You are hereUttarakhand
ONGC Hospital, Dehradun Intends to engage following Paramedics on contract basis for a period upto 30.06.2016 on consolidated honorarium with the essential qualification as mentioned against each post. Engagement is purely on Contract basis and doesn’t carry any liability on ONGC for regular employment at any stage. Interested and eligible candidates having valid registration issued from any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Uttarakhand are requested to report for appearing in Written Exam followed by personal interview on the date and venue mentioned below:
Post: Pharmacist or Assistant Pharmacist
I.T.S Group of Institutions has established the college in the year 2004 to impart high quality education in the field of pharmacy. The College (College code-170) is running B.Pharm & M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology and Pharm Chem specialization, approved by AICTE and affiliated to M.T.U Noida and G.B.T.U, Lucknow. B.Pharm course is approved by Pharmacy Council of India upto 2015-16 session. The institute is also approved by G.B.T.U for Ph.D. The College provides a stimulating and productive environment for Pharmaceutical education and research. It provides a healthy academic atmosphere for the students to achieve their goals with developed personality & fosters an academic environment in which the performance, goals and growth of each individual being assessed.
Swanzo Care Diagnostics is the leading multinational patient recruitment service provider, working in 20 countries and 54 languages, with the experience of more than 40 conditions. We serve customers from Pharmaceuticals Industry, Biotechnological Industry, Medical Devices Industry, Clinical Industry, Healthcare Industry.
We provide innovative, customized solutions in the following areas:Patient recruitment, Patient Screening and Patient Retention
Post: Clinical Research Coordinator- All India
Vacancies for B.Pharm or M.Pharm as (8 posts) Teaching Personnel, Scientific Officer in Kumaun University
Established in 1973, Kumaun University consists of three campuses at Almora, Nainital and Bhimtal; 3 5 affiliated government colleges; and almost equal number of affiliated self-financed private institutions spread across the Kumaun region. The total area covered by the university thus far is an impressive 160 acres. The beautifully designed colleges blend in perfectly with the surrounding architecture and complete the breath taking scenery. In order to cater the technical, professional and vocational education, another campus of the University is being developed at Bhimtal. Special emphasis is placed by Kumaun University to uphold the motto of excellent teaching and high quality research. In the residential and affiliated campuses, both teaching and research activities are equally important factors that support the curriculum and contribute to the student's learning habits.
Applications are invited from candidates eligible as per AICTE/ UGC norms for 07 teaching positions and 01 Scientific Officer-Central Instrumentation Facility for Self financed M Pharm program purely on contractual basis for 06 months.
Post: Teaching Personnel, Scientific Officer
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• B. Pharm.*
Duration: 4 yrs.
*Proposed programme to commence shortly.
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
· Highly dedicated and research oriented faculty
· Cutting-edge research labs with sophisticated & latest instrumentation facility
· Industry-centric curriculum designed & endorsed by industry and academicians of repute
· Extensive hands on training on novel formulation development skills involving latest instrumentation
· Industry-academia linkage
· Cyber library with free access to high indexed journals
· Industry training placement guaranteed
Entrance exam of PHD(Pharma) of Pharmaceutical Sciences on 19th July '14
Walkins - candidates have to bring all the degree documents for Test and Interview at ASU City Office:- Plot no.23, Sector-32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon -122001, Haryana.(Nearest Metro Station -Huda City Centre).
For any further details feel free to call at 9560184499.
Certified Pharma Programmes (Approved by QCI, Govt of India) in GMP, QA&QC, Regulatory Affairs, Product Management, IPR etc
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Biotech, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of "Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma and healthcare Industries", IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as stronger and better training & distance learning platform provider for pharma and healthcare professionals and students in the areas of Good Manufacturing Practices, Quality Assurance & Quality Control; Regulatory Affairs, Intellectual Property Rights, Product Management, Clinical Research and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP). The courses have been structured and designed under guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes in Pharma and healthcare GMP, Quality Assurance and Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Pharma Product Management, Pharma IPR etc areas have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India.
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Pharmaceutical
i) Good Manufacturing Practices
ii) Quality Assurance and Quality Control
iii) Regulatory Affairs
iv) Pharma Product Management
v) Clinical Research
vi) Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
vii) Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) &
(Full time, Part-time and Excellent mix of Distance and e-learning modes)
(One year full time, six month part-time classroom & distance learning modes)
For further details on Regular and Part Time courses in Pharma QA, QC, GMP and Regulatory Affairs ,kindly View here or call/write on +91 8130924488, +91 11 26652850, 65353339 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.(Delhi Government approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility)
The Institute provides all the students with free comprehensive & dynamic study materials, assignments, case studies, laboratory facilities.
