Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, the sixth member of the IIT fraternity, was established in 1994. The academic programme of IIT Guwahati commenced in 1995.
Mewar University is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009, passed by the Rajasthan Assembly (Govt. of Rajasthan). The University is further approved by the UGC under section 2 (f) of the UGC Act 1956, with the right to confer degree under section 22(1) of the UGC Act vide letter No.F.9-15/2009 (CPP-I) dated 30th March 2009.
Post: Assistant Professor In Pharmaceutical chemistry - 2 Posts
Established under the aegis of the Guru Nanak Institutions in 2006, the College has been a nurturing ground for pharmaceutical professionals. SOP GNITC is approved by the AICTE and Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad with permanent affiliation. It is also approved by the UGC as an autonomous Institution .The Institute is further recognized u/s 2f & 12 B of UGC Act. The Institute offers a four year B.
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
Global accredited training and certification provider
New Delhi | Noida | Hyderabad
Glimpse of Programmes:
Post Graduate, Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate Programmes in Pharma/Food:
(Duration: 3-12 months)
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Drug as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Drug as major)
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (Medical Device as major)
- Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device as major)
- Good Laboratory Practices
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Clinical Research
- Medical Writing
- Clinical Data Management
Faculty of Drug Discovery and Development
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Drug Discovery and Development
Faculty of Product Management
- Pharma Product Management
- Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
- Food Product Management
- Food Supply Chain Management
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Public Health and Hospital Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Medical Device Management
Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Food and Agribusiness Management
- Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Food Processing and Preservation
- Food Good Laboratory Practices
- Food Good Manufacturing Practices
- Food Regulatory Affairs
- Food Safety
- Food Product Management
- Food Sales and Marketing Management
- HACCP Certification
- Clinical Nutrition (Industry Certification)
- Food Safety Management Systems (Industry Certification)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Probiotics in Food
- Organic Farming and Food Production systems
- GAP Certification
- Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
- Food Supply Chain Management
- Food Packaging
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Bakery Science and Technology
- Dairy Science and Technology
- Certified FSMS Lead Auditor
- Diploma in Food Processing
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Medical Coding
- Certified Medical Coding Professional (CMCP)
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10-CM)
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
Faculty of Nanotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Professional Certification in (Pharma): Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Manager, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Auditor, Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Technician, Certified Drug Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified GMP for Medical Devices Professional, Certified GMP for Combination Products Professional, Certified GMP for Blood and Blood Components Professional, Certified GMP for Biological Products Professional, Certified GMP for Cosmetics Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified GMP for Herbal Medicines Professional, Certified WHO - GMP Professiona, Certified Data Integrity Professional, Certified Quality by Design (QbD) Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional and Certified Medical Coding Professional (CMCP)
Professional Certification in (Food): Certified Food GMP Professional, Certified Food Quality Manager, Certified Food Quality Auditor, Certified HACCP Auditor, Certified Regulatory Affairs Professional, Certified Food Quality Technician, Certified Validation Professional, Certified Quality Risk Management Professional and Certified FSMS Internal Auditor.
Certificate Programmes (1 Month duration): GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs, GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food, Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies, Process Analytical Technology , Documentation in QA & QC Department, Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions), Drug Registration (European market), Drug Registration (GCC countries), Drug Registration (African countries), Drug Registration (India), Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc), Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF) and Prescription to OTC Switch, Medical Sales Representative
* Full Time Class Room Programmes
* Part Time Class Room programmes (Weekend classes)
* Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma and Industry Certificate programmes are advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months' duration. Certificate programme is advanced programme of 1 month duration.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
- Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material with an international perspective and case study based approach.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Life Science graduate/ B. Pharm/M Pharm/MSc/Phd in science disciplines/ any diploma holder or passed outs of Clinical Research degree or diploma courses ,Food science, Food Technology, Food Manufacturing, Food Quality Assurance, Home Science, Agriculture, Management Professionals, Testing, Audit Microbiology professionals, are eligible for these course. Working professionals of any of the following industry types Drugs manufacturing, Medical Device, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Industry Regulation, Clinical Research, Homeopathic or Ayurveda Medicine Manufacturing, Cosmetic, Food, Manufacturing, Biotechnology or any related industry are highly encouraged to apply for the programme.
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 1500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
- A PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) affiliated training partner.
- Empanelled under ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
- Recipient of QCI-D.L. Shah National Quality Award – Certificate of Merit 2015
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177 firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
Phone: +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Phone: +9120-2427175, 4375280, +91-8130924488, +91-8587838177
Phone: +91-8886124732, +91-40-66132850
Chantilly BioPharma Pvt Ltd., (VenKOR Specialty Products) is a subsidiary of USA Pharmaceutical Company, a Drug Development Company.
Post: Formulations Development Scientist
Govt. of Himachal Pradesh took up initiative in early seventies to set up a CSIR lab to make prudential use of the natural resources of the region. After several levels of discussions a formal request was made by then Chief Minister of HP to Vice President, CSIR in 1982 for initiating the matter, and giving final shape to the proposal. The dream of HP government finally came true in 1983 when the foundation stone of this National lab was laid as CSIR Complex Palampur by Prof. Nurul Hasan, former Vice President of CSIR, with then Chief Minister of HP chairing the function.
Walk-in-Interview is scheduled to be held on the date as mentioned below against the position(s) in the respective column for the selection of suitable candidate(s) in the following areas under the following project on purely temporary basis for the duration of the project or till completion of the project whichever is earlier :-
Position: Research Associate
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post: Regulatory Affairs Professionals
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) was established in 1977 as 'Malaria Research Centre', which was renamed as 'National Institute of Malaria Research' in November 2005. NIMR is one of the institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (an autonomous body under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India). The primary task of the Institute is to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria through basic, applied and operational field research. The Institute also plays a key role in man power resource development through trainings/workshops and transfer of technology.
A post of Consultant is to be filled up purely on contractual basis for a period of one year in the Publication Division of NIMR. Applications are invited for the same up to 15.09.2016. Essential details are mentioned below.
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) mission is to create, develop, and nurture world-class clinical product development capacity in India.
Post: Research Officer (Medical), Verapamil Study
NOTICE FROM THE CONTROLLER OF PATENTS
Patent Agent Examination:- This office has been receiving frequent queries regarding plan of conducting Patent Agent Examination. In this regard, it is clarified that same is likely to be held before December, 2016. Detail information regarding same will be published on official website after finalization of schedules and other official requirements (19 July, 2016) http://www.ipindia.nic.in/
Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) is a unit of “INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RESEARCH INSTITUTE (IPRI), NEW DELHI” and is providing professional training in Patent Law & Practice. IPAI is conducting Patent Agent Examination Preparation Coaching at NEW DELHI, MUMBAI, PUNE, BANGALORE, CHENNAI, HYDERABAD & KOLKATA as per the following schedule:-
|Modes Of Program|
We have prepared 14-Modules of study materials for Paper I & II. Immediately after receiving application, we will send you 14 Modules and 2013 Question Papers as assignment and you have to bring solved assignments in 5 days class room coaching
|FIVE DAYS CLASS ROOM COACHING will be conducted on the following centres:-|
New Delhi at IPAI: September- 5 to September- 9, 2016
Bangalore: September- 23 to September- 27, 2016
Chennai: September- 29 to October- 3, 2016
Hyderabad: October-5 to October-9, 2016
Mumbai: October-15 to October-19, 2016
Pune: October-21 to October-25, 2016
Kolkata: November-2 to November-6, 2016
Admission: Open, Immediate. For Registration & further details E-mail to: email@example.com or SMS your Email ID to 9810395199
Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) shall issue a separate certificate of training:-TRAINING IN PATENT LAW & PRACTICE
INSTITUTE OF PATENT ATTORNEYS, INDIA. (IPAI)
Ist Floor, D-999, Sector-7, Dwarka , New Delhi-110 077,
Tel. 0 9810395199, 09388832525.