You are hereUttarakhand
Application invited for Global Medical Coding Programmes: 100% Placement Assistance Skills Development Programmes
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
(www.amciindia.org | www.igmpiindia.org)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding
- Executive Diploma in Medical Coding
(100% Placement Assistance Skills Development Programmes)
-Part Time programmes (Weekend classes are conducted throughout the duration of the course apart from Learning Management System (LMS) support and comprehensive and dynamic study material for all the modules. For Delhi NCR students face to face classroom sessions will be conducted on weekends and for other location students interactive classroom sessions will be conducted.)
-Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS as well as interactive sessions on technical topics as per schedule by our Faculty from Industry.)
Academy of Medical Coders India (AMCI) set-up as a constituent academy of Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI), registered as a non-profit society (under The Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India(QCI) -which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, is dedicated for providing education and training, news updates through newsletters covering national and international news and analysis on all aspects of medical coding. As a global training provider, the academy is guided by brilliant, dynamic faculty members trained in various top healthcare industries possessing cutting edge technical expertise/skills and dedicated to teaching and research allowing new industry integrated programmes in medical coding. The offered training programmes in medical coding are approved and certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India.(View website)
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & [email protected] mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- AMCI offers 100% placement assistance.
- Industry Endorsed Programmes: Pharma / Biotech / Food Processing / Life Sciences / Cosmetics / Homeopathy / Ayurveda / health supplements, alternate healthcare etc passouts may complete the full time PG Diploma Programmes and working executives may complete part time Executive Diploma/Distance learning programmes whilst still being in service or business.
- Free study materials, assignments, training kits, case studies, webinar, LMS support & Placement Assistance.
- Fee can be paid in installments.
- The duration: 4-12 months
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Ex-servicemen/Economically weaker section/ BPL for PG Diploma Courses.
- Subsidized Programme fee.
For any query, counselling or prospectus, you may call/write on
+91 11 65353339 & +91 11-26652850
[email protected], [email protected]
(Approved & Certified by Quality Council of India, Govt of India)
(Delhi Government approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility)
Sardar Bhagwan Singh PG Institute of Bio-medical Sciences and Research, Dehradun organising PHARMAZENITH 2015 National Seminar cum Workshop on Essentia of Today & Tomorrow: Including Advanced Pharmaceutical Skills with Innovative Approach
Sardar Bhagwan Singh PG Institute of Bio-medical Sciences and Research came into existence in 1994 and is the flag bearer of education and research in the prime areas of biomedical sciences and technology. This Institute was the vision of late Sardar Gurcharan Singh ji, who foresaw the necessity of providing professional education in the era of late eighties- early nineties, when this was mainly confined to the southern states. He undertook the herculean task of establishing a premier Institute—SBSPGI, a sacred abode of learning in the foothills of the Shivaliks.
Admission open in world class university for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm+MBA & Ph.D - Apeejay Stya University
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9650084445, 9958615557, 9958132224, 18001037888, 022-33598485
The University reserves right to call persons, eminent in their field for interview, for the posts of Professors even though they do not apply for advertised posts. The applications received up to 30th April 2015 will be considered for this round of interview. The application received after 30th April 2015 will be considered for the next round of recruitment process for the remaining vacant posts.
Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience as Pfizer Animal Health, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostics products and genetics tests and supported by a range of services. We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.
Post: Officer - Quality Control
CliPLab is a training initiative of Cytel, a renowned name for statistical software and services in clinical trials domain. CliPLab has developed a host of unique and customized job-oriented courses that help you gain expertise, enhance your credibility as a technical professional and provide the relevant practical and theoretical knowledge of the domain. The fact that the training modules are designed and delivered by experienced programmers means that you develop competence that is readily deployable.
1. Clinical programming using SAS® 9.3
2. Clinical programming Internship using SAS® 9.3
3. Online Internship program SAS® 9.3
4. C-STAR: Clinical SAS® Training And project Readiness
5. C-CAP: Clinical SAS® Career Advancement Program
CliPLab is truly unique – there really isn’t another company that matches up with what we have on offer.
Courses are designed by Cytel with over 25 years of rich and variegated experience in Clinical Trial Analytics.
Faculty members are not trainers; they are Cytel’s experienced statistical programmers.
Students learn to tackle real life situations such as imperfections in data and programming specifications.
We cover all aspects of projects, such as meetings, discussions, specifications, clarifications and Quality Control; going much beyond the programming part.
You are better equipped to face job interviews, with Industry-recognized Internship Certificate and Experience letter to establish your credentials. We also groom you for interviews.
We use authorized and licensed software.
|Our Prominent Recruiters:|
Navi Mumbai: +91-22-6164-7816
Disclaimer: SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration. All other trademarks, company names, products names and logos mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Department of Pharmacy, GRD(PG) Institute of Management & Technology,
Dehradun, (Uttarakhand), 248009, India
The reappearance of tuberculosis and the rush of multidrug-resistant clinical isolates of Mycobacterium tuberculosis have reaffirmed tuberculosis as a key public health concern. Describe findings on the pharmacological status of Benzothiazinones as new agents that are being developed as antitubercular drugs. Benzothiazinones act by targeting the enzymes responsible for the formation of arabinans that are essential parts of the cell wall. In view of their novel mechanism of action, these drugs appear promising as anti-TB drugs and considered to be promising candidates for future development.
Recruitment through Walk in interview for B.Pharm- QA, QC, Production as Production Executive, Chemist, Junior Chemist in IDPL
M/s. Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited (I.D.P.L.) is a Central Public Sector Undertaking wholly owned by the Govt. of India engaged in manufacture of pharmaceuticals. A Unit of I.D.P.L. situated at Rishikesh requires to engage trained and experienced professionals in following fields on a fixed term contract basis initially for a period of one year which can be extended further on performance basis.
Post: Production Executive, Chemist, Junior Chemist
G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology is the first agricultural university of India. It was inaugurated by Jawahar Lal Nehru on 17 November 1960 as the Uttar Pradesh Agricultural University (UPAU). Later the name was changed to Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology in 1972 in memory of the great freedom fighter Govind Ballabh Pant. The University was declared as the best among all the other State Universities in India, in 1997. The University lies in the campus-town of Pantnagar in the district of Udham Singh Nagar in the state of Uttarakhand. The university is regarded as the harbinger of Green Revolution in India.
Applications are invited for the contractual post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in the Institute of Biotechnology, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology. Patwadangar (Nainital), Uttarakhand The monthly emoluments and qualifications for the above post are as follows:
Post: Senior Research Fellow