You are hereVadodara
Walk in interview for Executive / Senior Executive in Alembic Pharmaceuticals - Only experienced candidates| 30 Posts
Established in 1907, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is a leading pharmaceutical company in India. The Company is vertically integrated with the ability to develop, manufacture and market pharmaceutical products, pharmaceutical substances and Intermediates.
IGMPI New Delhi | Hyderabad announces admissions for accredited Diploma programmes for Pharma & Food students and professionals
Sun Pharma ranks amongst India's largest pharma companies We’ve built a reputation for speciality therapy leadership and faster- than-industry growth over the last 30 years. From a modest beginning with five people, our team today exceeds 13,000 and growing, put manufacturing base now spans 25 sites across the world. With a market cap of over $ 16 billion, we’re also India’s most valued pharma brand. To keep pace with our growth plans, we require for our Formulation manufacturing plant at Halol (Near Baroda):
Post: Officer /Executive – Analytical Development (11123)
Leading Pharma Company
Post: Medical representative - 20
Opportunity in Govt. Research Scheme for M.Pharm/M.Sc Fresh or exp Indian or NRI Candidates - multiple fellowships
Department of health research (DHR) has a scheme to provide advanced training in India and abroad to medical and health research personnel in cutting edge research areas concerning medicine and health to create trained human resource for carrying out research activities. The scheme has following components:
1. Long Term Fellowship for 6-12 months in identified areas from regular faculty of Medical Colleges/Universities/Research Institutes for training in Foreign/Indian Institutes (Age: upto 45 years)
COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST HELD IN THE YEAR 2015
1. Zero order kinetics is seen in all except:
2. Which one of the following is not a prodrug?
(a) Chloral hydrate
It was in 1986, when a team of experienced and energetic Pharma professionals decided to go big and to do something different and better than routine. A seed was sown: a beginning was made. These young, dynamic and experienced future leaders chose Baroda (Now called Vadodara), the Educational and Pharma capital of Gujarat (Western India) as their base, a choice which itself proved to be big contributing factor for growth. Today Comed with its Corporate office located in the beautiful city of Baroda (Vadodara) has grown to be a very dynamic, multi product, multi locational and multi divisional entity manufacturing and marketing a very wide and impressive range of medicinal dosage form for Human health care, from its WHO, USFDA standard plants, and Empty Hard Gelatin Capsules, a vital input for Pharma Industry.
Post: Head, General Manager, Chemist
The workshop is designed for researchers in the area of biotechnology, bioinformatics, pharmaceuticals and life sciences. This workshop is aimed to train researchers and research students to utilize user-friendly bioinformatics tools that can be implemented in their research to model proteins and perform simulation studies on a protein model. Participants will be exposed to predict protein structure using several automated web servers. Unfortunately, there are still many proteins especially membrane proteins are still not correctly predicted by those popular web servers.
|On completion of this workshop you will be expertise in:|
· The nature of biological data and need for biological databases
· To know the approaches for structure analysis and prediction of proteins
· Understand the need and significance of sequence analysis using Bioinformatics approaches.
· Visualize protein structures using various visualization tools
· Perform Homology Modeling of sample proteins using Modeler.
· Understand concepts of Protein Simulation.
· Introduction to Molecular Modeling and Dynamics software of GROMACS.
Performing Molecular Dynamic Simulations on Proteins.
|In this Workshop following topics will be covered:|
• Introduction to Biological databases
• Sequence alignment: BLAST, Clustal W
• Understanding the Protein structure and using various tools to visualize it (Discovery Studio, Swiss SPDV)
• Protein 3D Structure prediction using different tools and Servers
• Homology Modelling and Modeller
• Evaluation of protein models using Pro-Check and QMean
• Introduction to Linux environment and Simulation studies
• Learning GROMACS to perform Simulation on proteins
Assistance for accommodation will be available as per the requirement. For More details contact us on
Ph no: 020-65600408 / 8411927535/7875692349/7798668315
Early bird registration : till 6th august 2015
Online registrtion date : 7th to 12th august 2015
Spot registrtion date : 13th august to 20 aug 2015
Date of workshop: 20th August 2015.
RASA Life Science Informatics.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: +91 -7875692349
Website Link: http://www.rasalsi.com
Location: 301, 3rd Floor, Dhanashree Apartment, Opposite Chittaranjan Vatika, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411016.