The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Government of India. It is an apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Sowa-Rigpa system of medicine.
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, invites applications to fill up the following posts
Post : Pharmacist (Grade-I)- Pay Matrix Level-5
Number of Vacancies and Category : 25 (17 UR, 07 OBC, 01 SC)
Location of Vacancies : 1 (UR) each at Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Ranikhet, Port Blair, Gwalior, Dimapur, Cheruthuruthy, Chennai, Jammu and Patna
1 (OBC) each at Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Gwalior, Chennai, Jammu and Patna
2-UR each at Guwahati, Gangtok and Itanagar. 1 - SC at Cheruthuruty
Maximum Age : Not exceeding 27 years
Classification : Group "C" Equivalent
Essential qualification : Essential: Diploma in Pharmacy / D.Pharm (Ay) from recognized University / Institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital; Or B Pharm (Ay)
Procedure:- Selection for Group "A" posts, i.e. Research Officer (Ay) and Research Officer (Information Technology) will be through Written Examination followed by an Interview. Written Examination will comprise 70 marks and interview will comprise 30 marks. In case of Group "C" posts, the selection will be based only on written examination comprising 100 marks. There will be 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer in the written test.
i) Vacancies in respect of the above mentioned Group 'A' & 'C' may increase or decrease as per the requirement.
ii) Only online application and payment of Fee through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc. will only be accepted.
iii) Please refer to instruction under "HOW TO APPLY" in this advertisement for filling-up Online Application Form and also the detailed instructions given in the instruction page of Online Application. The online application form for all the post should be filled in by the candidates in English language only.
iv) Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time and register well within the time. CCRAS shall not be held responsible, if the candidates are not able to submit the application before closure of application.
1) Candidates heloneing to SC/ST/EWS/PWD/category and Female candidates applying for any of the Group "A” & "C." posts are exemnted from payment of application fee. However, candidates belong to these r^pnriPc have tn indicate their SC/ST/EW5/PWD category in the application form,
2) Reservation of nosts for Scheduled Caste (SC). Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Castes -Non-Creamy Laver (OBC-NCLl etc. are as per Government of India Directives,
3) Maximum age limit is relaxable fav 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC-NCL candidates as anniirahle and 10 years for PWD (UR). 13 years for PWD (OBC-NCL) and 15 years for PWP(SC/ST) candidates, as applicable. , ,
4) The reserved category candidates are required to submit original caste certificate m prescribed format of the Government of India issued bv the competent authority at the time of document verification, in support of their claim. . .,
5) The aee relaxation for reserved category candidates shall be admissible only in case of vacancies reserved for <,Th ratppnries. The reserved category candidates, who apply against unreserved post, are not entitledjor am, age relaxation. However, the applicants belonging to Persons with Benchmarked Disability (PWD) category shall be entitled to get age relaxation as admissible to them irrespective of the fact whether the post(s) is/are reserved for PWD or otherwise
6) Government Employees claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years on or before 01.01,2022. They should continue to have the status of Government Employees from the date of application till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
7) The certificate pertaining to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Class, etc., must be in the format prescribed by the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India and must have been issued by the prescribed competent authority.
8) Only such PWD persons would be eligible for reservation in services/posts who suffer from not less than 40 per cent (Forty percent) of relevant disability. A person who wants to avail of benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a competent authority. The Certificate for PWD must indicate the percentage of disability.
9) The PWD candidates with disabilities of forty percent (40%) or above can avail the assistance of a scribe, if so desired, as per the stipulations of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Deptt of Disability Affairs OM No 16-110/2003-DD-IM dated 26 February, 2013. in the written examination subject to such a request being made in the application form. In this connection Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment OM NO 34-02/2015-DD- lil(Pt) dated 01 January, 2019 as circulated for compliance by Ministry of AYUSH vide OM No X-18030/8/2019- CDN PP&C dated 25 January, 2019 may be referred. Question Papers and Answer Sheets will not be provided in Braille. One eved candidates and partially blind candidates who are able to read the normal Question Paper set for all the candidates with or without magnifying glass and who wish to write/indicate the answer with the help of Magnifying Glass will be allowed to use the Magnifying Glass in the Examination Hall and will not be entitled to a Scribe. Such candidates wilHave to bring their own magnifying glass to the Examination Hall.
10) The Certificate for Other Backward Class must clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Laver) mentioned in column 3 of Schedule to the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training P.M. No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 8/9/93 as amended from time to time. OBC certificate in the non-creamy layer status should have been obtained within 3 years before the closing date for receipt of application. Further, the candidates belonging to OBC will also be required to submit a declaration that as on the closing date they do not belong to the creamy layer.
11) The OBC candidates belonging to "Creamy Laver" are not entitled to concession entitled to OBC-NCL candidates and such candidates have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR).
12) Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Government of India G.S.R. 208(E) dated the 10th April, 1997 as amended from time to time.
