Job openings for Pharmacists (37 posts) at Fairprice Pharmacy
THE FAIR PRICE PHARMACY has been established as a retail pharma company in India. Our business model is based on the accomplishment of providing the fairprice for certified medicines, healthcare equipment to the customers in the entire country. Our endeavor is to offer customers a value added experience by providing educated solutions for their everyday medicines needs with the help of interactive programs and trustworthy professionals.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 37
• Dispenses prescription medication and other medical products to patients under direction of licensed pharmacist.
• Counts pills, labels bottles, prices, and compounds medications to prepare prescriptions for patients as directed.
• Performs administrative duties, including answering phones, receiving and inputting prescription orders, operating cash registers, and restocking inventory
• Gathers, organises, and assesses patient information.
• Supplies patients with information and education on their prescriptions
• Monitors prescription-filling process to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and pharmacy policies.
• Liaises with healthcare providers and patients to obtain correct prescription information
• Answers patients' questions about their medications under the supervision of the pharmacist
• Takes inventory of drugs on hand and records results
• Places orders for additional drugs as directed by the pharmacist
• Maintains electronic patient information
• Prepares billing information for medications and Audit System
• Completes patients' sales transactions for purchase of prescription and over-the-counter medications as well as other pharmaceutical products.
Exprience: 1 Year
Qualification: D. Pharm, B. Pharm, M. Pharma
Location: Ahmedabad and Jaipur
Industry Type: Pharma
Last Date: 05th January, 2018
Interested candidates can send your resume to email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database