NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2019 - for Masters and PhD
ADMISSION OF FOREIGN NATIONALS: Procedure of Admission
1. On the recommendation of Ministry of Human Resource Development/ Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India, eligible Foreign Nationals selected by the respective ministry under various scholarship schemes shall be considered for admission; and Eligible Self Financing Foreign Nationals shall be directly considered for admission by the Institute.
2. These candidates shall approach the Institute for admission with prior clearance from Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India.
3. These seats shall be over and above the available seats
* The eligible candidates will be informed through foreign embassy in India.
* Selected candidates will be required to produce the medical report on HIV test from an authorized Medical Officer.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants shall register online on www.niperahm.ac.in as per instructions given on the website. The process of online registration shall commence on 01stApril 2019 onwards and will continue till15thMay 2019, 5.00 PM.
Instruction for Registration is available on niperahm.ac.in website
Registration Fee for
• Gen/OBC/PH Rs. 3000/‐
• SC/ST Rs. 1500/‐
Admission to the Ph.D. Programme will be based on the combined merit obtained by a candidate in the entrance examination and interview. Interview of the eligible candidates for the Ph.D. Programme will be conducted based on the merit in the entrance examination. The candidates have to report to the institute for Interview on scheduled date and time. Candidates will be allowed to participate in Interview, only if they are carrying requisite documents as mentioned in Sec 8“Documents to be submitted” of this brochure and have to show proof of having passed the qualifying degree examination. There will not be any waitlist of the candidates after filling up the seats post counselling.
See All Other Jobs in our Database