13) Ex-servicemen shall be allowed to deduct the period of their military service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed by more than three years of the maximum age limit prescribed for the posts for which a candidate seeks appointment, he/she shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding maximum age limit as per Govt of India orders issued from time to time.
14) Age relaxation to the extend as laid down by the Govt of India from time to time for Widows, divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands, sports persons and any other category as laid down by the Govt of India will be available
1. The written test will comprise 70 marks and interview will comprise 30 marks. In case of all other Group "C" posts, the selection will be based only on the basis of performance in the written test comprising 100 marks.
2. The indicative scheme of written Test for Group "A" post of RO (Ay) and RO (IT) and Group ‘C Post of Panchakarma Technician and Pharmacist (Grade-1) comprising 70 marks and 100 marks respectively, will be notified separately on the Council's website.
3. The questions will be bilingual, i.e. in English and Hindi.
The duration of written examination for Group 'A' post will be 60 minutes and that of Group 'C' post will be 90 minutes. Extra time for PWD candidates, if any, will be 20 & 30 minutes for Group 'A' and Group 'C posts respectively.
(i) There will be 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer in the written test.
(ii) The individual has to satisfy himself/herself that he/she full fills the eligibility criteria for the post applied. If at any stage he/she is found to be ineligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
(iii) Merely satisfying the eligibility conditions, will not entitle a candidate to be called for written test or interview.
Applicants other than those belonging to exempted categories are required to pay a Non-Refundable amount of Rs.200/- for each Group 'C posts for which the candidate wishes to apply.
• CCRAS will accept Application Fee only through on line Payment Gateway of State Bank of India - Multi Option Payment System (SBI MOPS). Application Fee submitted by any other mode i.e.. Cash. Postal Order, Demand Draft, etc. will not be accepted. In case applicant is applying for more than one post, he/she shall have to remit application and fee separately for each post as applicable.
• However bank charges plus GST shall be levied extra on the candidate depending on the type of payment mode.
• Once the Application is filled-in and submitted, the candidates other than exempted categories will automatically redirected to Online Payment Gateway i.e.. State Bank of India Multi Option Payment System (SBI-MOPS) via Debit Card, Credit Card, or Internet Banking etc.
CITIES OF EXAMIANTION
The Computer Based Test will be conducted in Test Centres located at (l)Ahmadabad, (2) Bengaluru, (3)Bhopal, (4) Bhubaneswar, (5)Chandigarh / Mohali (6) Chennai, (7) Dehradun, (8) Guwahati (9)Hyderabad (lO)Jaipur, (ll)Jammu, (12) Kolkata, (13)Lucknow. (14) Mumbai (15)Nagpur, (16)New Delhi & Greater Noida, (17) Panaji, (18)Patna,(19)Raipur, (20)Ranchi, (21) Sbillong, (22)Thiruvanathapuram/Kochi, (23)Varanasi and (24)Vijayawada. However, CCRAS reserves right to cancel or add more cities and centres. The computer based test could be shifted to any other city of examination depending upon the administrative feasibility.
1. The candidate must be either
a) A citizen of India, or
b) a subject of Nepal, or
c) a subject of Bhutan, or
d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination provisionally but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
2. The posts are temporary but likely to continue. Fresh appointees shall be governed by New Pension Scheme, The candidate-; selected will be on probation for two years which may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority to a maximum period of one year.
3. The posts carry all India transfer liability and the candidates must be willing to serve in any peripheral
Institutes/Centres/Units of the Council.
4. The eligibility of the candidates in terms of educational qualification, age etc. as stipulated in advertisement shall be determined as on 01.01.2022, which will remain unchanged even in case of extension of the closing date for submission of applications. Candidates in their own interest are advised to ensure that they are eligible in all respects before applying for the post. It is also clarified that candidate should be acquired essential qualification, registration, experience and age etc. in all aspects as per advertisement on 01.01.2022
5. Experience will be reckoned as on 01.01.2022
6. CCRA5 reserved the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement.
7. Persons already in service must submit their applications online as well as through proper channel. While forwarding applications of in-service candidates. Head of the Institutions should certify that the applicant is free from disciplinary and Vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceedings are pending.
8. Qualified SC/ST candidates for any of the Group "A" posts when called for interview will be paid Sleeper Class railway fare for onward and return journey by shortest route as per rules on production of railway tickets.
9. Candidates are required to apply through ON-LINE mode only. No documents/certificates and application forms are required to be sent to CCRAS by post.
10. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post are required to apply on-line for each post separately.
11. Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case neither it shall be held reserve for any other recruitment nor for selection process in future, even if the recruitment process is cancelled.
12. In case of any dispute on account of interpretation of this advertisement in version other than English, the English version shall prevail.
13. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of any candidate, or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment/posting will lead to disqualification of candidature.
14. Director General. CCRAS, reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for all/anv of the posts without assigning any reasons.
