You are hereVadodara
IGMPI’ Fulltime & part-time classroom Diploma programmes in Clinical Research, QA&QC, Regulatory Affairs & Product Management
Opportunity to work as Assistant Drugs Controller (10 Posts) in Department of Health and Family Welfare
Post: Assistant Drugs Controller(India)
No.of post: 10, UR-04, OBC-01, SC-04, ST-01
Ministry/Administration: Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Apollo Hospitals is the largest integrated hospital chain in Asia. The group has always strived to deliver the highest standard of patient care and are distinctive with their global expertise, technology and skills. The testimony of their commitment to deliver outstanding services is the Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation that has been awarded to seven of its hospitals- a first for any hospital group in Asia. The troika of service, research and academia makes the group unique.
These comprehensive efforts are to deliver the best to humanity, the mission of Apollo.
FORMULATION EVALUATION AND OPTIMIZATION OF MEBENDAZOLE COLON TARGETED SUSTAIN RELEASE PELLETS BY EXTRUSION SPHERONIZATION
Raval Aniket*, Chauhan Sachin P., Sheth A.K, Shah Nirmal, Aundhia Chintan
Department of Pharmacy, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University,
At & Po Pipariya, Ta. - Waghodia, Dist. Vadodara, Gujarat, India
The aim of present investigation is to formulate evaluate and optimization of colon targeted pellets bearing mebendazole, benzimidazole derivative with broad spectrum of anthelminthic activity. It is highly effective against adult and larval stages of ascaris lumbricoids, hook worms and indicated for the treatment of nematode infestation. Pellets were prepared by extrusion spheronization process using microcrystalline cellulose as spheronizing aid, natural polysaccharide pectin as binders in three different percentages i.e 5%, 10% and 15% and glycerine as plasticizer. Further study was carried out to select the natural polysaccharide for formulation of colon targeted pellets i.e. Pectine, Xanthan gum and Guar gum. The formulation were prepared with optimized constant process parameters i.e. Percentage LOD 10%, Spheronization time 3 minutes and Speed of spheronization 700-1200 rpm. Prepared A1 – A9 batches were then evaluated by their micromeritic properties like tapped density, carr’s index, hausner, S ratio, angle of repose and characterized by microscopic study, % yield, hardness, friability, % assay and dissolution study was carried out and compared with marketed formulation by statistical analysis similarity factor (f2). The batch A5 is having 10% pectin, 18% MCC and 20% mebendazole shows (22.20±2.05) % carr’s index, (1.22±0.04) hausner’s ratio, (26.65±1.15) angle of repose, (88.2±2.36) % yield, (3.96±0.46) hardness, (0.23±0.03) % friability (88.47±3.26) % assay and (99.81±3.80) % drug release after 10 hours. Pellets equivalent to 300mg of mebendazole were then filled in capsules and capsules coated with 12.5% w/v Eudragit S 100 using optimized 4- 5 ml/min spray rate, 15 rpm pan speed and 40±5°C coating inlet temperature and then optimized for % weight gain in four different trials. W2 batch having 10% weight gain were then evaluated by % cumulative drug release, disintegration test in 0.1 N HCl shows (99.73±3.34) % CDR, intact after 12 hours. The pellets of batch A5 and the enteric coated capsule with 10 % weight gain were packed in aluminum pouch and charged for accelerated stability studies at (40°C±2°C) and (75%±5%) RH for 1 month in a stability chamber shows no change in the dissolution profile at (40°C±2°C) and (75%±5%) RH storage condition.
Sunder Deep Pharmacy College was established in the year 2007 and within a few years it has created a niche for itself in the Delhi-NCR region. The college is part of the Sunder Deep Group of Institutions, a well-known and rapidly growing educational group in Ghaziabad. The lush green 40 acre campus is situated on NH-24, on the Delhi-Hapur Road. The college boasts of dedicated, well qualified and experienced faculty, well equipped laboratories and CPCSEA approved animal house facilities and a well stocked library with about 5000 books and 20 National and International journals. The College is committed to impart quality pharmacy education along with holistic development of personalities of the students to help them carry through with dignity in global scenario.
Applications are invited for admission in M.Pharm. courses in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry for the session 2014-15. Scholarships are available for meritorious candidates.
Admission open for M.PHARM (Master of Pharmacy)
Approved by AICTE, affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow
With Specialization in
• PHARM. CHEMISTRY
· Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
· Well Equipped Modern Laboratories with Sophisticated Instruments
· CPCSEA Approved Modern Animal House
· Well Stocked Library
· Scholarships for Meritorious Students
Interested candidates may contact +917840090805, +917840090818 for admission related queries or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Walk in interview for Medical Representative /Fresher in Reputed Pharma Company - Various parts of Gujarat
Opening for Medical Representative /Fresher. for a reputed Pharma company of Ahmedabad.
Post: Medical Representative /Fresher
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• B. Pharm.*
Duration: 4 yrs.
*Proposed programme to commence shortly.
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA, 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9958132224, 9910350593, 18001037888, 8130305468, 022-33598485, +91-9560184499
Register for online programs by 15th August.
EDARAVONE: A REVIEW ON ANALYTICAL METHOD AND ITS DETERMINATION IN BIOLOGICAL MATRIX AND SYNTHETIC MIXTURE
Patel Divya .A.1*, Raj.Hasumati1, Patel Roshni2
1Department of Quality Assurance, Shree Dhanvantary Pharmacy College, Kim, Surat, Gujarat
2Piooner College of pharmacy, Baroda, Gujarat
Edaravone is a potent free radical scavenger (antioxidant) mainly use in the form of injection. It is used in the treatment of various cardiovascular diseases like acute ischemic stroke as well as in gastrointestinal injuries. This review article represent the various analytical methods which has been reported for estimation of edaravone in biological matrix as well as in synthetic mixture.The spectrophotometric techniques like fluorescent assay and ratio derivative spectroscopy; Chromatogrraphic methods like HPLC, HPTLC and RP HPLC were reported.
Openings are with top 50 pharma companies of Indian pharma industry. Presence in more than 40 countries across the world.
Post: AREA MANAGER [15 Positions]
A National Seminar on Pharma Regulatory Affairs: Current Trends & Career Opportunities on Saturday, 23rd August 2014 at Lloyd School of Pharmacy
Lloyd school of pharmacy is one of the leading institute of pharmacy in Northern India. The institute was started in 2004 with an objective of becoming a center for excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical science and with the vision to develop the professionally competent manpower with sound subject knowledge, practical skills and strong ethical values for the profession. The institute is affiliated to UPTU Lucknow and approved by AICTE and PCI New Delhi.