NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2019 - for Masters and PhD
Candidates appearing for final qualifying examinations may also apply but they must produce final result and mark sheet of qualifying degree on the day of Interview failing which their candidature will be summarily rejected. No plea/request shall be entertained.
1. Relaxation in CGPA to 6.25 on a 10‐point scale or in marks to 55% or equivalent in the eligibility criteria is allowed to SC and ST candidates.
2. Physically handicapped (PH) candidates are permitted relaxation in eligibility requirement of CGPA to 5.75 on a 10‐point scale or to 50% marks or equivalent. No other relaxation beyond this limit will be allowed even if they belong to SC/ST category.
3. Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates should furnish a caste certificate signed by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
4. Physically handicapped candidates should furnish a medical certificate indicating a minimum of 40% of physical defect or deformity duly signed by a Medical Board and countersigned by Principal Medical Officer of a Government Hospital.
CANDIDATES SPONSORED BY GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS/RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATIONS/ PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS/ REPUTED PRIVATE PHARMACEUTICAL ENTERPRISES.
1. Reputed Private Pharmaceutical Enterprises shall mean “Industry/Government Sponsored, a Trust, a Private Limited Company, a partnership/LLP company. A self employed person/Small Scale entrepreneur having Drug Manufacturing License and 3 years experience of running Pharma Unit can sponsor himself and Income Tax Returns for 3 years should be provided for considering eligibility. Industry/Government Sponsored candidates should have an annual turnover of Rs. 100 Crores (for Private Limited Company); 10 Crores (for Partnership/Limited Liability Partnership Company); 2 Crores (for self employed) respectively. Besides above, candidate should be one whose Provident Fund is deducted by the employer
2. The sponsoring private sector undertakings will be accredited by the committee constituted for the purpose. Qualifying criteria shall be as per “Academic Programmes and Eligibility criteria”. Candidate should have relevant working experience of not less than two years from present employer and he/she will be required to pay fee as Industry/Government sponsored candidate for which a separate fee structure is given under Sec.9 “Fees and Payments”.
3. Candidate must submit a Sponsorship certificate from sponsoring organization in the form of an undertaking that the sponsored employee shall be treated on duty and paid his or her usual salary and allowances for the period of studies/research at this Institute. Such employees shall be fully relieved by the employer for studies/research. Certificate shall be provided in the format provided at Annexure‐2, along with the print out of the registration form. Certificate shall also make a mention of the fact that candidate has a relevant working experience of 2 years from his/her sponsoring employer’s organization after the qualifying degree. Candidate should have completed duration period on the day of application/online registration. A salary statement for these two years shall be required.
4. Candidates seeking admission on the basis of study leave must show proof to the effect that he/she will be/has been granted leave for the period of study in the Institute.
5. Where an employer wish to withdraw the sponsorship, such employer shall be required to give genuine reasons for the withdrawal. The student then will be given an opportunity to put forth his or her side of the issue. Where the Dean and Director are satisfied that the student has violated any terms and conditions of the agreement with the employer, such person shall cease to be student of the Institute. Where student has not violated any terms and conditions of the agreement with his employer, he or she shall be allowed to complete his or her studies. No fees shall be refunded in any situation.
6. No placement assistance is provided to the candidates sponsored by public/private sector undertakings, government departments, research and development organizations.
7. Selected Candidates shall be admitted to the programme, after he/she deposits fee for first semester in the shape of Demand Draft at the time of his/her admission (details of fee provided at Sec 9).
For More Info Go Next Page...