You are hereMumbai
Walk in interview for Pharmacovigilence and Clinical Data Manager in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy
We, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur is a leading institute established in year 1996 with a vision to impart quality education and training at par with international standards. It is an institution with discipline as a principle, performance as habit, and success as a journey. Looking at infrastructure, skilled human resource, and performance, the institution is granted permanent affiliation, and is accorded Lead Pharmacy College status by Shivaji University, Kolhapur and accredited by National Board of Accreditation.
MPSC invites online applications for posts of lecturer-Pharmacy. The following conditions and rules are applied for following posts.
No of posts: 6
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 + 5000 gradepay; total estimated pay 35000
Opening for B.Pharm as Business Development Executive (Sales/Marketing) in MC Cosmetics (spain) divison of Origo Pharmaceuticals
Our company is specialized in manufacturing and exporting cosmetic products developed for the health, beauty and wellbeing sector. Our main goal is to satisfy the clients' needs by offering them effective solutions for facial and body treatments through the best selection of active ingredients.
All the mccosmetics products are created due to the expertise and research of capable professionals with years of experience. We want to offer to our clients long term trust based on mutual benefits.
Origo Cosmeceuticals Pvt Ltd is a leading company offering a unique range of cosmeceutical products in the Skin Whitening, Anti-ageing and Hair-care segment.Our products are manufactured at our state-of-art facility in Bangkok, Thailand. We also offer tailored dermato-cosmetics products (contract manufacturing services) for many of the leading dermatologists/cosmetologists in India. Currently, we are headquartered in Bangalore, India having international offices in Bangkok and Dubai.
Post: Business Development Executives
Walk in for B.Pharm/M.Pharm at Cognizant for the post of Junior Data Analyst / Data Analyst- Pharmacovigilance
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Post: Junior Data Analyst / Data Analyst (Pharmacovigilance)
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Post: Junior Data Analyst (CDM)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Pharma:
· Good Manufacturing Practices
· Quality Assurance and Quality Control
· Regulatory Affairs
· Intellectual Property Rights
· Clinical Research
· Good Laboratory Practices
· Medical Coding
· Medical Writing
· Drug Discovery and Development
· Food Safety and Quality
· Public Health and Hospital Management
· Pharma Marketing
· Pharma Product Management
Regular programmes (5 days a week classes)
Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society (under Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of "Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma and healthcare Industries", IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as stronger and better training & distance learning platform provider for pharma and healthcare professionals and students in the areas of Good Manufacturing Practices, Quality Assurance & Quality Control; Regulatory Affairs, Intellectual Property Rights, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Nanotechnology Medical Writing, Medical Coding, Drug Discovery and Development, Public Health and Hospital Management, Pharma Marketing and Pharma Product Management. The courses have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India. (View website)
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
• Get trained and certified by Quality Council of India and IGMPI jointly.
• Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
• Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 6 months' duration.
• Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
• Delhi Government Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
• A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
• Recorded lectures help the students in their learning process.
• Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
• A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
• In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 300 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly), Case Studies and Articles by submitting your email ID on our website
Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks. Beginning with one office in Mumbai, with a paid-up capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 employees, the Bank has made a rapid growth over the years and blossomed into a mighty institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations. In business volume, the Bank occupies a premier position among the nationalised banks.
Monalisa Healthcare Company Private Limited Is A Government Of India Registered Company Last 5 Years + Besically we are medicine company and manufacturer. Our plant factory at himachal pradesh. We deal with gastric // pain fever // enzyme // antacid // anticold and many products.
We need a dynamic good looking tem only For MUMBAI head Quarter
Post: Divisional Business Manager
Allergan is a global multi-specialty healthcare company that is focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative pharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices that enable people to live life to its greatest potential – to see more clearly, move more freely, express themselves more fully. Our innovative products and market leadership positions are driven by people with a passion for making a difference.
Post: SE/TM-Eyecare (Mumbai) (Job Number: 143928)