Career Opportunity for Pharmacist in Apollo Hospitals - Freshers can Apply | 42 posts
Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group. Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 200000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 2000+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.*
Post: Pharmacist/Sr.Pharmacist- 42 posts
No of Posts : Surat-02, Baroda-20, Rajkot- 20
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills:
- Dispensing the drugs as per prescription / Indents.
- Raising the Pharmacy Requisition slips as per requirements.
- Receive the stock from Stores and check against the Issue Slips, for quantity, batch no, expiry etc.
- Doing physical verification of stocks with computer data daily.
- Taking the stock of short-expiry medicines once a month.
- Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once in 6 months.
- Building customer relationship for effective service towards total patient care.
MUST BE REGISTERED IN GUJARAT PHARMACY COUNCIL.
READY TO RELOCATE IN : BARODA, SURAT, RAJKOT.
LOCALS ARE GIVEN PREFERENCE.
Experience: 0-5 Years
Location: Surat, Rajkot, Baroda,
Job Type: Pharmacist
Industry type: Retail
Send Your Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apollo Hopspitals unit-Apollo Pharmacy
See All Other Jobs in our Database