You are hereVadodara
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with Placement Assisstance in Pharma Sector
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs (GIRA) is a change that will help you begin & grow your career in Pharma Industry. GIRA through its industrial expertise offers quality educational programs in the field of Regulatory Affairs and QA/QC. It offers Full time, Part time and Distance Learning courses; this flexibility ensures prior commitments are taken care of and at the same time skills are added to their CVs.
Certifications: GIRA is an ISO Certified Institute as per the norms of ISO 9001:2008. It is Accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Distance Learning Courses Offered by GIRA:
* Post Graduate Program in Regulatory Affairs (PGDRA- 10 months)
* Certificate Course in e-CTD (4 months)
* Certificate Course in QA/QC (6 months)
Note: Fast Track mode also available for the above given courses.
* Completely Online (From Admission to Examination)
* Industry Accepted Course Curriculum & Certificate
* Experienced and Quality Faculty
* Online Examination (Exams from Home)
* Online Interaction (Discussion Forums, GIRA Blog)
* 100 % Placement Assistance & Career Guidance
Candidates Pursuing Courses from GIRA are associated with:
Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd, Novartis Pharma, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd, Wockhardt Pharma, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Himalaya Company, USV Limited, Mylan Labs, Glaxo Company, Macleods Pharma, Ranbaxy Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, TCS etc.. etc.. etc..
Career for B.Sc, B.Pharm as Medical representative @ Leading for Pharma Company- Nextus Solution | 3 Posts
Leading for Pharma Company
Post: Medical representative- 3
Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 1550+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
DelCure LifeSciences Ltd. (DLL) is a full scale pharmaceutical company with an aim to bring differentiated high quality products through international collaboration with innovator companies from the USA, Switzerland, and European countries. High quality products are assured from our manufacturing partner of high repute.
“To become the most respected, uniquely positioned leading pharmaceutical company in the chosen areas or specialty verticals in India and abroad with distinct value based characteristics”.
Purpose, Culture and Value at DelCure LifeSciences:
At DelCure LifeSciences, we strongly believe in promoting the purpose of Happiness and creating the culture of Helpfulness for DLL family members and the society, with the learning from Mother Nature, promoting sustainability and augmenting life with growth. We firmly believe in value of Truthfulness.
The company was envisioned by pharma veteran Mr. Prashant Kumar Pathak. An inspiring and visionary leader has approximately three decades of rich experience in pharmaceutical industry in Sales & Marketing, International Business, and Supply Chain Management & Operations. Mr. Pathak served as Chief Executive – Global Formulations with RPG Lifesciences and Senior Director – Sales & Marketing with Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories.
Post: Business Executives (Medical Representatives)
The Maharaja Sayajirao's grandson Sir Pratapsinghrao Gaekwad who founded the Maharaja Sayajirao University and settled the trust as desired by his grandfather. This Trust known as Sir Sayajirao Diamond Jubilee and Memorial Trust exists today also and caters to the educational and other needs of the people of the former state of Baroda.
Karkhadi (Gujarat) based plant of Sun Pharmaceuticals imposed ban by USFDA. This ban is applied on import of all drug products from this plant. This detention was carried out without physical examination of drugs because company failed to met good manufacturing practices rules, as per FDA website on Wednesday.
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche Diagnostics India, with a sales turnover of INR 150 crores, nurtures an open, flexible and challenging work environment, which allows for rapid career progression. Favored by its geographic location in the heart of Europe, the Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland — a great place to live and work.
Post: Account Manager- Baroda
The bill for the establishment of Jawaharlal Nehru University was placed in the Rajya Sabha on September 1, 1965 by the then Education Minister, Mr M.C. Chagla. During the discussion that followed, Hon. M.P. Mr. Bhushan Gupta voiced the opinion that this should not be yet another university. New faculties should be created, including scientific socialism, and one thing that this university should ensure was to keep noble ideas in mind and provide accessibility to students from weaker sections of society.
RASA Life Science Informatics in collaboration with Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research
Is organizing the
"4th National Level Workshop on Computer Aided Drug Designing”