Faculty of Healthcare Administration (FHA)
Global accredited training provider
Training | Certification | Education | Research
New Delhi | Noida | Hyderabad
www.igmpiindia.org | www.fcrindia.org | www.amciindia.org
Healthcare has become one of India’s largest sectors - both in terms of revenue and employment. Healthcare comprises hospitals, medical devices, clinical trials, outsourcing, telemedicine, medical tourism, health insurance and medical equipment. The overall Indian healthcare market today is worth US$ 100 billion and is expected to grow to US$ 280 billion by 2020, a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 22.9 per cent. India requires 600,000 to 700,000 additional beds over the next five to six years, indicative of a huge employment opportunity. Rising skill gap has emerged to be one of the key barriers in healthcare sector. In such a scenario, both developed and developing countries are struggling to supply adequate numbers of trained, qualified health care professionals, especially administrators, health information manager, paramedics as well technologists. Furthermore, India has an acute shortage of paramedical and administrative professionals who are the first go to resource in emergency cases.
Post Graduate / Executive Diploma in:
- Public Health and Hospital Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Clinical Research
- Medical Coding
- Medical Writing
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Medical Device Management
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device as major)
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control (Medical Device as major)
- Clinical Nutrition
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
- Certified Medical Coding Professional (CMCP)
Full Time Class Room Programmes
Part Time Class Room programmes (Weekend classes)
Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
For the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is advanced programme of 1 month duration.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
- Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material with an international perspective and case study based approach.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST /Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny) for PG Diploma programmes only.
A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny) for PG Diploma programmes only.
Who can apply?
Pharma / Medical/Biotech / Medical Devices / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare and life sciences pass outs may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma / Distance cum e-learning & Industry Certificate programmes whilst still being in service or business.
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like , Fortis Hospital , CARE Hospital , Jaypee Hospital , Apollo Hospitals , Accenture , Wipro ,Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
- A affiliated with PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana)
- Empanelled under ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
- Recipient of QCI-D.L. Shah National Quality Award
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on
+91 8130924488, 8587838177 firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
Phone: +91 -120-2427175, +91-120-4375280, +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Phone: +91 8886124732, +91 8587838177, +91 40 66132850
Scope of services
Public health and healthcare management is a diverse field which encompasses activities ranging from identifying diseases to creating public policy to help fight various disease outbreaks. The professionals in this field are expected to perform at various platforms from creating new policies for improving societal health to decoding the breakout of a new endemic .The main advantages of this profession are that one is able to put his bit in the overall betterment of the society earning mental satisfaction and that too when working at handsome positions in some of the very prestigious institutions like WHO, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Rockefellers foundation, US medical aid Foundation etc.
With the growing demands of JCI/NABH/ISO accredited hospitals in the country, the need for a hospital administrator with requisite qualifications is no longer a voluntary addition, but a basic requirement. Aspiring public health managers and hospital administrators can formally enter the field by enrolling for courses in Public Health and Healthcare management. A variety of opportunities are available in the Public Health field inclusive of positions like Hospital Managers , Administrators, Quality Manager, Operations Manager, doctors, Health and Safety Engineers, Environmental Scientists, Healthcare Administrators, Biostatisticians, Epidemiologist, Community Health managers etc.
Health informatics has evolved from the amalgamation of Healthcare industry with IT industry. Information Technology (IT) is playing a core role in every aspect of healthcare value chain ensuring faster adaptability of advanced technologies, reduction of service costs and provision of quality healthcare at affordable prices. After post graduate diploma in health informatics, one often takes a position as a health information manager. These professionals bridge the gap between health care practitioners and computer and data processing specialists and are responsible for maintaining and securing all patient records.
Health information managers work in settings such as public health agencies, federal government agencies, hospitals, non-profit medical and health associations, pharmaceutical companies, physician group practices or insurance companies. Following career options are available after successful completion of a course in healthcare Informatics -Clinical Analyst, Clinical Informatics Manager, Clinical data analyst, health information resource manager, HI director, Chief information officer and IT consultant and Informatics Nurse.