You are hereKerala
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery invited application through online for the posts of Pharmacist, Storekeeper, Pharmacy Assistant on permanent basis. Interested candidates may apply through online (mcc.kerala.gov.in/MCCApp/mccapp.php). Read the instructions carefully before filling up the application online. Incomplete and erroneous applications will be summarily rejected.
Post: Pharmacist, Storekeeper, Pharmacy Assistant
Walk in interviews for project position at Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Insitute | 20 Posts
JNTBGRI is dedicated to the conservation and sustainable utilization of the Tropical plant genetic resources particularly of Western Ghats of India. Currently the Institute conserves largest number of tropical plant species among the botanic gardens in Asia. Recognising the importance of conserving plant genetic diversity and promoting R & D in plant science the Government of Kerala has established the institute in 1979 and the Government of India has been given the status of the Institute as Centre of Excellence since 1994.
Post: Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant, Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Project Assistant, Computer Assistant
Applications are invited from Indian citizens, for filling up the vacancies for Group 'B' (Non Gazetted) & Group 'C' on temporary basis likely to be permanent in the Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force. The post has all India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the ITBPF Act and Rules. The last date of receipt of application is 05/09/2014 for all states except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul & Spiti Distt. and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba Distt of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, for which last date is 12/09/2014.
Post: Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)
I.T.S Group of Institutions has established the college in the year 2004 to impart high quality education in the field of pharmacy. The College (College code-170) is running B.Pharm & M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology and Pharm Chem specialization, approved by AICTE and affiliated to M.T.U Noida and G.B.T.U, Lucknow. B.Pharm course is approved by Pharmacy Council of India upto 2015-16 session. The institute is also approved by G.B.T.U for Ph.D. The College provides a stimulating and productive environment for Pharmaceutical education and research. It provides a healthy academic atmosphere for the students to achieve their goals with developed personality & fosters an academic environment in which the performance, goals and growth of each individual being assessed.
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India propose to recruit Analyst (Trainees) (2 posts) on contract basis to work in Quality Control Laboratory, MPEDA House, Panampilly Avenue, Kochi (ISO/IEC17025:2005 NABL Accredited / EIC Approved) for a period of two years. Candidates meeting following educational qualifications and interested to work on contract basis can attend the walk-in interview at 10 AM on 18-07-2014 at MPEDA House, Panampilly Nagar, Cochin 682 036 along with bio data and original certificates of educational qualification and experience.
Post: Analyst (Trainees) (2 posts)
Certified Pharma Programmes (Approved by QCI, Govt of India) in GMP, QA&QC, Regulatory Affairs, Product Management, IPR etc
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Biotech, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of "Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma and healthcare Industries", IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as stronger and better training & distance learning platform provider for pharma and healthcare professionals and students in the areas of Good Manufacturing Practices, Quality Assurance & Quality Control; Regulatory Affairs, Intellectual Property Rights, Product Management, Clinical Research and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP). The courses have been structured and designed under guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes in Pharma and healthcare GMP, Quality Assurance and Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Pharma Product Management, Pharma IPR etc areas have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India.
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Pharmaceutical
i) Good Manufacturing Practices
ii) Quality Assurance and Quality Control
iii) Regulatory Affairs
iv) Pharma Product Management
v) Clinical Research
vi) Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
vii) Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) &
(Full time, Part-time and Excellent mix of Distance and e-learning modes)
(One year full time, six month part-time classroom & distance learning modes)
For further details on Regular and Part Time courses in Pharma QA, QC, GMP and Regulatory Affairs ,kindly View here or call/write on +91 8130924488, +91 11 26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.(Delhi Government approved and ISO 9001:2008 certified highly sophisticated laboratory facility)
The Institute provides all the students with free comprehensive & dynamic study materials, assignments, case studies, laboratory facilities.
Highly qualified and experienced faculty members and training by senior Industry Professionals as well.
- Robust placement cell under the guidance of the Director.
For Regular and Part Time courses in Pharma Product Management kindly View here or call/write on +91 8130924488, +91 11 26652850, 65353339 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
The Institute also offers distance cum e-learning programmes, for further details on
- GMP programmes read more
- QA&QC programmes read more
- Regulatory Affairs programmes read more
- Pharma Product Management programmes read more
- Clinical Research programmes read more
GLP programmes read more
IPR programmes read more
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
• Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
• The duration of Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months and Executive Diploma is 6 months.
• Eligiblity for admission in a PG Diploma Course is graduation. Final year students are also eligible. While for an Executive Diploma course, you need to have a minimum of 6 months of Industry experience.
