Walk in Interview for post of Pharmacists in Western Railways - 8 posts | Freshers
It is proposed to engage full time Para Medical staff for the following posts purely on contract basis on BCT Division of Western Railway. The details of the post, place of posting, remuneration etc. and other terms and conditions stipulated are given below:-
Division-Mumbai Central-WaIk-in-interview shall be conducted by Sr. DPO/Mumbai Central as per following schedule at venue Goonj Hall, Divisional Railway Managers Office, Western Railway, Mumbai Central, Mumbai-400 008. a) Pharmacist: On 27-8-2012 at 11.00
Total Vacancies: 08 (ST-1, UR-7)
Age Limit: 20 to 35 years
Station Where Vacancy exists: JRH-2, Churchgate-1, Mumbai Central-1, Parel-1, Valsad-1. Nandurbar-1, Bandra-1,
Qualification: 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 2 years Diploma in pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India (or) with State Pharmacy Council. C-2
Terms and conditions
1. The selected candidates will be engaged on contract terms for a period upto 30.6.2013 or for a period of one year from the date of joining subject to extension of validity of the scheme for contractual appointment of Paramedical Staff by Railway Board or till the vacant posts are filled by RRB candidate whichever is earlier. The engagement of the above candidates is a stop gap arrangement and will not count as service.
2. The engagement on contract shall not confer on selected candidates any right for regularization or absorption in the post.
3. No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period.
4. At the time of interview and entering into contract, the selected candidate shall produce original certificates for proof of his/her date of birth and educational and technical qualification. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ community should bring along with him/her Original community (SC/ST/OBC) Certificates issued by competent authority in prescribed form of Govt of India.
5. The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two weeks notice by either side without assigning any reason or if the contract practitioner is mentally/physically incapacitated.
6. The Railway administration reserve the right to deploy the candidates anywhere on the division depending upon the exigency of service and refusal or otherwise on the part of the selected candidates shall be deemed to be misconduct.
7. The detailed terms and conditions for engagement are available on Western Railway Internet Site wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Click on 'Contact Us* and thereafter on left hand pan of the web page follow the links given below: Policies & Procedures-Recruitment Quota-Engagement of Paramedical Staff.
Get info on how to apply on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.