Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council is a not-for-profit Section 8, Schedule B, Public Sector Enterprise, under Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India as an Interface Agency to strengthen and empower the emerging Biotech enterprise to undertake strategic research and innovation, addressing nationally relevant product development needs. As a Government of India enterprise, BIRAC endeavors to bring professionalism, transparency and efficiency into its functioning while providing support to catalyse the transformation of the emerging Indian bio-economy. It has a very special and unique governance structure and a very carefully developed workforce strategy that includes an enabling work environment, a work culture that is caring, fosters excellence and hires the most talented and professional workforce.
Post : Associate Consultant - Technical
Position Code : CON-27
Consolidated Remuneration : Consolidated fee for Associate Consultant shall be Rs.75,000/- Per month
No. of Position : 02 Two
Essential Qualifications : PhD in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Pharma from a recognized institute.
Desirable : Working Experience in Devices / Diagnostics industry.
Experience : Between 3 to 10 years with minimum 2 years of experience in translational and product development activities, or related area of research in industry or academic research institutes.
• Work closely with experts/stakeholders to identify priorities.
• Assist Head Technical for project appraisal and technical due diligence.
• Project Management of various Programs as and when sanctioned. Make detailed observations, analyze data and interpret results.
• Monitoring & Technical evaluation of healthcare projects under various programs to meet MoU targets.
• Evaluate the project-specific technologies, project results, products,and processes and define future strategies.
• Contribute to scientific analysis and understanding of the problem, gaps, and required scientific intervention.
• Initiate and manage external relationships and collaborations with academic and commercial parties.
• Adhere to internal and external compliance responsibilities in a timely manner.
Age Limit : 45 Years as on closing date of application
Reporting System : The Consultant shall report to Head-Technical.
Employees of Central / State Govts and or other CPSEs should send a copy of their applications through proper channel in a sealed envelope at below mentioned address:-
Head [Human Resource & Administration]
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)
1st Floor, MTNL Building
9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
Last date of submission of application : 25th October 2023
Apply Online >>
See All Delhi Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
Subscribe to Pharmatutor Job Alerts by Email