• The Institute provides all the participants with free comprehensive & dynamic study materials, assignments, case studies, recorded lectures on select areas, LMS support & placement assistance.
• In recent months the Institute has witnessed more and more participation from professionals working with global pharmaceutical, healthcare and food giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For any query, counseling or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly), Case Studies and Articles by submitting your email ID on our website.
The post graduates / executive diploma certificates will be issued by Quality Council of India, Government of India & IGMPI jointly.
Admissions open for B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc (Pharm. Chem.) in Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology & Science, Dehradun
Division of Pharmaceutical Science was established in the year 1997 under auspices of Shri Guru Ram Rai Education Mission funded by Shri Guru Ram Rai Darbar Sahib, a 338 years old, philanthropic and religious organization having numerous institutions in northern India. The campus is spread over 12.5 acres of land with well-furnished building and modern infrastructure. Promoted under the visionary leadership of Shri Mahant Devendra Dass Ji Maharaj (Chairman, Governing Council, SGRRITS), the institute stands tall among the masses. Director and Principal Dr. Preeti Kothiyal, has made the institute flourish with each passing day with her sharp acumen, dynamism and leadership qualities and has been instrumental in steering her team of excellent teachers and researchers to great heights.
· Highly qualified,motivated & dedicated faculty with 10 Ph.Ds. to carve a niche
· Five Young Scientist awardees form the core of the faculty (Award Conferred by Department of Science and Technology (DST) state branch UCOST).
· Continuously updated professional knowledge, guest lectures and personality development talks.
· Research – the crux of the department. Past two years have witnessed over 100 research articles in various national/ international journals of repute.
· Modular labs with high-tech instruments like HPLC, FT-IR, UV spectrophotometer, multistation automatic tablet punching machine and Langendorff’s assembly to name a few.
· Well stacked library boasting of e-journals (Science Direct & Bentham pharmacy collection) alongwith 31 National and 30 International journals.
· Access to e-resources through UGC-INFONET digital library consortium (Inflibnet N List Programme) providing more than 6000 plus e-journals and 97,000 plus e-books.
· Round the clock internet connectivity with Wi-Fi campus.
· “Clinical Pharmacy Communique” a quarterly newsletter published from the department.
· An independent, modern, fully Air-conditioned CPCSEA approved animal house & breeding center.
· Stress laid on continuous upgradation and quality improvement of teaching facilities through induction courses, faculty development programmes, seminars and workshops.
· Well established Herbal Garden with over 50 species of medicinal plants.
· Excellent placement record with aluminous excelling at national and international levels.
· Computer assisted pharmacology lab (CAPL) for UG and PG animal experimentation.
· Hostel facility for girls.
· Personality development seminars & workshops conducted from time to time.
· Industrial tours and extracurricular activities a regular feature.
Programs at a Glance
No. of Seats
M.Sc. Pharm. Chem.
B.Sc. with Chemistry with 50% Marks
Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION'. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
Post: Assistant Pharmacist
Nadia Shahnas*, Akhila.S
Department of pharmaceutical chemistry,
University College of Pharmacy (RIMSR),
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is a complex, multifactorial, progressive, neurodegenerative disease primarily affecting the elder population and is estimated to account for 50–60% of dementia cases in persons over 65 years of age. Natural products, including plants, animals and minerals have been the basis of treatment of human diseases. Secondary metabolites have been the most successful source of potential drug leads and continue to provide unique structural diversity in comparison to standard combinatorial chemistry, traditional medicinal practices have formed the basis of early medicines followed by subsequent clinical, pharmacological and chemical studies which provides opportunities for discovery for many novel low molecular weights lead compounds. In silico approach has been of great importance as a versatile tool to develop fast and accurate target identification and prediction method for the discovery. Traditionally docking was used as computational tool for screening databases of natural products to mine a set of a few candidate drug-like compounds. Reverse docking was a comparatively new application of docking in which a database of proteins (drug targets) was docked against a set of natural products to predict binding affinities. Therefore, plant extracts may in future provide more effective medicines than the single purified natural products of modern medicine, in some cases. Studies on identification of compounds from traditionally used medicinal plants to cure neurodegenerative diseases and brain injuries is increasing scientific interest in recent years as this a major concern in public. In Ayurveda the roots, seeds and leaves of Clitoria ternatea have been widely used as brain tonic and believed to promote memory and intelligence. Hence the present study was designed to assess the Alzheimer’s activity of Clitoria ternatea and to identify and isolate the major bioactive constituent attributing the activity.