PG Diploma Courses.
Subsidized Programme fee.
Approved by Quality Council of India,Government of India. Get certified by Quality Council of India (QCI) & IGMPI jointly.
Delhi Govt. Approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility.
Robust and Proactive Placement Cell
Classes and practicals by highly qualified faculty and industry professionals.
You may subscribe our free Clinical Research Newsletter (published weekly) & Case Studies by submitting your email ID on our website.
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 400 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants.
Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 1550+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Cipla’s journey began in 1935 when our founder, Dr. K. A. Hamied, set up an enterprise with the vision to make India self-sufficient in healthcare. Over the past 77 years, we have emerged as one of the world’s most respected pharmaceutical names, not just in India but worldwide.
We have 34 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities that make Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and formulations, which have been approved by major international Regulatory Agencies. We have over 2000 products in 65 therapeutic categories; with over 40 dosage forms, covering a wide spectrum of diseases ranging from communicable, non-communicable, common and emerging diseases to even rare diseases.
Post: Managers/ Executives/ Officers/ Associate
Apothecon is a research based pharmaceutical company located at 20 kms. from Vadodara, in Gujarat State of India. The location is well connected with Road, Railways and Airport. We conduct research and development for our own and to support our global business partners in development of quality products. Company adhere national and international GMP guidance for Designing, Developing, Maintaining Facility, Processes and Products. The site is registered with US FDA and certified for complying GMP by FDCA Gujarat, India and WHO. Company is planning for getting accreditations from different regulatory authorities like US FDA, UK MHRA, EDQM, TGA, PMDA etc.
The IIHMR University, Jaipur formerly known as Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur the premier University in Hospital, Health, Pharmaceutical and Rural Management, has made a phenomenal contribution in the career of its alumni. Provides excellent opportunities in education, training, research and consultancy in healthcare and hospital Services.
Greetings from Winston HR Services, Ahmedabad. We have openings for Pharma Sectors. Please find the opening as mentioned below.
We are hiring for MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE for a Pharma Company situated near Sarkhej, Ahmedabad.
Post: Medical Representative
Across the globe, Lilly employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We were founded in 1876 by Colonel Eli Lilly, a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs. More than a century later, we are passionate about building on this precedent in our continued pursuit to make life better for individuals, communities, and the world around us.
Sun Pharma ranks amongst India's largest pharma companies We’ve built a reputation for speciality therapy leadership and faster- than-industry growth over the last 30 years. From a modest beginning with five people, our team today exceeds 13,000 and growing, put manufacturing base now spans 25 sites across the world. With a market cap of over $ 16 billion, we’re also India’s most valued pharma brand. To keep pace with our growth plans, we require for our Formulation manufacturing plant at Halol (Near Baroda):
Post: Officer - QA (Parenteral) (802)