You are hereMumbai
Opportunity for Executive-Regulatory Affairs (Pharma Formulations) in Aspiring-Solutions hiring for its pharma client
Our client is one of the players in the pharma industry striving to be amongst the top fine pharma companies.
Post: Executive-Regulatory Affairs (Pharma Formulations) 1 opening
Aspiring-Solutions hiring for its Pharma MNC Client
Post: Graphic Designer
Walk in for Recruitment Drive / Interview Drive for Position of Medical Coding Executive in Gebbs Healthcare
GeBBS is a leading provider of Healthcare BPO and IT services to Hospitals and Providers. We are ISO 9001 certified firm based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, with multiple offshore delivery centers in India. We focus on providing Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Information Technology (IT) Solutions to Healthcare Providers and Payers. We help our clients succeed by leveraging on our domain expertise and our innovative and cost effective approach to on-shore/ off-shore outsourcing.
Post: Medical Coding Executive
Top pharma giant expanding its segments into plasma volume expander and parental nutrition division
Post: Regional Business Manager (Mumbai & Delhi) - 2 Nos.
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Applications are invited for the following vacancies under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project.
Title of Project: Model Rural Health Research Unit (mrhrus) in the State of Maharashtra under the Scheme of “Development of Infrastructure for Promotion of Health Research.
Post: Scientist, Technical assistant
Career opportunity for Business Coordinator, Production Coordinator/contract manufacturing in Evolet Healthcare
Evolet is the pioneer in the field of rendering services of outsourcing – in production of pharmaceutical production on the basis of contract manufacturing.
Post: Business Coordinator, Production Coordinator/contract manufacturing
Job as Lady Vice President- Sales, General Manager, Regional Manager, Medical Representative in Monalisa Healthcare Company Private Limited
Monalisa Healthcare Company Private Limited Is A Government Of India Registed Company Last 4 Years. Besically we are medicine company and manufacturer. Our plant factory at himachal pradesh. We deal with gastric // pain fever // enzyme // antacid // anticold and many products.
We need a dynamic good looking
Post: Lady Vice President- Sales, General Manager, Regional Manager, Medical Representative
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
Post Graduate/Executive Diploma in:
Drug Discovery and Development
-Regular programmes (5 days a week classes)
-Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
-Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
The Faculty of Clinical Research (FCR) has been established as a constituent faculty of ‘Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India’ (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. The FCR is dedicated to provide an easy to comprehend platform for education, training and exchange of information for clinical research professionals thereby fostering professional excellence in designing and execution of clinical research with expanding the knowledge base in core areas such as in clinical research, medical writing, pharmacovigilance and drug discovery and development. (View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
Industry Endorsed Programmes Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Medical Devices / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare and life sciences passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
Fee can be paid in installments.
The duration of Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months and Executive Diploma is 6 months.
A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Ex-servicemen/Economically weaker section/ BPL for PG Diploma Courses.
Subsidized Programme fee.
Approved by Quality Council of India,Government of India. Get certified by Quality Council of India (QCI) & IGMPI jointly.
Delhi Govt. Approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility.
Robust and Proactive Placement Cell
Classes and practicals by highly qualified faculty and industry professionals.
You may subscribe our free Clinical Research Newsletter (published weekly) & Case Studies by submitting your email ID on our website.
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 400 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants.
Origo Cosmeceuticals Pvt Ltd is a leading company offering a unique range of cosmeceutical products in the Skin Whitening, Anti-ageing and Hair-care segment. Our products are manufactured at our state-of-art facility in Bangkok, Thailand. We also offer tailored dermato-cosmetics products (contract manufacturing services) for many of the leading dermatologists/cosmetologists in India. Currently, we are headquartered in Bangalore, India having international offices in Bangkok and Dubai.
Post: Business Development Executives/ (HYDERABAD, VIJAYAWADA)