Highly qualified and experienced faculty members and training by senior Industry Professionals as well.
- Robust placement cell under the guidance of the Director.
For Regular and Part Time courses in Pharma Product Management kindly View here or call/write on +91 8130924488, +91 11 26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
The Institute also offers distance cum e-learning programmes, for further details on
- GMP programmes read more
- QA&QC programmes read more
- Regulatory Affairs programmes read more
- Pharma Product Management programmes read more
- Clinical Research programmes read more
GLP programmes read more
IPR programmes read more
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
• Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
• The duration of Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months and Executive Diploma is 6 months.
• Eligiblity for admission in a PG Diploma Course is graduation. Final year students are also eligible. While for an Executive Diploma course, you need to have a minimum of 6 months of Industry experience.
• The Institute provides all the participants with free comprehensive & dynamic study materials, assignments, case studies, recorded lectures on select areas, LMS support & placement assistance.
• In recent months the Institute has witnessed more and more participation from professionals working with global pharmaceutical, healthcare and food giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For any query, counseling or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly), Case Studies and Articles by submitting your email ID on our website.
The post graduates / executive diploma certificates will be issued by Quality Council of India, Government of India & IGMPI jointly.
Required experienced M.Pharm, Ph.D as Professor, Associate Professor in Himalayan Institute of Pharmacy & Research - Min. 5 years of exp
Himalayan Institute of Pharmacy & Research is affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University. The institute offers Bachelor of Pharmacy course. The mission is to contribute to the understanding of the development of civilization by fostering the creation, preservation, and dissemination of knowledge concerning the history and related humanistic aspects of the pharmaceutical field.
Post: Professor, Associate Professor
Admissions open for B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc (Pharm. Chem.) in Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology & Science, Dehradun
Division of Pharmaceutical Science was established in the year 1997 under auspices of Shri Guru Ram Rai Education Mission funded by Shri Guru Ram Rai Darbar Sahib, a 338 years old, philanthropic and religious organization having numerous institutions in northern India. The campus is spread over 12.5 acres of land with well-furnished building and modern infrastructure. Promoted under the visionary leadership of Shri Mahant Devendra Dass Ji Maharaj (Chairman, Governing Council, SGRRITS), the institute stands tall among the masses. Director and Principal Dr. Preeti Kothiyal, has made the institute flourish with each passing day with her sharp acumen, dynamism and leadership qualities and has been instrumental in steering her team of excellent teachers and researchers to great heights.
· Highly qualified,motivated & dedicated faculty with 10 Ph.Ds. to carve a niche
· Five Young Scientist awardees form the core of the faculty (Award Conferred by Department of Science and Technology (DST) state branch UCOST).
· Continuously updated professional knowledge, guest lectures and personality development talks.
· Research – the crux of the department. Past two years have witnessed over 100 research articles in various national/ international journals of repute.
· Modular labs with high-tech instruments like HPLC, FT-IR, UV spectrophotometer, multistation automatic tablet punching machine and Langendorff’s assembly to name a few.
· Well stacked library boasting of e-journals (Science Direct & Bentham pharmacy collection) alongwith 31 National and 30 International journals.
· Access to e-resources through UGC-INFONET digital library consortium (Inflibnet N List Programme) providing more than 6000 plus e-journals and 97,000 plus e-books.
· Round the clock internet connectivity with Wi-Fi campus.
· “Clinical Pharmacy Communique” a quarterly newsletter published from the department.
· An independent, modern, fully Air-conditioned CPCSEA approved animal house & breeding center.
· Stress laid on continuous upgradation and quality improvement of teaching facilities through induction courses, faculty development programmes, seminars and workshops.
· Well established Herbal Garden with over 50 species of medicinal plants.
· Excellent placement record with aluminous excelling at national and international levels.
· Computer assisted pharmacology lab (CAPL) for UG and PG animal experimentation.
· Hostel facility for girls.
· Personality development seminars & workshops conducted from time to time.
· Industrial tours and extracurricular activities a regular feature.
Programs at a Glance
No. of Seats
M.Sc. Pharm. Chem.
B.Sc. with Chemistry with 50% Marks
Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from suitable candidates for filling up following Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ posts on CONTRACTUAL BASIS for a period of 11 months or till regular appointments are made against these posts whichever is earlier in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand - 249201. The details about the posts are as under:-
Post: Chief Pharmacist
Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals for the 01 (One) vacant post of Pharmacist described below in the following Directorate of Survey of India, (Govt. of India, Ministry of Science & Technology). The particulars, terms and conditions for the recruitment of posts are as below: