You are hereOfficer / Executive - QC require in Arch Pharmalabs - 5 openings
Officer / Executive - QC require in Arch Pharmalabs - 5 openings
Arch Pharmalabs has gained recognition as a world-class provider of small molecule process chemistry, custom synthesis services and full life-cycle API and drug intermediates manufacture for the global pharmaceutical industry. Generating revenues of USD 200 million, our India-based offering is supported by 2,400 customer-centric Archers, eleven certified facilities (including cGMP-compliant, US FDA- and EDQM-approved sites) and two state-of-the-art Process Technology centres.
Post: Officer / Executive - QC
• Calibration and operation of instrument.
• Sampling & Analysis of Pharmaceutical raw material,Finished products as per specification and pharmacopoeia
• Preparation and standardization of volumetric solution, reagent & Indicator
• Analysis & Reporting of stability samples.
• Daily inprocess checks
• Upkeeps of working standard records
• Monitoring &Record of temperature inside the Refrigerator, Chemical room Instrument room &Control sample room.
• Maintaining Daily Records
• Documentation as per USFDA standards.
• HPLC (Shimadzu 2010CHT)Software LC Solution With UV visible Detector
• UV Spectrophotometer (Shimadzu 1700)
• FTIR (Shimadzu 8400S)
• Karl-Fischer Titrator (Veego)
• M. P. Apparatus (Veego)
• PH Meter Apparatus(Elico&Veego)
• Polarometer (Rajdhani)
• Friability Test Apparatus
Experience: 1-4 Years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QC
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Compensation: Rupees 1,25,000 - 4,00,000
Apply at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.