Opportunity for Master’s in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Pharm.D as Pharmacovigilance Associate under IPC
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India primarily with the objectives of regularly updating the Indian Pharmacopoeia by publishing new edition and its addenda, National Formulary of India and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of reference substances & functions as National Coordination Centre (NCC) for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI).
We are looking forward for the qualified personnel to fill up 01 post of Pharmacovigilance Associate for Department of Pharmacology, Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research, Bharat Nagar, Surat (an ADRs Monitoring Centres under PvPI) on Contract basis having Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or M.B.B.S/B.D.S/Pharm.D or equivalent. Preference will be given to young, dynamic personnel having experience in Pharmacovigilance along with proficiency in Computer.
Consolidated emolument @ Rs. 25,000/- per month will be paid by IPC.
The engagement shall be initially for a period of one year. The job description of the post is:-
- Collection of the ADRs Reports.
- Follow up with the reporter/patient for Completeness as per SOPs.
- Data Entry in VigiFlow.
- Reporting to NCC-PvPI through VigiFlow with the source data (Original) attached each ADR case.
- Training/Sensitization/Feedback to physicians through news letter circulated by the PvPI-NCC.
- Other activities as assigned by competent authority time to time.
Find more info on Next Page...