Job for Pharmacists (14 posts) in OMCL - Undertaking of Government
The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd, a Gold Category Public Sector Undertaking of Government of Odisha is the largest State PSU in the Country in Mining Sector. It recorded an annual turnover of Rs.1546.42 Crores & net profit of Rs.623.45 Crores in the year 2015-16.
OMC intends to fill-up the following vacant posts through recruitment on regular basis through online process of applications.Only the candidates who are native of Odisha are eligible to apply.
Post: Junior Pharmacist
No.of post: 14
Post based percentage of reservation
SC: Men/ Women- 2
ST: Men/ Women- 2, Women- 2
Un Reserved(UR): Men/ Women- 6, Women- 2
Scale of pay, G.P : Rs. 5200 – 20200/- & GP Rs. 2800/-
Qualification: +2 Science with Diploma In Pharmacy from recognized University / Institute & Approved by Indian Pharmacy Council.
Additional Qualification (for weightage at the time of shortlisting) : B. Pharma, M. Pharma, Phd in Pharmacology / Pharmaco – Chemistry - Anatomy & Physiology (Certificate from Odisha Board of Pharmacy / Indian Pharmacy Council.)
Experience (for weightage at the time of shortlisting) : Pharmacist in Govt. / PSU / Private Medicals / Dispensaries / Clinic / Nursing Home.
Age as on 31.12.2016: Not below 18 years and above 32 years
* Upper age limit in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/Sports Person for the posts of different cadres shall be relaxed as per the norms of State Govt.
* The Non-Executives recruited under OMC R&P Rules for Non-Executives, 2012 and subsequently acquiring requisite qualification for any higher post of the same sub-cadre may attend the direct recruitment for higher post. In such case, upper age limit shall be relaxed upto 10 years.
* The Non-Executives recruited prior to implementation of OMC R&P Rules for Non-Executives, 2012 and possessing qualification & experience for any post under these Rules, may also attend the direct recruitment process to any post as per these Rules. In such case, upper age limit may be relaxed upto 10 years and after appointment they will be governed under these Rules.
* Weightage shall be given to the candidates having relevant additional qualification and work experience during screening.
* Domicile Status of the candidate – Residents of the state of Odisha (candidates who are native to Odisha) shall only be considered for appointment to the above non-executive posts. Candidates belonging to other states are not eligible to apply for the posts
For More Info Go to Next Page...