15. Answer Keys will be placed on the Council’s website after written examination. Any representation regarding Answer Key received within 03 (three) days of uploading the Answer Key will only be considered and the decision of the Subject Expert/Council in this regard will be final.
16. The selection process / recruitment do not involve any correspondence by the CCRAS with candidate at any stage regarding deficiency in application/documents/pavment of examination fee etc. It shall be responsibility of the candidate to satisfy himself to furnish correct, complete and desired information/documents etc. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates found ineligible and not called for computer based test or document verification or for non-selection.
17. The candidate must note that the mere fact that an admit card for appearing in computer based test has been issued to him/her, does not imply that the candidature has been finally accepted by the Council or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Council as true and correct.
18. The candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any document/information that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the "on-line" application.
19. Action against Misconduct & Unfair Means during CBT/Selection Process: At any stage of recruitment or later, if a candidate is or has been found guilty of any misconduct such as:
Using unfair means during the examination; or
(a) Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person; or
(b) Misbehaving with test administrators, invigilators at Test Centres, or disturbing or damaging computers, equipments or computer networks of test centre; or
(c) Resorting to any irregular means in connection with his/her candidature during selection process; or
(d) Using undue influence for his/her candidature by any means; or
(e) Submitting of false certificates/ documents /information or suppressing any information at any stage; or
(f) Giving wrong information regarding his/her category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD/Ex-Servicemen) while appearing in the examination or thereafter; or
(g) Writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter in the script(s); or
(h) Being in possession of calculator, mobile phone, pager, Bluetooth, headphone, earplug, laptop, i-pad and other computing/communication devices; or
(i) Possessing any form of textual material / handwritten (or typed) pages, etc.
20. In addition to rendering the candidate liable to legal/criminal prosecution, the candidate will be:
(i) Disqualified from the examination and /or;
(ii) Debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any exam/recruitment and /or;
(iii) Discharged/removed/dismissed from service, if the act of misconduct comes to notice after his/her appointment to the service of CCRAS.
Calculator, Mobile phone. Pager. Bluetooth. Headphone. Earplug, Laptop. iPad and other computing /communication devices will not be permitted inside the examination centre. Therefore, the candidates shall be responsible for safe-keeping of such devices because arrangement for keeping these devices safe, cannot be assured by CCRAS/Examination Centre
HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidates are advised to read following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of on-line applications.
2) Candidates are required to apply through Online Application LINK hosted at CCRAS website ccras.nic.in in English only. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances. The on-line registration process involves 02 (two) steps by Registration and Login to Fill-in and Submission of Online application.
3) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number which should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The system generated Login ID (Application Sequence Number), Password to Login at Online Application portal to completed online registration and submission of Online Application, download Admit Card for Test, Call Letter for document verification or any other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of candidate (also check email in spam/junk box). The candidates are, therefore, required to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from CCRAS. Under no circumstances, the candidate should share/mention e-mail ID or password to/ or any other candidate / person. Please note that the Admit Card for appearing in computer based test will not be sent by post.
4) Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility. Once the application is submitted (Step 2) finally by clicking submit button, no change / edit will be allowed, thereafter.
5) If a candidate intends to apply for more than one post, he/she will have to submit individual on-line application for each post along with prescribed application fees (as applicable). In such a case he/she should have separate valid email ID for applying for each post.
6) The candidates should ensure the completion of both the Step 1 and Step 2 (Registration & Submission of Online Application and online payment of Application Fee (if applicable) by the stipulated date and time.
7) Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/ information:-
(a) His/her personal details.
(b) His/her scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below).
(c) His/her caste/Category certificate for SC/ST/OBC (as per Central Govt, format of current year)
(d) Disability Certificate issued for PWD candidates (as per Central Govt, norms)
(e) His/Her Discharge Certificate (retirement) in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidate
(f) His/her educational qualification details with percentage of marks, etc., as per eligibility criteria.
(g) Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility Criteria.
8) Please read instruction Page of Online Application for Sign-up for generation of Login ID and PASSWORD.
9) First, the candidate has to Register (Step-1) by filling-up details of Name. Mobile No. and E-mail ID etc. On successful sign up, the system will generate User ID (Application Sequence Number) and Password and send it to the registered Email ID and Mobile Number of the Candidate to Login and complete Online Registration.
10) Now the candidate has to re-login as a registered user and change the password as per his/her choice.
11) Step-ll: After re-login bv using User ID & Password. Click on 'Go to Application' tab and fill up details of Post Applied. Personal Details. Qualification. Experience. Upload Photograph. Signature. Caste Certificate. PwD Certificate. Discharge Certificate. Education Qualification. Experience Certificate(s) and Scribe Declaration Form (if applicable), etc. appearing under various tabs and submit application bv clicking submit button. The candidate other than those belonging exempted categories will be diverted to Payment Gateway for payment of application fee online via SBI-MOPS through net banking, debit cards or credit cards etc.
Opening date of application : 15.07.2022
Closing date of application : 14.08.2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database