Job Opportunities in Pharmacovigilance at Quintiles | walk in
Quintiles is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical services company offering clinical, commercial, consulting and capital solutions worldwide. Our network of 23,000 engaged professionals in 60 countries around the globe works with an unwavering commitment to patients, safety and ethics - ensuring a higher level of healthcare for people. For our biopharmaceutical customers, we help them navigate risk and seize opportunities in an environment where change is constant.
Post : Pharmacovigilance
- Receive, triage, review and process data from various sources on time, within budget and meet quality standards.
- Perform data entry for tracking and safety database, coding relevant medical terminology, writing descript narratives, generating queries pertinent to the case, performing quality control, assisting with reconciliation, driving case closure, coordinating translations and ensuring reports are sent to the customer within assigned deadlines. Pre-process materialor endpoint committee or core laboratory adjudication.
- Preparation of material for submission of primary review.
- Assess Lifecycle Safety data for report ability to relevant authorities, track reportable cases and report to regulatoryauthorities, ethics committees, institutional review boards, investigators, oversight groups per legislation, within timelinesand in a format compatible to requirement. Liaise with local Quintiles offices to facilitate expedited reporting.
- Receive and document incoming telephone calls, faxes or emails from investigative sites or other sources reporting
- Lifecycle Safety data.
- Process Lifecycle Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- Assist operations team with tasks, provide for back-up to the operations team, assist in generation of status reports, providing project metrics, drafting project instructions/guidelines and assist in implementation of new processes.
- Contribute under guidance of senior staff to individual deliverables in the field of Safety Publishing, Risk Management,
- Safety Surveillance and Medical Information, or other service lines as appropriate.
- Liaise with different functional team members, e.g. project management, clinical, data management; health care professionals e.g. investigators, medical monitors, site coordinators and designees to address project related issues.
- Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
- May liaise with client in relation to details on day to day process of cases.
- Perform operational and collaborative LSM task as directed by Lifecycle Safety Infrastructure.
- Ensure compliance to Quintiles high quality standards and work with LSM constructively in a matrix framework to achieve project and customer deliverables.
- Executes administrative operational tasks as required e.g. committee and laboratory management.
- Collaborate with SO and LSM to help achieve operational departmental goals i.e. understands metrics appropriate to quality document management and assist in the achievement of productivity utilization and realization metrics.
- Read and acknowledge all necessary Quintiles standard operating procedures (SOPs) and customer SOPs as required.
- Ensure all required training is executed in a timely fashion and documented. Work towards ensuring your individual training plan and training transcript are reconcilable.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Fresher having life science graduation (M.Sc. / B. Pharma / M. Pharma / Pharm. D/ BDS / MDS / Bio. Tech / BHMS / BAMS).
Find More Info Go Next Page...