Requirement of Ph.D/M.Pharm as Research Associate at NII
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is an autonomous institution supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defense, host-pathogen interactions and related areas with a view to contribute to the creation of an internationally competitive intellectual knowledge base as a sustainable source of innovative futuristic modalities of potential use in health care.
Post: Research Associate (One Post only)
DURATION : 6 months (Six Months)
NAME OF THE PROJECT : “Centre for Excellence in vaccine delivery using biodegradable polymeric particles” funded by DBT
Qualifications: Ph.D in Life Sciences or M. Pharm/M.Tech with three years of research experience
Emoluments: Rs. 36,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As per funding agency norms)
Job description & Desired Knowledge: Should have experience in polymeric particle based delivery of drugs and biologicals.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP APPLICATION FORM IN THE PRECRIBED FORMAT ALONG WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
2. APPLICATIONS FORMS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
3. DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
4. ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
5. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
SCIENTIST’S EMAIL-ID : email@example.com
WALK IN INTERVIEW ON : 12th January, 2017 10.30 AM Onwards
REGISTRATION TIME OF : THE CANDIDATES 10.00 AM to 10.30 AM
See All Other Jobs in our Database