Job Openings for M.Pharm, B.Pharm in various posts at BPPI - Government of India
BPPI is the implementing agency for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all. BPPI is expanding its operations and has urgent requirements on various posts on contractual basis. Requirements are on below posts:
Marketing Officer/Senior Marketing Officer
No. of Posts : 06 (Six) Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Kerala
Age (Maximum) : 35 Years
Essential Qualification : B.B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Pharma. Candidates possess M. Pharma. /MBA(Marketing) shall be given preference.
Experience : 02 to 03 years’ post qualification experience in Marketing or Sales in the Pharmaceutical Sector
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 27,000/-
Conveyance Allowance : Rs. 3,500/-
Telephone Allowance : Rs. 500/-
1. Leading and attracting all towards the noble Mission, Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana for opening of new PMBJKs and for creating awareness.
2. Responsible to work, lead, correspond, network, with individuals, social organizations, NGOs, Govt. and Semi Govt. organizations and other officials to open new PMBJKs and to increase footfall of existing stores.
3. Develop and implementation of various plans & strategies to ensure optimum sales from each Distributors/ Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendras (PMBJKs).
4. Monitoring stocks at Distributors/ PMBJKs level with the help of SAP and Head Office staff.
5. Ensure regular orders from Distributors/ PMBJKs sent for the supply to CWH and ensure regular follow up with CWH for timely supply.
6. Organize mass contact programs and activities among the society to increase awareness about PMBJP and help increasing foot falls to the stores to increase the sales.
7. Ensure all possible support to the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendras.
8. To co-ordinate with Media & Publicity department to build the image of PMBJP and create awareness about generic medicines.
9. All day to day matters pertaining to above & any other responsibilities assigned by competent authority.
Deputy Manager (Warehouse)
No. of Posts : 01 (One) Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Age (Maximum) : 40 Years
Essential Qualification : Graduation in any stream. Candidates possesses B.Pharma shall be given preference. MBA/ PGDM in Supply Chain Management is desirable.
Experience : 05 years’ post qualification experience in Warehousing or Supply Chain Management. Experience in Government Sector is desirable.
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 35,000/-
Conveyance Allowance : Rs. 5,000/-
Telephone Allowance : Rs. 1,000/-
1. Provident Fund Facilities as per norms
2. Rs. 5 Lakh’s Sum Insured Group Mediclaim Policy
3. Rs. 10 Lakh’s Sum Insured Group Accidental Insurance
4. Rs. 10 Lakh’s Sum Assured Group Term Life Insurance
1. Responsible for the assessment and maintenance of required stock level at Regional Warehouse (RWH), Distributors JAKs and other identified places.
2. Ensure timely supplies to JAKs, Distributors and other identified places to avoid stock outs.
3. Ensure smooth operations of Regional Warehouse (RWH).
4. Resolve problems concerning supply systems, availability of medicines at RWHs, JAKs, Distributors and other identified places.
5. Responsible for integration between Central warehouse, Regional warehouse and Kendras.
6. Collaborate with other departments to integrate Supply Chain systems with business systems or processes, such as IT Infrastructure implementation, customer sales, order management and accounting.
7. Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation of stocks.
8. Responsible to maintain government norms for storing medicines and safety norms at various levels.
9. Direct inbound or outbound supply operations in co-ordination with End to End Supply agency, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, logistics and quality management.
10. Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
11. Analyze data to inform operational decisions or activities.
12. Develop emergency response plans or procedures and implement organizational process or policy changes.
13. Ensure solution of all issues of compliances of the Distribution, Storage and IT services.
14. Responsible for team handling of Regional Warehouse.
15. Any other responsibility assigned by competent authority.
Find more info on Next Page...