You are hereJaipur
RASA Life Science Informatics is a CRISIL rated company that provides industrial training in Life Science domain. RASA has trained 300 personnel’s from academia & industry of different background like CADD, Quality Control, Cheminformatics, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Science Software development , Pharmacy, Bioinformatics, NGS data analysis, Microarray Data analysis & Molecular biology to enhance & optimize their research & publication work.
|Get hands on summer training on Quality Control, CADD Bio-Chem Informatics, R, Python, NGS data analysis, & Biological Database Development.|
We have conducted 4 national levels workshops on different areas. We are first one to provide corporate training in Cheminformatics to Wipro; we have also imparted our expertise to Persistent Lab at the time of CADD workshop.
We have offered our expertise to Karnataka state women university Bijapur, Dharwad University Karnataka, NMIMS Mumbai, R. C. Patel College Shirpur, Sinhgad College Vadgaon, Rajmata Jijau College, for workshop in Bioinformatics, CADD and Cheminformatics Etc......
We provide Training and customized solutions for research organization, Universities, Pharma, Healthcare, Biotech and Agricultural industries.
Summer training and Projects:
Duration 45 days which includes 1 months training + 15 days project .
· Quality Control.
· Molecular Modeling and Dynamics
· NGS data analysis
· Molecular Biology
· Biological Database Development
· JAVA & BioJAVA
· Guest lecturers from Research Institutes and Industry persons.
· All the trainings are totally practical oriented with free software installed in your system.
· Certificate of summer training program.
· Latest knowledge of industry, Field, 90% hands on training exposure to research or corporate.
· CV making, HR session from Our HR department, soft skill development program
· Experienced faculty from industry & academics with 6 yrs of experience.
· Library Facility.
· Small batches so can be personal attention & to maintain the quality.
· Get the lab Experience & knowledge of various software, tools, techniques from RASA.
Early bird registration date
Last date of registration
Biological Database Development
JAVA & BioJAVA
Molecular Modeling and Dynamics
· 8 seats per batch.
· Duration: 45 days that includes, 1 months training + 15 days project.
For any query please feel free to contact us on
RASA Life Science Informatics.
Phone: +91.20.65600408 / 7875692349 / 8411927535 / 7875793891.
Location: 301, 3rd Floor, Dhanashree Apartment, Opposite Chittaranjan Vatika, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411016.
http://www.rasalsi.com [Facebook] [Blogger]
Job for Pharmacists, Junior Pharmacists (42 posts) in Central Medical Services Society | location in 21 cities of India - Govt job
Central Medical Services Society, a Central Procurement Agency under Department of Health & Family Welfare, has been set up registered under Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860 to procure and distribute health sector goods to the State Governments. The Society is looking for following warehouse staff at each of 21 locations:
Post: Pharmacist, Junior Pharmacist
Multiple vacancies in Jaipur National University for the post of Professors, Assistant Professors | 11 Opening
Jaipur National University (JNU), Jaipur came into existence in the year 2007. Two professional institutes of the Seedling Group, established in 2002, with several technical & professional programmes of studies, were merged with the University to form its major part. In 2008, an expert panel of UGC members accorded approval to our programmes under Clause 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. The School of Distance Education and Learning was accorded approval by the Joint Committee of the UGC- AICTE- DEC for offering programmes through Distance Education mode. Besides these mandatory recognitions, the University has earned the trust and goodwill of aspiring students, parents, public and concerned agencies, based on excellence in teaching and sincere emphasis on high standards of research.
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Post: Professors, Assistant Professors
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs provides Industry Oriented Courses in Regulatory Affairs (RA), Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) for Life Science Graduates with Placement Assisstance in Pharma Sector
Global Institute of Regulatory Affairs (GIRA) is a change that will help you begin & grow your career in Pharma Industry. GIRA through its industrial expertise offers quality educational programs in the field of Regulatory Affairs and QA/QC. It offers Full time, Part time and Distance Learning courses; this flexibility ensures prior commitments are taken care of and at the same time skills are added to their CVs.
Certifications: GIRA is an ISO Certified Institute as per the norms of ISO 9001:2008. It is Accredited by Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ).
Distance Learning Courses Offered by GIRA:
* Post Graduate Program in Regulatory Affairs (PGDRA- 10 months)
* Certificate Course in e-CTD (4 months)
* Certificate Course in QA/QC (6 months)
Note: Fast Track mode also available for the above given courses.
* Completely Online (From Admission to Examination)
* Industry Accepted Course Curriculum & Certificate
* Experienced and Quality Faculty
* Online Examination (Exams from Home)
* Online Interaction (Discussion Forums, GIRA Blog)
* 100 % Placement Assistance & Career Guidance
Candidates Pursuing Courses from GIRA are associated with:
Emcure Pharmaceutical Ltd, Novartis Pharma, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd, Wockhardt Pharma, Cipla, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Himalaya Company, USV Limited, Mylan Labs, Glaxo Company, Macleods Pharma, Ranbaxy Pharma, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, TCS etc.. etc.. etc..
Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 1550+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
PharmaTutor is mainly intended to promote rapid publication (original research articles, review articles, and Short communication) in all fields of Pharmaceutical, Health and allied biosciences. PharmaTutor will primarily publish the manuscripts on original work; either experimental or theoretical that adheres to scientific excellence pertaining to Pharmaceutical, Health and allied biosciences.
Publication of Vol 2 Issue 05 is scheduled in May 2014. We call upon the authors, researchers and colleagues to contribute the articles for upcoming issues (May 2014 & next issues).
ARTICLES ARE INDEXED IN GOOGLE SCHOLAR, CAS.
You can read past issues online at any point of time on:
NOW YOU CAN ALSO PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE ONLINE AND YOU WILL GET CERTIFICATE FOR SUBMISSION.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE/PROJECT/SHORT COMMUNICATION ALONG WITH YOUR SCAN PHOTOGRAPH AND COPYRIGHT FORM AT email@example.com
Orinova, A cosmeceutical division of Origo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Orinova objective is - Discover the beauty. We believe in bringing super specialty innovative cosmeceuticals products for discovering the beauty from inside. Beauty is our business and Orinova is on mission to serve every fraternity who is into bringing beauty especially Dermatologist/Cosmetologist/ Trichologist, etc with specialized products.
Post: Business Development Executive
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., (KAPL) Bangalore is a Government Enterprise. From a modest beginning in 1984, KAPL has grown from strength to strength in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs. With an ISO accredition from KPMG, Netherlands, KAPL is recognised for its total commitment to quality and services in domestic and international markets. On profit from inception, KAPL facilities are approved by many international clients.
Post: PROFESSIONAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES [PSRs]
FIND LATEST JOBS