Vacancy for Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Science / Pharmacy at Clinical Development Services Agency
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) has therefore been formed as a not-for-profit society to provide supportive and focused environment to host world class clinical translation through a collaborative network of clinical investigators and premier research institutions. It will tend enterprises, particularly SMEs involved in new technology innovation, to facilitate translation of scientific know-how into viable products for public health diseases like malaria, tuberculosis and dengue among others.
CDSA invites applications for the below position, for the Project ‘‘Concurrent Monitoring of Comprehensive National Nutrition Survey (CNNS)’’, from high performing professionals with a desire to serve public health needs of the country
Post : Field Monitor
Emoluments/ Other Benefits & allowances
In addition to the monthly remuneration, the employee will be provided with a group accident insurance cover of Rs.15 lakhs each. He will have to purchase term insurance of Rs.10 lakhs which will be reimbursed by CDSA. He should have a minimum individual health insurance cover of Rs. 2 lakhs ( Non-reimbursable)
Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Gujrat & Kerala state.
Qualifications & Experience
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Life Science and allied discipline/Pharmacy with two-three years’ experience in of Research/ Monitoring/ Public Health projects Or Post Graduate in Life Science and allied discipline/Pharmacy/Public Health with one year of experience. Candidates with Research/ Monitoring/ Public Health projects will be preferred.
Desirable: Should be well versed in MS Office (Word & Excel) and data analysis with the help of any statistical software.
- Understanding of the scope of work, tools and systems developed by CDSA tosupport the monitoring activities with basic computer skills.
- Basic knowledge and ability to conduct clinical lab related monitoring.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with understanding of local language and basic understanding of English.
- Ability to read and write multiple local languages will be preferred.
- Fair negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage field-based activities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with field team (private laboratory and survey agency) and CDSA concurrent monitoring team
For More Info Go to Next Page...